Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Katarn
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Tytan
Ironmonger
Orm
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by MrMagma Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 pm

"Sure." Eve replies. "Not like there's anything else to do."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:02 pm

The stallion nodded to Lotus before looking at Charcoal and Clock. "I am here on behalf of someone who has taken quite a liking to your friends. He believes you are a group of ponies that can get things done, and would like to ask for your assistance, as well as to apologize for not being here himself."

Hearthfire nodded and passed over the bag. "I was wondering when you would come get this back."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 pm

His blush intensifies as he paws at the ground in slight embarrassment. Of course under normal circumstances this would look like a shy gentlecolt, Cast pulls this off more like a shy brown bear. "I vanted to give you somezing to zink about vile I vas gone, and since I vasn't around to sing for you I felt zat perhaps I could do somezing similar in its place."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:04 pm

"Well I love it. Thank you so much," Cinnamon chirped and fluttered up to kiss Cast on the cheek. "Any idea how long you'll be sticking around this time?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Crusher takes the bag and stores it.
"Thank you."
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Shadow's book closes and disappears in a black mist"Well, let's get goin' then."He walks over to the desk"Afternoon, Ms.Nightlight, ya happen ta know if there's any work 'round here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 pm

He stepped away from Eve's door trotted out to the lobby. He turned back to the three ponies. "So... How'd you sleep last night? I think that's the first time I've gotten a free bed." He said a somewhat worried tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 pm

"Sorry, I don't know," Nightlight replied and shook her head.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:08 pm

"That's quite all right, ma'am. Ah'm sure we'll find somethin'."He nods, then waits for Tumble and Eve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 pm

"Possibly for a few days, it all depends on vat occurs. His expression turns sad but serious. "Listen to me closely, zere is somezing important I need to tell you." he says, making eye contact.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 pm

"Okay...but what is the job?" Charcoal asked, suspicious of the stallion.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 pm

"Meh." Eve answered in an indifferent tone.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm

"For now, he wants you to get rid of some Raiders. It's a small band on the edge of the Everfree, shouldn't be too hard. If you handle that, he'll have more jobs for you," the stallion replied with a nod to Charcoal.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Cinnamon asked with worry.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 pm

He looks somewhat relieved that neither had noticed anything suspicious. He walked out of the lobby and to the job board he'd seen when they first arrived in the town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Shadow and Cherry follow, Tumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 pm

"Raiders? Why didn't you say so? I'll...we'll put them down like the animals they are."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm

The Job Board is completely empty.

"Glad to hear it. I told Miss Lotus where you can find them, and I'll find you again when the job is complete."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:18 pm

"That's strange." He muttered. "Why have it if they never post any jobs?" he asked no one in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 pm

"Maybe ask the guards?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:21 pm

"I forbid myself to lie about anyzing, so I vill not hesitate to tell you zat zeh situation is razzer dire. he says in a soft but stern tone. "Zere is trouble amiss, dangerous trouble. Zeh same abominations zat destroyed zat ozzer town may come here, and soon." he looks on the verge of tears now. "If trouble comes zis vay, I vant you to leave zis place as fast as you can."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 pm

"Wait... the one's who attacked Freemane? They're coming here?" Cinnamon asked fearfully and looked down at the ground. "I-I have to warn the others, we need to be ready..."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm

He shrugged. "Sure, I just don't why they wouldn't post something they need done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm

"Cinnamon, it vill not do any good...Zey have a dragon." A tear streaks down his face. "I do not vant to lose you..."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Shadow shrugs"Ah don't know, sometimes they just don't."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:27 pm

"S-so we should all leave. Get away before they show up," she suggested frantically and started pacing. "But where would we go? This is our home."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:29 pm

"I'm going to go get the others," Charcoal said to Lotus. "I'll be back in a bit."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Tumble nods. "I guess you're right, let's ask the guards."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm

"Cinnamon, calm down. Panic interferes with reason." he says. "I cannot suggest anyzing ozzer zan leaving zis place, my knowledge is useless. Maybe you can have a town meeting to figure somezing out?" he says calmly.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Cinnamon stopped and fell to her rump. "Y-yeah." Her eyes glazed over and she looked at the ground. "I... I'll talk to them tonight after w-we all close... try to convince them that we should leave." She looked around the shop for a second then back to Cast with tear-filled eyes. "But I don't know if I want to..."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Shadow nods and looks for some guards

Cherry spots a couple guards and flies over to them"Excuse me, would y'all happen ta have any work that needs ta be done?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next