Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
Frost
O. Hinds
Tytan
Scienza
Katarn
Kattlarv
brony all alone
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
Ketchup
StoneSlinger88
iLateralGX
Vinylshadow
tylertoon2
Stringtheory
20 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:24 pm

I'm pretty sure "Organichealth.co" doesn't exactly have an established reputation as a journalism source of any kind
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Katarn wrote:Okay. That might be some sketchy sources (since I'm not really familiar with your sites). So, you're saying that's just some fake or at very least some exaggerated stuff?

Tytan wrote:Don't give us that Mr. Riots-in-the-capital.
We don't have any for almost a year.
The biggest hint that it's sketchy is that the hosting website is called 'Organic Health' and one of their cited sources is Facebook. 

Any you're blaming America for one cop and a fucked up shooting that might not have even happened. 

Seriously, it just sounds made up. 

A woman called the cops on her son because he wouldn't take his medicine. The cop came alone. And then for some reason he tazed him and dragged him to the bathroom and shot him three times. And then, after being shot three times at close range, he has just enough time to ask for his mother before he dies. 

It just sounds implausible.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Stringtheory wrote:Guys, the impossible just happened, I just found a show that makes even less sense than FLCL and End of Evangelion COMBINED! Applebloom
Humanity Has Declined:
Don't be fooled by the pastel color scheme, this is one of the darkest, snarkiest, most surreal shows I've seen, and it's amazing.
*after watching episode 1*

What. The. Shiitake?
Stuff starts to make sense in later episodes...barely. But the darkness, snarkiness, and surrealness remain at a constant level.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Is it a single-season, 13 episode series?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Is it a single-season, 13 episode series?
Apparently, though the episodes are apparently not in chronological order.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:34 pm

@Tytan

Okay, sorry. You have a point here, my mistake.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I'm pretty sure "Organichealth.co" doesn't exactly have an established reputation as a journalism source of any kind
Shows what you know. It won three Pulitzers, broke the Watergate Scandal, and sent Edward R. Murrow to London during the Blitz.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Katarn wrote:@Tytan

Okay, sorry. You have a point here, my mistake.
As XT would say, 'Not every cop.'

He'd also say, 'Shut the fuck up.'

But the latter is basically punctuation.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Fack. Massive headache for no discernible reason.

Well, let's see, what's going on... Machine Head's new album dropped, as did a new Stephen King novel. Finished the first, working on the second; the latter has already impressed a great deal more than the former after 75 pages.
brief review of the album, unorganized:

Stephen King's "Revival" started out on a seriously fuckin' strong series of notes. I've got an idea or two where it's headed - the title's got at least two meanings - and I'm looking forward to seeing if I'm right. Short one, compared to his earlier work, but that's probably a good thing. He's gotten less meandering lately (hell, in my opinion he's become fucking brilliant lately). If the first 75-odd pages were a novella, I'd heartily recommend it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Two robots fighting on katanas
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Which is your favorite game out of the three?
Probably The Lost Age.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Scienza wrote:three Pulitzers,
disgusting. I didn't ask for their medical history. 
Scienza wrote:broke the Watergate
Congratulations. Mass flooding in Holland.
Scienza wrote:sent Edward R. Murrow to London during the Blitz.
Yeah, but the very next play, London threw 35 yards to Bristol, who took it to the end zone. Where the fuck was Murrow then?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:29 pm

meanwhile in Assassin's creed unity:

#QualityGames #NextGen
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Katarn wrote:
meanwhile in Assassin's creed unity:

#QualityGames #NextGen
What? Didn't you know people would randomly turn invisible during the French Revolution?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:23 pm

That bottom one looks like something out of Five Nights At Freddy's

How else do you think the French Revolution turned out the way it did?

Freakin' people with vanishing skin, I swear...

Golden Sun:
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Scytobait dump:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:00 pm

beauty and (graphical)beast:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Finished "Revival" because I am a disgusting person that crams books into my eyes with wild abandon. It's pretty friggin' good, has a good ending. It's waaay oldschool horror, done convincingly. Loved the main character (who is, IMO, the villain rather than the narrator). Definitely worth checking out if you like King and Lovecraft both. Apparently it was written under the influence of Machen, so substitute him for HPL if you like. I've read less of him than HPL so I'm not qualified to say how the similarities hold.

EDIT: Yo. New humbledy bundle. Says I gots ta share copies of Insurgency with folks. PM for a copy. First come, first serve. I used to play Insurgency when it was a mod; dunno if it's still good, but I enjoyed it back in the day. It was like Terrorist Bridge Camping Simulator 2000 as the insurgents, and Marine Getting Shot from Past the Draw Distance Simulator 1999 for the marines. (There was a trick to doing this, using the corner of your vision to line up a shot because the old Source engine's draw distance was a box, not a circle, so you could see further out of the corners of your screen) Both were pretty fun, since actually winning as the marine side was really gratifying on the rare times you managed it (on most maps, they were at a severe disadvantage if they weren't very organized).

2x EDIT: I've also got a couple copies of Risk of Rain, which is a very fun platformer/shooter roguelike. Intense swings of power - the game can be brutally difficult or practically casual depending on your fortune with items and your mastery of your character.

Last edited by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:09 am

Me: "Yeah I saw Sabaton and Amon Amarth on Saturday"
Squad Leader: "What's it like; your parents not loving you?"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:59 am

Mister Frost wrote:Me: "Yeah I saw Sabaton and Amon Amarth on Saturday"
Squad Leader: "What's it like; your parents not loving you?"
That must have been a kickass show. Sabaton rules.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:01 am

Yes, Sabaton (if we're talking about same band) is awesome. I really like their songs.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:59 am

It was the night I first heard several of the songs from their new album. 

This one in particular:
Also,
purty skyrim art:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G28-b_xfzj8

Not sure I like these new cutscenes. On the plus side The Arbiter (With his armor on, with it off he looks like a turtle without a shell) looks pretty good. So do the prophets.

The down side is that I personally hate what the Gravemind looks like. And it seems with the new models 343 has gone for more subtle movement with the animation in places.

Some of the other models are questionable too. Namely Miranda and Sgt. Johnson. Halo 2 isn't the freshest in my memory but Halo 3 didn't give me the impression that's what they looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Didn't Johnson go from Black to White as well?

Or was that someone else...

hm...been a while since I've looked at Halo
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Step 1: Visit Cracked
Step 2: Click on recent article
Step 3: Realize Dogfish Head brews beers that haven't been brewed for thousands of years
Step 4: ???
Step 5: PROFIT! (for Dogfish Head)
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:52 pm

I might be more intrigued if I was a beer guy. Any chance Dagon's Head or whatever brews ancient tequila?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Is the 16th Century considered 'ancient'?
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Is the 16th Century considered 'ancient'?
Not really, 16th century's renaissance, not even late middle ages. 'Ancient' is usually a catch all term for pre-0 C.E./A.D. In western terms I think it 'ends' when Rome and the Western Empire fall and the early Middle Ages/The Dark Ages start.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:38 pm

You know what's fucking depressing? Failing a city builder not from disease or starvation, but from having all your villagers die from old age. I'm not sure what I did wrong but none of my people had any kids nor did any nomads show up.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Dogfish Head had several that were from well before the time when Jesus did his thing. Gonna grab at least two of them next time I visit a good liquor store. I'm more into whisky myself, but enjoy a good beer now and then.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next