Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies

2 posters

Go down

How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies Empty How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies

Post by Cptadder Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 pm

So an EQ daily post comes out 4th Dimension is making mass market pony plushies. Also within twenty minutes of posting the link the EQ daily traffic murdered 4th dimensions website

So 25$ for a Twilight of your very own
How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies Product_twi_side11

I'd ask if anyone is going to pick one up, but I know this fandom to well. Instead my question is would you like to form a line up on the left and just dump your money into a large cauldron or perhaps something more box shaped cash storage device?
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies Empty Re: How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:52 pm

*Only* 25 bucks.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies Empty Re: How to make a billion dollars-Pony Plushies

Post by Cptadder Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Ketchup wrote:*Only* 25 bucks.
Or you could surf on over to Ebay and find a shitty one made by a 1st year sewing apprentice that starts at 50$
By Plushie standards from what I've seen that's like announcing a sale on 100$ bills for only 10$
25$ is what I pay for a good quality dog tough duck plush for my dog to practice her murdering bird tactics and have something to cuddle up with before she kills it in about a month and I come home to a pound of stuffing spread over 200 feet of apartment.

Meanwhile want a Twilight to gift to a little cousin? Ahahahahaha, sorry Cousin but I like you, but don't 200$ like you.

Last edited by Cptadder on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Ketchup wrote:*Only* 25 bucks.
Or you could surf on over to Ebay and find a shitty one made by a 1st year sewing apprentice that starts at 50$
I know. 'But it's unique' they say...
Still, I'd never pay 25 dollars for a plushie, though many people will.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 pm

swicked wrote:...no wings?
Why make only 1 billion when you can make two billion? Sell both
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down