Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you'd love to see in a new episode!

+8
Discord
Soarin'
Octavia
Permafrost
Ferrous_Oxide
Moonlight
Flying Ace: Comet
CamoBadger
12 posters

Go down

Things you'd love to see in a new episode! Empty Things you'd love to see in a new episode!

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 am

(I think this belongs here, sorry if I'm wrong Shy )

Okay, in this thread discuss what you would like to see in future episodes! Doesn't necissarily have to be likely to actually happen, but at least keep it within canon.

First priority: Give Flutters an episode please! I need a good helping of pure happiness and d'awww from that little pony Rainbow

2: I recently decided I'd like to see an episode that is 100% happiness and fun. No sad undertones, no internal or external struggle, just ponies being completely happy and carefree for an entire 30 minutes (or however long they are after commercials :P )

3: I'd like a Luna/Celestia episode. This would accomplish 2 things; we'd find out what Luna does all day that prevents her from being noticed in the real world, and we'd get to see Luna again!!!!

4: Moar background ponies with lines and scenes!!! We got Derpy, and it was probably one of the greatest scenes evar! (at least to many of the adult fans) Hopefully with a hospital episode coming up this will be granted with Nurse Redheart!!!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Things you'd love to see in a new episode! Empty Re: Things you'd love to see in a new episode!

Post by Flying Ace: Comet Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 am

I want an episode called "Flutterspy' where Flutters thinks that her friends are talking about her behind her back so she spends the whole episode trying to spy on them without getting caught.
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 10

Back to top Go down

Things you'd love to see in a new episode! Empty Re: Things you'd love to see in a new episode!

Post by Moonlight Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Moar Derpy!! And at least have DJ Pon3 show up at least once more. Aside from that, a Fluttershy episode is very much needed, and maybe some more Cutie Mark Crusaders... And they need to incorporate Tank in an episode (maybe with Rainbow Dash in the upcoming "Read it and Weep")
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Shadefire wrote:Moar Derpy!! And at least have DJ Pon3 show up at least once more. Aside from that, a Fluttershy episode is very much needed, and maybe some more Cutie Mark Crusaders... And they need to incorporate Tank in an episode (maybe with Rainbow Dash in the upcoming "Read it and Weep")

More Derpy, yes. More DJ PON-3, yes. Pretty much all Shadefire said. Plus more Big Mac lines, here's hoping the Valentines episode is good.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:18 pm

A lot of characters I want to actually speak (Vinyl,Lyra,Bon-Bon,etc.) and I want Scootaloo and Fluttershy to get thier episodes,but I also want to see the mane 6 more...I feel we are moving too far away from them.Yes,I like that we know a lot about other characters,but the more we get of side characters the less we get of mane characters.Like we have Sweetie,Applebloom,Granny Smith,and Spike all getting episodes in a season before Fluttershy.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 pm

^this.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Sex: Female
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin' Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:11 pm

There's a few things I'd like to see more of in future episodes.

Firstly more ensemble cast episodes, if The Last Roundup proved anything it's that the show is much better when the whole main cast is involved rather than one of two of the characters.

Failing that then we really need an episode or two devoted to sone of the lesser seen characters, Fluttershy desperately needs an episode, and it'd be nice to see more of Applejack and Pinkie as well, they've all been criminally underused so far this season.

I'd love to see more of Princess Luna, I really enjoyed Luna Eclipsed and I think Luna could be a really interesting character with a bit more exposure.

I'd also love to see more of the Wonderbolts, specifically Spitfire and Soarin', just because they're awesome :D
Soarin'
Soarin'
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

http://aphelion-gallery.co.uk/home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 pm

The main thing I truly want to see in a future episode is this……….. Discord.....back for the third time.Things you'd love to see in a new episode! Discord_EvilLaugh_S02E01
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:29 pm

I got it! entity released from Luna in E2 comes back and corrupts Twilight, thus breaking the bond between the six, and releasing Discord from his stony prison once more! That would be so intense cause not only is Discord a problem again, but then also HOW CAN YOU GET PAST EVIL TWILIGHT!?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Sounds a lot like the fan fic sunset, not so much that nightmare enters twilight, just that twilight loses it and goes on a rampage....it’s a good read and a strangely happy ending for a dark story.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Moonlight wrote:I got it! entity released from Luna in E2 comes back and corrupts Twilight, thus breaking the bond between the six, and releasing Discord from his stony prison once more! That would be so intense cause not only is Discord a problem again, but then also HOW CAN YOU GET PAST EVIL TWILIGHT!?

You should read the FanFic "Nightmare's New Reign". This is basically what happens, except without the Discord (at least so far).
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Intriguing!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Nurse Redheart wrote:
Moonlight wrote:I got it! entity released from Luna in E2 comes back and corrupts Twilight, thus breaking the bond between the six, and releasing Discord from his stony prison once more! That would be so intense cause not only is Discord a problem again, but then also HOW CAN YOU GET PAST EVIL TWILIGHT!?

You should read the FanFic "Nightmare's New Reign". This is basically what happens, except without the Discord (at least so far).
But no discord= no funThings you'd love to see in a new episode! 4206338362
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Well, perhaps I'll have to write something at sometime perhaps over break
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 am

Discord wrote:
Nurse Redheart wrote:

But no discord= no funThings you'd love to see in a new episode! 4206338362
Discord seems like one of those guys that would rape someone and get away with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 am

It’s not rape if it's consensual......and with discord its always consensual whether you like it or not.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainDash Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

I think Scoot needs an episode
and if there was an episode like "Bureaucracy is magic". Mare Mayor needs an episode that explains what exactly she does as mayor, other than giving speeches.
CaptainDash
CaptainDash
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Badchoicesmade?feature=guide

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:33 pm

i wouldn't mind more scootaloo, shes the best of the cmc
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainDash Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:50 pm

They should do more with her and Rainbow. Scootalove is best Scootaloo.
CaptainDash
CaptainDash
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Badchoicesmade?feature=guide

Back to top Go down

Post by snowiedude Mon May 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Twillight's mystery concerning her grand magic powers needs to be unraveled. The 23rd episode of season one, where Twillight goes into a trance and emits uncontrolled energy. I also think I understand the nature of the "twillight is actually stronger than celestia" fanart I've been seeing. When Celestia stopped Twillight's outburst she made a barrier of sorts.
I compare it to the x-men movies where Xavier makes a psychic barrier for Jean. - (*spoil* Where she is stronger and kills him afterwards....)
Oh and uhm, of course Luna needs to appear....

Last edited by snowiedude on Mon May 07, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

snowiedude
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 pm

CaptainDash wrote:I think Scoot needs an episode
and if there was an episode like "Bureaucracy is magic". Mare Mayor needs an episode that explains what exactly she does as mayor, other than giving speeches.

She dyes her hair grey.
As well as managing the money the town has and how it is spent.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon May 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Season 3 needs a new villain...I say Red Eye...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by logmanxyz Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 pm

i agree with a lot of people saying that this needs more episodes of the mane 6, but i would love a few more pinkie episodes. At this very moment though i just need some ponies, period (new ponies that is)
logmanxyz
logmanxyz
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name: zaps
Species: unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down