Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Orm
12 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Blood Clot trotted from the back room and grinned at the sight of Jayne waking. "Good morning, how do you feel?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 pm

"Like swarm of bloatsprites tried to eat me..." Jay looks at his bondages and makes gulp from the bottle. "Thanks for patching me up...you didn't cut out anything important, right?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 pm

"I have always found that despite this gun using five five six, it still does pretty well at taking down lightly armored targets. Then again, I tend to always aim for the unarmored parts anyways," Charcoal says trotting into the gun shop.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 pm

"Not that I know of," she said with a sly look. "But you're all good to go." (Jayne HP restored: 100/100HP)
"You only owe me 50 caps this time. Consider it a discount for killing those damn Bloatsprites finally. If I had a cap for every time they tried to eat a pony, I would have moved to Tenpony a long time ago."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 pm

As Charcoal walked into the shop, he comes face to face with a green unicorn. "Welcome to Guns and Bigger Guns! What can I get for you today?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Gives Blood 50 caps.
"It still hurts though." He extends his wing. "Do you think I could fly already?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Cast Iron ducks his head down to clear the doorway as he steps in slowly, thudding the floor with each step. He looks around curiously at the room.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

"I was wondering how much I can get for these," he says, placing the two frag mines from his bags on the counter. "I was also wondering if you had any rifles or special ammo for a five five six."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 pm

"Two frag mines? Five caps each," he replied with a smile. "As for your rifles, I don't actually have any special ammo at the moment. I was supposed to get some yesterday, but my guy never showed up from New Appleloosa." He shook his head before quickly snapping his attention to the guns behind him. "But I do have some rifles for you."

((Rifles:
-Varmint Rifle x2
-Ratslayer x1
-BB gun x2))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Viktor woke with a snort. He picked his head up and looked around. He felt a light, and not completely unfamiliar weight on his back. He gave himself a little shake.

Clock was having a nice dreamless sleep when the world started shaking. She initially refused to open her eyes, but she wasn't given much of a choice when she fell with a yelp. She looked up to see Viktor looking at her, with that same impassive look he always had, and gave her a low rumbling apology, "Sorry."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Cast Iron cocks his head to the side and eyes the Ratslayer curiously. "Vat is ze price for zat vun?" he says, pointing with a hoof at the rifle in question.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 pm

"That's ridiculous. I'll take my business elsewhere." Charcoal scoops up his mines and places them back in his bags. He looks around for a general goods store, muttering to himself about greedy ponies and supply and demand.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm

"The ratslayer? I'll give it to ya for 2000 caps. Rare piece right there."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Cast Iron lightly stomps a hoof, but the force is enough to nearly make the floor give. "RAH! Bullshit!" His hydraulics hiss angrily as the goliath spins himself to the direction of the door. "I have seen .300-caliber rifles for less zan zat!" he says, stomping off.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 pm

The shop owner shrugged and returned to wiping his counter as the two ponies left.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Katarn wrote:Gives Blood 50 caps.
"It still hurts though." He extends his wing. "Do you think I could fly already?"
"Yeah, you're good to go. Got you good as new. Just try not to come in here and pass out anymore. Almost ruined my date," she told him with a quick wink.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Charcoal notices what appears to be a general store, and trots inside, hoping that this shopkeeper would at least be reasonable.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm

"Welcome to General's Goods!" a cheery looking pegasus mare called out to Charcoal as he entered the shop. "I've got whatever you need at prices you won't find anywhere else. So what can I get you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm

"Hi there, my name is Charcoal. I was wondering how much I could get fore these," he says laying the frag mines on the counter. "I was also looking for some food supplies, weapon repair kits, or any rifles you might have."

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Cast Iron hangs around outside until Charcoal is finished with his affairs in the general store, as he is wary that the room will be crowded with both of them.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm

"Two frag mines? You know you could have taken these to Guns and Bigger Guns right?" she asked with a cocked brow.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 pm

"I did. The shopkeeper had offered only five caps each. I was raised by caravanners, I know that that was a terrible deal."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 pm

"Well, with those sprites gone, you'll have slightly less work." He walked to the exit from Klinik. "Hope I won't need attention of good doctor soon." He said, as he walked out and took a swing from a bottle.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 pm

"Yup, sounds like him," the mare replied with a roll of her eyes. "So, caravan brat, how about 60 caps for the pair?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 pm

"That sounds like a fair price, thanks." He pushes the mines across the counter to her. "Now, did you have anything to sell like I mentioned earlier? I'd really rather not give that guy my business, that would just encourage him," Charcoal says, smiling at the mare.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 pm

The mare slid the mines under her counter and replaced them with a pile of 60 caps. "You said you're looking for food and gun stuff?" The mare ducked back under the counter for a second, then fluttered up and looked around the shelves lining the walls before returning. "Okay, I think I've got some stuff you might like."

((Food:
- 10 Cans of Cram
- 3 Snack Cakes
- 4 Bottles of Water
- 2 Bottles of Whiskey
- 2 Bottles of Rum
- 6 boxes of Carrot Chips

Weapons:
- 9mm pistol x1
- 10mm pistol x 2
- Varmint rifle x 1
- Frag mines x 2
- Knife x 3
- Baseball bat x 2
- 2x4 with Nails x 1

Misc:
- weapons cleaning kit x 1
- weapons repair kit x 1
- Skill Magazine: The Perfect Shot
- Book: How to Shoot Things Right
))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

"How much for the book?" he asks the pegasus mare.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:09 pm

"How to Shoot Things Right? No offense, but you don't really look like you need it," the mare commented with a wave at his cutiemark. "But if you really want it, 10 caps."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

"I'll take it. It could be some good reading material if i get bored," he says placing ten caps on the table. "I'd also like to sell this piece of scrap metal and buy two cans of cram. I just don't have room in my bags for it all."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 pm

"Alright, scrap metal will net you these two little caps," she pulls two caps from under the table with a wing. "And two cans of Cram will cost you six caps." She slides the two caps back to her side. "So four."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next