Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets play a game!

+10
Moonlight
aruigus808
Crona The Critic
Twilight Sparkle
Ferrous_Oxide
Spitfire
CamoBadger
Linguz
Derpy Hooves
Pinkiechu55
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lets play a game! - Page 2 Empty Re: lets play a game!

Post by Spitfire Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Shadefire wrote:6)
10) Although I believe that Rainbow Dash is the best pony, my heart belongs to Fluttershy (that's right, gettin' on the topic of ponies ^-^)
If I could actually have one pony IRL, it'd be fluttershy Santa
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 am

Spitfire wrote:
10) Although I believe that Rainbow Dash is the best pony, my heart belongs to Fluttershy (that's right, gettin' on the topic of ponies ^-^)

+1 To this, Fluttershy isn't best pony, we all know Derpy is, but Fluttershy is the one you could love forever and never piss off with your over-love.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:18 am

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Spitfire wrote:

+1 To this, Fluttershy isn't best pony, we all know Derpy is, but Fluttershy is the one you could love forever and never piss off with your over-love.
I would kill for a Fluttershy plush. In fact, I think I'll go wholesale genocide in a vidja game or two praying to the internet for one.
The internet is a god, and it's in league with Jesus, Muhammad, Buda, (the hindu god I can't remember for the life of me), lord Xenu, qetzolqetol (the aztec (mayan?) god), the random number god, the video game god, the patron saint of (in)sanity, and time itself.
EDIT: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! ARMOK, I forgot Armok.
oh, and Joe Pesci. (Brohoof for who can guess BOTH those to added gods. and why I put them)
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 am

Spitfire wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:
Spitfire wrote:

I would kill for a Fluttershy plush. In fact, I think I'll go wholesale genocide in a vidja game or two praying to the internet for one.
The internet is a god, and it's in league with Jesus, Muhammad, Buda, (the hindu god I can't remember for the life of me), lord Xenu, qetzolqetol (the aztec (mayan?) god), the random number god, the video game god, the patron saint of (in)sanity, and time itself.
EDIT: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! ARMOK, I forgot Armok.
oh, and Joe Pesci. (Brohoof for who can guess BOTH those to added gods. and why I put them)
Idk about the added gods, but Allah is the muslim god, Rahman being Hindu and Mohammed was just a prophet, like Joseph smith.

I'd love a fluttershy plush as well, maybe that will be the next thing I spend a massive amount of money on, I hope I can convince the artist that did my derpy plush to make it for me, she's having a hard time and isn't doing many commissions now....
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 am

Adding cus that's what we do on cloudsville

6)last year I had an unhealthy obsession with tetris

7)I spend most of my time on the bus on cloudsville on my phone

8)I have a really strong hope this site gets extremely popular and all of us original members are remembered as some elite group of pioneers.

9)I live in a city where people eat lutefisk, lefse, jump into rivers and over haybales, and we practically worship a bridge.

10)I really really want to go to a meetup/con sometime, but none ever come to Minnesota except one really expensive one far away.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sparkle Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 pm

May as well add some more:

1) I have had dreams about MLP

2) I was somewhat freaked out by Lesson Zero, as my to-do list always includes a "make sure to-do list is up to date" item that I have set to reiterate every few hours.

3) I drive a modified Audi

4) I am hyperflexible, by the medical definition. While I don't do it often as it can lead to osteoarthritis, I can dislocate many of my joints painlessly and re-locate them just as easily, such as my hips and jaw.

5) I've been accused of being a "conservative Republican" and a "far-left liberal" by two different people...in the same day.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Everypony's doing it!

6) I hate social events.
7) I don't feel pressure at all.
8) I basically have a teachers job on my shoulders [connected with #7].
9) I am paranoid of what people think of me when I don't hear from them for a while.
10) I love browsing the admin panel to see what I can change but don't change things frequently.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkiechu55 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 pm

alright I gonna do some more !

1) I was born and raised in sf , best city in the US! ( that I have been to anyway)

2) I am very pinkie pie like, I love to party , I love big groups of people and having fun

3) I am a bit of a lunch and tend to overdrink (in a fun way) when given the chance

4) I make a yummy chocolate cake

5) I am watching jackie chan adventures right now, so awesome ^3^
Pinkiechu55
Pinkiechu55
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkiechu55 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 pm

wow lunch haha I ment lush , obviously I am hungry
Pinkiechu55
Pinkiechu55
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin' Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm

I don't know if there are five interesting facts about myself, but I'll give it a go anyway.

1) I'm a total sci-fi nerd, my DVD collection is full of sci-fi films and TV series. Favourites include Farscape (Best. Show. Ever!) the new Battlestar Galactica and Caprica, Stargate Universe and to a lesser extend Stargate SG-1 (but not Stargate Atlantis, that show had such potential but failed miserably) and Star Trek Deep Space Nine.

2) Along with this I'm a sci-fi cosplayer, and attend conventions and signing events when I can. I have a large number of costumes - the pride of my collection being my John Crichton (from Farscape) costume ... perhaps I should make a post in the cosplay section with the rest of them ...

3) With a bit of luck (and some money from the government) come september I'll be starting my third degree - forensic science. I've always been a total science nerd and have wanted to be a scientist for as long as I can remember.

4) A while back I spent a couple of years working as a zookeeper of large carnivores - big cats mostly (another love of mine) Despite it being the best job I've ever had I had to stop as I was only doing it voluntarily and could no longer afford to continue. During this time the only animal that bit me was a meerkat! (thankfully) For some reason, the higher ups at the zoo I was working at decided that meerkats were large carnivores Derpy Hooves

5) Going back to being a nerd, I've been a gamer for absolutely ever as well. The first system I had was a NES - Super Mario Bros. 3 is still one of the best games ever! Despite this, I'm still not very good at a lot of games, hehe.

