Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+12
RoboRed
Moodyman90
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
Orm
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Tytan
Frost
16 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm back.

I really feel like I have nothing to add to the RP this season...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Yeah, I got the same feeling Scyto.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Okay, Camo is gonna gather us all when the shop stuff is done, methinks.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Okay, once everyone is done buying stuff, we will TS to a point where Charcoal gathered everyone to hear Silver Star's proposal (mostly because I don't feel like going through 10 different scenes of your characters arguing against it and asking why, because this isn't an option if you want to participate further)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Quiver is at the job board, drawing. I'm planning on him writing a book.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Last wrote:Yeah, I got the same feeling Scyto.

About me or yourself?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Myself. Yeah I should have known that wouldn't be too clear. sorry.

Last edited by Last on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Fuck, remind me never to make a barter roll again.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 pm

I get the feeling mentioning the gun store owner is not a good idea, You know stealing his business and all that? she was a nice mare though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 pm

I could have sworn Charcoal mentioned not getting a good deal on those mines to her earlier.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm

He did.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:24 pm

I thought the gun store owner was a stallion....Am I right or is my brain switching stuff on me again?
EDIT: NVM

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 pm

I thought it then too I just didn't say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 pm

...yeah, I'm definitely fucked after this semester of school...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm

What could cause that to be so, Camo?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:31 pm

I've only got a 1.5 GPA after last semester, so I'm 90% sure I'll be losing my funding from the government. Which means I can afford 1 semester of housing and school before I'll need a full time job to keep going. Unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of qualifications outside of medical work, but 99% of the jobs in medicine I do qualify for are full in my city. Those that aren't refuse to call me back for an interview for reasons I'll never know.
And no, I can't work in fast-food or whatever because I could never afford to live on my own with that pay. No, I can't move back home because I will not tell my parents I fucked up school, and I will not ask them for help so don't even think of suggesting it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Well, that certainly does sound quite dire. I don't have any advice, but maybe someone here does.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 pm

sorry real world popped up, groceries, arguments and me keeping my htings from being given away. its frustrating
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Well if you took a fast food job now you would at least have something stashed away even if it's not much every little bit helps right?

Have you thought about a nurse position at an old folks home or something? I don't know what you've applied for so I'm just throwing ideas at the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Last wrote:Well if you took a fast food job now you would at least have something stashed away even if it's not much every little bit helps right?

Have you thought about a nurse position at an old folks home or something? I don't know what you've applied for so I'm just throwing ideas at the wall.
I don't have the time to do a job now. School starts soon, which will take most of my time, I've got a class starting for my medic re-cert starting at the end of the month which will keep me there for 2 weeks, and in my experience people don't like to hire someone that will work for 2 weeks and then disappear.

As for the old folks home thing, that's a CNA job, which requires me to pass the Nursing Entry Exam (which I don't qualify for because of my GPA; because if you don't have a high GPA, it's impossible that you could ever know enough to pass a test about basic anatomy and physiology). Plus I doubt they'd let me stay there long since in medical work I have been described as "abrasive", "inappropriate", "cocky", and "condescending".
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:58 pm

I'm probably going to miss the first part of the next quest, I need to take a nap before I hit my face off the keyboard...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Any chance of raising your GPA this semester? That sounds like your best shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:02 pm

I would agree. Camo. Do your homework!
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm going to have to. But I'm apparently taking fewer credits this semester, even though I signed up for more classes (yes, this is how my school rolls. I fuckin' hate it), which means I'll have to do pretty damn good to get it up to a reasonable point.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Camo, we can pause the RP whenever you need to. I for one, don't want you to be fucked.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm

I like how the mare offered him double what the gun shop owner did despite knowing nothing about guns. That gave me the impression that she knows of his tendencies to give the customer much less then what their items are worth which of course leads me to the conclusion people regularly take the business they were going to give the gun shop to the Gen. store mare.

I think Orm is going to be one of the last ponies to have a word with her.

Last edited by Last on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 pm

So does anyone else need to buy anything?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Cast Iron doesn't.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 pm

I'm pretty good as well.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next