Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Orm
Ketchup
Katarn
Moodyman90
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Tytan Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:06 pm

So, how's everyone liking Clocks adventures in the Mojave so far?

Linky.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:07 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Mlfw9126-01155dfa5700f94c1f3851544e10f582

Now we wait.

@Gilda: I like her more then Trixie at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 pm

There, now I'm stocked up on junk food for the storm.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Camobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Camobait:
YES! DO WANT!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Saw that coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Last wrote:Saw that coming.
Happens.
I wonder if the Fallout 3 Fo:E conversion will get shut down.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Happens.

I'd be very surprised if that project got anywhere near completion. I think a C&D is kinda irrelevant for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Last wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
Happens.
I'd be very surprised if that project got anywhere near completion. I think a C&D is kinda irrelevant for that.
I'm surprised they are still working on it. I doubt anything could be laid against it, it's the same thing with the Source pony models.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Well it was bound to happen, as it's happened in the past.

Before you start making something with a brand that doesn't belong to you, ASK FIRST. Same thing happened to a LOTR total conversion mod that was being made for Skyrim.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:37 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Well it was bound to happen, as it's happened in the past.

Before you start making something with a brand that doesn't belong to you, ASK FIRST. Same thing happened to a LOTR total conversion mod that was being made for Skyrim.
I thought that was Oblivion. Regardless, it's a grafting of fanfiction, not one from copyrighted materials, if I understand that correctly.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Ketchup wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:Well it was bound to happen, as it's happened in the past.

I thought that was Oblivion. Regardless, it's a grafting of fanfiction, not one from copyrighted materials, if I understand that correctly.

If you're talking about the LOTR one, the one I'm referring to was a complete re-enactment of the ring-bearers journey. I could be wrong, but it's definitely under grounds for termination by Warner Bros.

If you're talking about Fighting is Magic, if it was based on a fanfiction it doesn't matter, the fanfiction was in use of copyright materials too, however copyright laws work differently around non-profit fanfiction.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
If you're talking about the LOTR one, the one I'm referring to was a complete re-enactment of the ring-bearers journey. I could be wrong, but it's definitely under grounds for termination by Warner Bros.
If you're talking about Fighting is Magic, if it was based on a fanfiction it doesn't matter, the fanfiction was in use of copyright materials too, however copyright laws work differently around non-profit fanfiction.
Yeah, that's what I understand went down with the LOTR thing. I was talking about the EqS project.
Guh, copyrights... how do you work?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Ketchup wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:
Yeah, that's what I understand went down with the LOTR thing. I was talking about the EqS project.
Guh, copyrights... how do you work?

Some times it's a legitimate claim, most times it's companies being paranoid, and occasionally it's just to abuse it in the same way the 'sueing' system is.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 pm

If Hasbro was going to give the mane6 guys a C&D I wonder why they didn't do it back when they first started showing off the game instead of waiting until they had sunk all that time and energy into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 pm

To buy it out and then release as 'project we were working on'
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Katarn wrote:To buy it out and then release as 'project we were working on'

Hmm... that is a possibility I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Last wrote:If Hasbro was going to give the mane6 guys a C&D I wonder why they didn't do it back when they first started showing off the game instead of waiting until they had sunk all that time and energy into it.

It's... I wouldn't be so quick to blame Hasbro. A lot of the time these situations are regulated by the lawyers for that company. What may seem trivial to Hasbro employee's, the Lawyers might just convince them that it's a real threat.

As for why they didn't do it at the start? 1) Because the start of a project can easily fall apart or be destroyed by other outside sources, thus the Lawyers don't have to do any work. Once it's near completion however, they feel they must act.

2) They're a bunch of dicks.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:54 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Last wrote:If Hasbro was going to give the mane6 guys a C&D I wonder why they didn't do it back when they first started showing off the game instead of waiting until they had sunk all that time and energy into it.

It's... I wouldn't be so quick to blame Hasbro. A lot of the time these situations are regulated by the lawyers for that company. What may seem trivial to Hasbro employee's, the Lawyers might just convince them that it's a real threat.

As for why they didn't do it at the start? 1) Because the start of a project can easily fall apart or be destroyed by other outside sources, thus the Lawyers don't have to do any work. Once it's near completion however, they feel they must act.

2) They're a bunch of dicks.

What I got from that is. "They're not a real threat at the moment. Let them continue to produce the free advertisement."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Selfbait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Damn, thread is dead today.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 am

Spoiler:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:27 am

Oh goddess... the falling... the falling... never fly again...

Anyways, I've been in nearly non-stop TF2 so that's why I haven't been here.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 am

Nobody has been here. Quite odd for a Friday.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

I just found an angry marines crossover. Fucking. Gold.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/36552/tales-of-angrish

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:34 am

Eh, quite a few people probably found something else to do.

Personally I'm still waiting for Magicka night with Camo, Guard, and Scyto but no telling when that'll be.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:40 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Eh, quite a few people probably found something else to do.

Personally I'm still waiting for Magicka night with Camo, Guard, and Scyto but no telling when that'll be.
Well, if you want an extra in case someone doesn't want to or anything, I'd play Magicka.
Anyhow, I'm off to bed.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:41 am

I'll keep that in mind.

Anyways, night Ketchup!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 am

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Thumbs_hornoxe.com_piflkwg
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:05 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Eh, quite a few people probably found something else to do.

I have Magica too...could I join or is it for 4 ppl only?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next