Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
RoboRed
XT Vengeance
Orm
Ketchup
Aonee
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 pm

I bid you a good night Scyto.

And that is a bit of a good point about the translation convention that's probably going on.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Is the other Guard going to leave Alvina or do I have to work with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 pm

I was waiting a bit to make it seem more realistic and not convenient
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 am

Ah alright, I just didn't want us waiting on one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:01 am

So does that mean the guard is going to leave because he has to take a piss or something?

Edit: I was strangely close to guessing that, yay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 am

I'll be off for the night. Cy'all.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 am

Night, Aon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am

Bye Aon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 am

Later Aon!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 am

Spoiler:

This is off topic but Toph was the best avatar character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 am

Wild wasteland is the best trait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:34 am

I love that post Camo, I love it so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 am

Alvina isn't very bright is she? FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Mlfw8475

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 am

And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Oh, and I am back from work.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 am

Last wrote:Alvina isn't very bright is she? FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Mlfw8475
No, no she isn't.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:58 am

So she has an INT of 4, cause any lower in the Fallout games basically forces players to use Hulk Speech.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 am

Moodyman90 wrote:So she has an INT of 4, cause any lower in the Fallout games basically forces players to use Hulk Speech.
*is so glad that Shayle doesn't Hulk Speech.*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 am

RoboRed wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:So she has an INT of 4, cause any lower in the Fallout games basically forces players to use Hulk Speech.
"Me like jacket. Smash Minx."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 am

That's actually a way to get Arcade Gannon in New Vegas. If you have an INT of three or below he's like "Dear god, you're so stupid I feel the need to join you just to make sure you don't get killed."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:14 am

CamoBadger wrote:"Me like jacket."

I know you do Shayle. Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:39 am

CamoBadger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
I lol'd.

Last wrote:

Hmmm...yess...

BTW, that pic you and Tytan were talking about earlier? Can I see? Sweetie Belle
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 am

RoboRed wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
I lol'd.

Last wrote:

Hmmm...yess...

BTW, that pic you and Tytan were talking about earlier? Can I see? Sweetie Belle

Tytan, can help you with the colored one. If you want the sketch I can help you with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 am

*looks at Tytan*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 am

*Sniffs.* No one likes my sketches. [/joking]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 am

CamoBadger wrote:[PER (9)] A guard landed next to 'Alvina and scowled. "What the hell are you doing down here, get up to your post! Do you want the Boss to boil your hide?"

Wrong thread Camo. Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:20 am

Aww Alvina gets no love, she needs a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 am

Can I have the shitting guard's name Camo? I'd like to kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:27 am

Last wrote:Can I have the shitting guard's name Camo? I'd like to kill him.
You already know his name, Alvina said it a while back.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 am

Wasn't like Clip or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 am

That's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next