Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Online

2 posters

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Online Empty The Elder Scrolls: Online

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Hey there folks! I am not sure about you all, but I have been playing the pre-release for this new MMO and have been absolutely loving it. If anyone care to join me on some adventures across Tamriel, feel free to let me know. Currently I am on of the starting members of a nice guild, though I could make one for us here. I am an Ebonheart Pact player at the moment, with a Dunmer Dragon Knight.

If you get the game, I can be added as a friend using the handle; @XTVengeance
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Online Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Online

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:57 am

Tried playing this game. Then I remembered why I don't like MMOs after the first three hours. Also, I'd be playing Brenton. Good luck finding others to play with ya though.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:01 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Tried playing this game. Then I remembered why I don't like MMOs after the first three hours. Also, I'd be playing Brenton. Good luck finding others to play with ya though.
I can understand. Though to me this game has been more challenging and far more lore heavy than any other MMOs I have played.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Heh, that would be assuming I'd know of all the lore in the series. I've only played a bit of Skyrim. Found both sides in the main storyline to be moronic, though leaning on imperial, so I decided to wander instead. Now I'm apparently champion for a whole bunch of the Eldrich Abominations, though I've managed to tick some of the other ones off. Sacrifice your friend? Screw that. Kill this innocent? Nah. Helps that I can have a miniature army at my beck and call with allies and summons. Sometimes I can't even load into a room before my army demolishes the threats.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Yeah. Well, this game is far more challenging, as well as rewarding in my opinion. Just the PvP alone is massive in scale. I participated in a three faction war over a keep we were trying to take from the Aldmeri Dominion when the Daggerfall Covenant showed up as well. At least 600 or 700 players were duking it out with siege weapons and in melee combat.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:18 am

The way you describe it reminds me of a more melee oriented Planetside 2. While I can appreciate those kinds of games existing, I don't really think I'd enjoy it since those games rely more on the overarching commanders doing logistics, rather than any BAMFTeams taking the field and scaring the daylights out of an army.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content