Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy

+2
Ferrous_Oxide
CamoBadger
6 posters

Go down

MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy Empty MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 am

Discuss this week's episode here.

I really enjoyed that in this episode, I noticed every single pegasi was different, no clones anywhere from what I saw. Big props to the development team on that one. And seeing them take more speaking parts in this episode was great too, always nice to see more background pony speech.

However, Fluttershy cried and my heart shattered into a thousand pieces.

Spitfire showing up was awesome, glad to see her again!

Steroid-Pegasus got a laugh out of me every time he showed up.

All-together, a great episode. As far as Fluttershy is concerned, it was well worth the wait to see her episodes, as they were both excellently done, and left me incredibly satisfied after watching.
Due to personal experience, I cannot completely agree with the lesson at the end of this episode, but for most situations it is a good lesson.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy Empty Re: MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 am

Fluttershy was a tree.

Also,YEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!!
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy Empty Re: MLP: FiM Season 2 Episode 22: Hurricane Fluttershy

Post by Moonlight Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 pm

I think it gave a closer look at Rainbow Dash's softer side, also Fluttershy is happy she got to be a tree (yay!) also, Derpy was easily findable amongst the pegasi. Spitfire was a good thing to put in, and Mr. Steroids was a laugh. I think that these Fluttershy episodes have been really great, and Studio B/Hasbro/the Hub have proven time and time again that there is so much more to these ponies than meets the eye.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elipsilon Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 pm

The scene where Fluttershy was in the tornado and began to doubt herself; but finally decided to say 'no' to the psychological limits she put onto herself (her belief that she was a weak flyer and that everyone thought so too) and flew past everyone else, helping the pegasi reach the needed wingpower.

That scene was amazing.

The significance of that scene was: throughout the episode she would become self-conscious whenever she flew. She was convinced that everyone else though she was a weak flyer. As you see in the end of the episode, she wasn't a weak flyer at all. The only reason she was a weak flyer was because she believed she was a weak flyer from the constant teasing she received as a filly.

Probably one of my favorites, because of the psychology in it.
Elipsilon
Elipsilon
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 pm

I liked this episode. It was very thoughtful. Though to be honest, the parts that made me laugh the most were when Mr. Roid Wings showed up.

YEAH!
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bremer Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:32 pm

I dunno about you people, but the moment where they were just a short bit of power away from achieving the water vortex-thingy... I was like, literally on the edge of my seat.

My heart was pounding like crazy, yo.
Bremer
Bremer
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Diggs
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

http://videog2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down