Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Reset

Go down

Roleplay Reset Empty Roleplay Reset

Post by Reverb Blaze Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm

So recently Nighty has decided that we need a change in the RP chat box around there======>
We're going to set a completely new timeline and dimension, but we'll still have Ponyville and all those things. There will be a new main hangout place instead of the bar. Why are we doing this? To fix the RP. Number one, the same RP universe has been used for way too long. Recently not much activity has been going on. So we've decided to make it a lot more exciting! Now this wasn't my idea. It was Bubbles's or Nightfire or whatever name he's using. So I'm not taking any credit, but I do think this is what we needed. Like I said, nothing's been happening! We can't make any interesting conversations because they're always between the same creator's OCs! Hopefully this change will draw up new RPers! Past RPers will decide which OCs they want to keep and what they will remember from the old universe. Some will have new backstories, like mine! So that's some info on this reset, but if you want the real explanation ask Nighty. I just posted this cause I wanted to.
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down