Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everypony!

4 posters

Go down

Hello everypony! Empty Hello everypony!

Post by [BGP] WarpSpeed [WSG] Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello fillies and gentle colts! I am WarpSpeed, brony and owner of the Steam group WarpSpeed games. One of my friends suggested me to visit these forums since I recently fell in love with the show.

As owner and the main and only gamer for WarpSpeed games, I usually broadcast games that are on Steam through Steam itself or Twitch, feel free to join in on the fun! (Links will be put soon since I am fairly new! I swear! Pinkie Pie promise! Crazy)

I can usually be found playing Team Fortress 2 hanging out with my friends or just practicing and honing my skills for future Highlander games and special events. Also, I main Scout, Medic, and currently getting into playing as Pyro.

So I am hoping that these forums are a good place to stay and talk to you ponies! Any responses/comments/messages for me will be read and replied by me as soon as possible!

Last edited by [BGP] WarpSpeed [WSG] on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just changed my sig, and forgot to put it in.)
[BGP] WarpSpeed [WSG]
[BGP] WarpSpeed [WSG]
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 1

Back to top Go down

Hello everypony! Empty Re: Hello everypony!

Post by Frost Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Y' ever killed a man, Wartspace?
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:43 am

Don't mind Frost. She's just like that. :)
Also, welcome!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Welcome to the forums, WarpSpeed. I don't know how active it is anymore, but we have a PHCC (Project Horizons Comment Crew) Steam group that does online gaming if you ever feel like hitting them up. Dash clapping
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down