Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
Orm
Katarn
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
RoboRed
14 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:33 am

Moodyman90 wrote:PETA is protesting Star Craft 2 because of the Zergs....

Anybody else heard this? I hope it's a joke.

They admit Zergs aren't real but are doing this to promote not killing snakes and alligators and stuff.
I hope it's a joke. If not PETA's gone off the deep end.... Again

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 am

I saw that on screwattack.com. I usually only go there to see if there's a new Death Battle since I find them fun to watch and have no idea how reliable their news is.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:33 am

It is real OMFG THIS IS HILARIOUS
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:PETA is protesting Star Craft 2 because of the Zergs....

Anybody else heard this? I hope it's a joke.

They admit Zergs aren't real but are doing this to promote not killing snakes and alligators and stuff.
I hope it's a joke. If not PETA's gone off the deep end.... Again
It is a joke. But so is PETA, so that's why noone can ever tell.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 am

Also, Camo and I desperately need a Terran player to round out our team. I play Protoss and Camo plays Zerg.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:32 am

XT Vengeance wrote:Also, Camo and I desperately need a Terran player to round out our team. I play Protoss and Camo plays Zerg.
I really wish I could play. I'd play Terran.
Side note, I'm looking up computers on Craigslist. I might be able to get a proper one.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:52 am

Well I can justify my pre-ordering of BioShock Infinite now. Enough people pre-ordered to unlock the TF2 items, and on the off chance Infinite sucks I can always take comfort in the first BioShock which I got for free.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 am

camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

selfbait:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Well I can justify my pre-ordering of BioShock Infinite now. Enough people pre-ordered to unlock the TF2 items, and on the off chance Infinite sucks I can always take comfort in the first BioShock which I got for free.

I don't think there's much chance of that moody.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XLGWGEOgGsQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 pm

It looks like it's going to be good.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Argleblarg...I think I completely bombed the math part of my physics test...>_<
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Howdy y'all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Morning guard. How are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Not bad, yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:33 pm

RoboRed wrote:Argleblarg...I think I completely bombed the math part of my physics test...>_<
I just found out that one question was an exact copy of a homework question that I got right before, and got wrong given the answer I left on the test.

FUCK. WHY?!!?!?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 pm

RoboRed wrote:
RoboRed wrote:Argleblarg...I think I completely bombed the math part of my physics test...>_<
I just found out that one question was an exact copy of a homework question that I got right before, and got wrong given the answer I left on the test.

FUCK. WHY?!!?!?

I know that feel bud. That sucks when that happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 pm

I may still be alright, but I dunno. 3 questions were complex ones involving math. Each were 20 points. One I'm positive I got, one I now KNOW I got wrong. The other, I'm not sure. I'll get partial credit for having correctly filled out the diagram and have worked parts of it out right, and I have about maybe 12 points in extra credit as a cushion, but still, I am not happy right now.

Oh, and 2 of those EC points are from solving that same problem as homework. Ain't that some bullshit? Scootaloo
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah, that's pretty bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:12 pm

You guys make me afraid of post-secondary.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

You shouldn't be afraid of it, Scyto. Just know that there is a lot of bullshit, much like most of the world after high school.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:17 pm

College really isn't that bad. One great thing about it is the major absence of the kind of drama that was present in high school. (seriously, nobody gives a fuck) Other than that, it's pretty much "high school part 2". Just keep up with your stuff, and try your best to make it though your classes. Even the fucking annoying ones that you will most likely never use.

I hate math.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Also, Camo and I desperately need a Terran player to round out our team. I play Protoss and Camo plays Zerg.
If you really are desperate, I could play. I've never played competitively, but I do play Terran and Protoss. Been a while, though.
ScytoHarmony wrote:You guys make me afraid of post-secondary.
Me too, but who knows what differences there are in Canadian schools. I plan on going to university, myself. But yes, plenty of bullshit. Speaking of which...

My house got flooded last night. A combination of a possibly blocked or damaged sewer pipe and a lot of rain and snow melting caused the sewer/wastewater pipe beneath my house to back up into the trough that keeps water from building up in the foundation and getting inside, and a drain. So it got in and soaked my room and two of our storage rooms. We ended up bailing sewer water out of our basement, some of which got in my eye. No fun at all, the floor is still wet.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Greets, my nyugahs.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Oh I seem to have forgotten but, happy Pi day everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:46 pm

What IS up, my heathens?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Self-loathing. You?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Oh I seem to have forgotten but, happy Pi day everyone.
My math teacher gave us pie. It's also her birthday.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 pm

RoboRed wrote:Self-loathing. You?
Feeling sick.

Feeling like crap high-five! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next