Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Ironmonger
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:53 am

The door of the Klinik opened inward, leaving Blood Clot standing in the entry. "Oh, are you hurt?" she asked playfully.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 am

"At first, yeah, it was... but ah got used ta it after a while."He sighs sadly and looks off into the distance."But that's in the past now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 am

"I think I need an extra through exam doctor." Painkiller's face can hardly be called straight since his eye starts twitching at his own mirth.
He starts to act as though he is wobbly and a bit woozy as he leans on the open door frame.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 am

"If you say so." Is his only reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 am

"Oh, it looks serious. Please come in," she told him with a sultry grin.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:59 am

"So, how 'bout yer self? What did ya do 'fore ya got here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 am

Painkiller makes to stumble in, never breaking eyes off the mare in front of him. He staggers about the room, if but a little to lean in on her.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:03 am

"A few errands that didn't seem to dangerous. Picked a couple herbs for some doctors. A lot of wandering around." He leans his head back and smirks. "Doesn't sound like much does it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 am

The mare kicked the door shut behind her and locked it as Painkiller leaned into her. "Look at you, we need to get you to a bed right away," she cooed to the stallion and started walking him to the back room, making sure to rub her flank against his.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:06 am

Painkiller follows her lead to the exam room, he stops before the bed and begins removing his clothes, like a nervous patient would. "There's this pain in my head and on the sides, and an ache down below Doctor. I've only just been out hunting radroaches and some light scout work. Tell me, Is there something wrong?"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:09 am

"Nope, it doesn't. but at least ya got ta see the wastes and ah'm sure ya heard yer fair share of interestin' stories."

Cherry slowly wakes up"Ugh, why do ah feel like ah flew inta a brick wall...*She rubs her temples and looks around the room*Shadow? Ya here?"As she gets out of bed, she starts to feel nauseous and tries to go over to the bucket, she doesn't make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 am

"Well, let's see," the mare whispered and looked over his head. "This doesn't look too bad," she breathed into his ear and kissed him lightly, starting to move her kisses down his neck and moving even closer to him. "Now let's take a look at that ache."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 am

"That I did. It's surprising the things you can hear if you just listen." He looks around. "You can know people without knowing them. You know what I mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:15 am

Shadow nods"Yup ah sure do. Ah used ta do it a lot when ah was by myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 am

"Yeah... is that how you found your leads? On your guy I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 am

"Yeah, that was one way, along with doin' some work for some folks that saw'im."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 am

"Information isn't cheap."He looks back at the resting pup."I don't think he's what Cherry had in mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:29 am

Painkiller's wings explode open at the mare's careful medical touch, he groans

*fade to black*

{Luck 7 rolls 7+2=9}

It was a very good night for both ponies.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 am

Shadow looks at the pup"Maybe not.. But it's close enough, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:33 am

He looks at the pup as if he's attempting to appraise it. "Mmmmmm?" "Mmm" he turn his attention back to the path in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 am

"Ah'll take that as a maybe."He chuckles and continues back to town.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 am

Another 4 hours later, Shadow and Tumble reach Old Appleloosa once again, long after the sun had set on the Wasteland.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 am

"Nice ta be back, well, ah guess we should go talk ta the doc first. Think she's still up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 am

"Glad I brought you. Finding my way back in the dark would have been tough." He trots towards the clinic. "let's get our pay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:44 am

"Don't mention it, ah was happy ta join ya, bud."He smiles then follows him to the clinic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 am

Painkiller has finished his deeds satisfying himself and getting a much needed tension relief. after-glow basking and all, he needed it. He forgets the pleasures of a mare.

He opens the door into the late night. He blinks as two other ponies stand on the other side of the door. The sex wafting from the clinic is not exactly subtle.

"Evening boys." Painkiller tilts his ugly head to the two stallions and makes his way out. "It's a little late don't you think?" He calls over his shoulder. Time to find a place to just crash for the night.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:56 am

"We could say the same 'bout you, doc."He says after him then looks at Tumble"Ya know, ah'm kinda glad we got lost halfway here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:58 am

He groans at Pain's display he muttered something under his breath."I Don't think I've ever been happier to be lost in the wasteland at night." he said before pushing the door open. "Doc. We did it."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 am

Blood stuck her head around the corner from the back room and smiled. "Great, I'll get your potions." After a minute or two of 'searching for potions', she trotted into the front and placed them on the counter. "Everything go okay?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 am

"It wasn't too bad, though ya coulda said ya were gonna kill'im."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next