Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Moodyman90
CamoBadger
Orm
MrMagma
RoboRed
Katarn
Frost
Aonee
Ironmonger
Scyto Harmony
14 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 am

This entire post is probably one of my favorite things ever.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 pm

'Successful' is an interesting term...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:'Successful' is an interesting term...
They're still together and relatively happy with each other, I'd call it successful.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Id give it another never.
No.

CamoBadger wrote:
Remember, it's the Wasteland, and the group has faced death how many times already? They're fighting an enemy that has a fuckin' dragon and has burned 2 towns with no sign of stopping. They've known each other a month and have somehow managed to stay together through all that shit, they care about each other and make each other happy, why not just get engaged for however long their lives might be?
I have the same idea, and acknowledge your point. Still, appropriate times are subjective.

Oh, it's been a month ingame already? Okay, I take back that I said, it's more believable now. (fuckin timeskips...)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:'Successful' is an interesting term...
They're still together and relatively happy with each other, I'd call it successful.
It doesn't feel natural.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
It doesn't feel natural.
Why not?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 pm

I don't think it feels natural either, but I have my own variations on some definitions, "natural" being one of them in some cases.

Last edited by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 pm

I can't quote it all because I'm on my phone, but the whole damn thing is a soap opera.

"We've only just met, but I think I'm in live!"

"I love you too, but we can't be together, for I am a monster."

"Alas, I too am a horrible person!"

"No you're not, I love you!"

"I changed my mind, I love you too!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Camobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 pm

It's more believable then Skyrim. Get into a bar brawl with the right NPC and you end up marrying them.

But it's also explained away that with how dangerous and hostile the land is the people, especially Nords, have no time for romance and the worse thing that could happen if you ask a person you just met to marry you is they say no. Or find out they're already married and their spouse is the angry and jealous type.

Morning by the way.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:18 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:I can't quote it all because I'm on my phone, but the whole damn thing is a soap opera.

This is actually a thing for combat veterans, just to let you know. And Charcoal has spent a few years of his life in a personal war against Raiders, so yeah.

Also, I've said the first one before after like, 2 days. Granted, it was specifically to get in her pants, but she did reciprocate and actually meant it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Let's just drop it. Whether I like it or not, that doesn't stop it from happening. I'll go get my sulking over with, before it leaks.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Not to mention that the subject of love tends to be highly subjective and what constitute as "true" love varies from person to person even more so than love in general.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Not to mention that the subject of love tends to be highly subjective and what constitute as "true" love varies from person to person even more so than love in general.

^This. Thank you Moody
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 pm

That was directed at everybody, including myself.

Not that I could really make a comment about Clock and Charcoal's relationship. Comparatively it's a hell of a lot more realistic then Moody and Emma's.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:59 pm

But you can't get nearly as many puns out of Clock's and Charcoal's relationship!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Oh, the gun puns...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Ah yes, the night of a thousand puns. That was a fun night indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm

And what about Novae and Quiver? Quiver did make Novae sticky and wet Spike And then she rode him. And they were flying high when this was happening.

Or was it bad puns? Derpy Hooves
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm

kinda lastbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Katarn wrote:
kinda lastbait:

Almost. It needs to be Shayle and Kifa has to be thrown in there that way they can have some sort of awkward relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:I can't quote it all because I'm on my phone, but the whole damn thing is a soap opera.

Are you talking about Glory and BJ ? Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:10 pm

^ this
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Though, I have to admit it does seem to happen pretty frequently. Maybe daily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 pm

I realize that it will be a while before Season 4 happens, but I was thinking that maybe we could use the official PnP rules? Unless of course there is a reason we can't. I've been reading the rules sheet every once in a while to get familiar with them, they are a tad iffy but they seem to work well.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 pm

If I remember correctly that system had some issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 pm

It's in the process of being revised, and I fully intend on making my own version of the system. I've already spotted flaws here and there, but so far nothing that can't be fixed with some common sense and tweaking.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Personally I like the system we have. It's familiar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I like the system too, but I feel like some things can be improved and/or expanded upon. No offense to anyone. I've been tinkering around with Camo's system in my spare time to see what I can do, it really is a great system.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm with Iron - there's always room for improvement.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next