And that's about all I can think of for now ...
Soarin'
Soarin'
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

http://aphelion-gallery.co.uk/home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:Adding cus that's what we do on cloudsville

9)I live in a city where people eat lutefisk, lefse, jump into rivers and over haybales, and we practically worship a bridge.

I would have guessed Denmark or Sweden.. :P
10)I really really want to go to a meetup/con sometime, but none ever come to Minnesota except one really expensive one far away.
I'd love one here too, there is one soon, and I'm tempted to go, but how would I explain dissapearing for most the day, to downtown portland, and loosing money for OMSI.

And since i'm too lazy to quote the others, I've watched all of JCA myself, love the whole political flip flop thing twi, Hate social tihns too, and I realized I spent a good chunk of the day today daydreaming about MLP, specifically if I had my own Fluttershy.
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:
8)I have a really strong hope this site gets extremely popular and all of us original members are remembered as some elite group of pioneers.
I'm hoping for the same Sweetie Belle

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Atleast they have meetups. All Hawaii has are some cons but I don't like the thought of spending money just to stand around and look at manga(and all the people cosplaying). I could just go to downtown and see pretty much the same thing.

Sooo, more stuff about me Applebloom
6) I am REALLY competitive. I may suck or be "okay" at most things but when there's another person to compete with(whether they know it or not) I will make it a competition.

7) I'm hoping that the Minecraft server really takes off soon. Since the city is pretty boring when it's just the admins :D....... Scootaloo

8) I suck at school. It just doesn't work for me at all. People always say "it's easy, just follow what they say, study, and devote 120% of your time to it and you'll get a little piece of paper that says 'yay, you passed'" As you can tell, i'm very much against school. Just the way it's handled and how "important" it is in society. "Go to college! Everypony is doing it!" And that's the only reason why I'm going. Although, I'm also going so then I can take some art classes and get better at that Chicken

9) I can do this thing with my right shoulder. I'm not sure if it's dislocating it at will but it's just basically me "pushing" my shoulder back and popping it back in....

10) I like many things but suck at them. I like to draw, make music, write, skateboard, be outside, surf, play XBL, and make stuff in Minecraft buuuut I suck at all of those Shy or atleast i think i do.
from,
aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Character List:
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 pm

aruigus808 wrote:
10) I like many things but suck at them. I like to draw, make music, write, skateboard, be outside, surf, play XBL, and make stuff in Minecraft buuuut I suck at all of those Shy or atleast i think i do.
from,
aruigus808
Minus MC, those are all things I wish I could do Derpy Hooves
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm

aruigus808 wrote:10) I like many things but suck at them. I like to... be outside... buuuut I suck at all of those Shy or atleast i think i do.
from,
aruigus808

You suck at being outside?
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Yes..
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Alright. Makes sense.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 pm

I suck at the fact that I don't go outside enough. But yes, I suck at being outside Crazy
from,
aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Character List:
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Spitfire wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:Adding cus that's what we do on cloudsville

I would have guessed Denmark or Sweden.. :P

Duluth, MN. WAYYYY too many people from that sweden/norway part of the world, makes me feel odd because I don't have background from there and yet I'm as white as all of them. We recently had the king from (Norway?) come to have our old tower dedicated to him like it was to his father, and so many people i know went to meet him and have dinner with him in traditional clothing, and i could have gone but I just feel so left out, not knowing ANY of this culture that I'm supposed to.

aruigus808 wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:
I'm hoping for the same Sweetie Belle

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Atleast they have meetups. All Hawaii has are some cons but I don't like the thought of spending money just to stand around and look at manga(and all the people cosplaying). I could just go to downtown and see pretty much the same thing.

actually we dont have meetups, only one Con thats in our capital (actually not the capital, but Minneapolios, the other giant city right by our capital, [which is St. Paul] but they are called the twin cities for a reason) and its a very expensive con called Anime Detour, i have friends* that want me to go, but mostly they are just annoying manga fangirls.

*I know right, someone on the internet has friends? And female ones too!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Ferrous_Oxide wrote:Everypony is posting more, so so shall I!

6) I have been commissioned by my mother to decorate a pony cake for my little sister's birthday.

My mom has changed her mind. She is going to just order a cake that has nothing to do with ponies. I am sad.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
Ferrous_Oxide wrote:Everypony is posting more, so so shall I!

6) I have been commissioned by my mother to decorate a pony cake for my little sister's birthday.

My mom has changed her mind. She is going to just order a cake that has nothing to do with ponies. I am sad.

That stinks, make the cake, and eat it in front of your younger sister, when she gets really sad and cries to your mother its obviously HER fault for the sad child.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:48 am

Okay, I guess I'll add more too:

1) I hold myself to ridiculously high standards in every field, and if I fail or feel like I didn't perform as well as I could have, I just get angry at myself and am in a bad mood the rest of the day.

2) I have one person here (Afghanistan) that I consider as my mentor, and take any opportunity to learn from him.

3) There is a group here (Afghanistan) that doesn't know my real name so they just call me Rainbow Dash because that's my name on CoD.

4) I enjoy sad fics and dark fics a bit more than I should.

5) I also have the hope that this site and it's members become a big thing in the Brony community.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Spitfire wrote:

Well, I was only talking about the mane6 and their personalities, but this is so very true! I would literally turn myself into a pony if it meant I got to so much as meet Fluttershy.. Who needs thumbs anyway? Find a unicorn friend! Twilight Sparkle
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2