Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+13
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Orm
MrMagma
CamoBadger
17 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Tytan Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:12 pm

((Octo and Clock can have fun if she decides to dive them.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm

it's OOC, you don't have to put text in these - (( )) ;)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Last, again, you don't have to give them your shotgun. They don't take your weapons, and you already paid your toll to get in.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:20 pm

But I never gave him any money. It's the only thing he has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Okay describe where they are.

Clocks at the bar.

Viks outside, flicking rocks at the fence.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Last wrote:But I never gave him any money. It's the only thing he has.
Like I said, I'm giving every character the 20 caps to get in, regardless of what their character sheet says.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Well, uh, put that in your post then Tytan!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm

If I'm honest I didn't see that post. My bad. And wouldn't he need forty?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Yes, you were given 40 because of Flower, but now you're back to what your sheet says.

Also, you may wanna edit your post or you'll lose your shotgun
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Wouldn't it just be easier to say it was worth forty and have him buy it back later?

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:33 pm

I think you are missing the point Last. You were given the directions that we had all already paid. You just gave up your weapon. And You won't get it back, especially if I know Camo. Edit your post or things will probably get ugly for you.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:36 pm

I really want to have Mince say something to someone just so we can have some damn interaction, but it's very out of character for him.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:36 pm

It's not a special weapon losing it really doesn't set me back. It's not at all like weapons are rare by any means.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Last the point is that you are now unarmed. quit being lazy and edit your post, or your characters will probably be killed. Camo is planning something.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:42 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Last the point is that you are now unarmed.

But, he has unarmed tagged. And a gun is useless without bullets which he was also lacking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Spoiler:
We don't have bullets...i mean you can say you use bullets, but they aren't something you must count...
...whatever.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:45 pm

This is a battle of titans, right here...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm not keeping track of bullets unless they're special kinds. Until you start getting those, you all have infinite ammo according to me
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Does slug rounds counting as 'special type'? I mean should I use only buck shot, till I get slug or I can use both and something like 'Dragon breath' shells are consider 'special type'?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:48 pm

No. You will not see special ammo for a while, I'll explain it when you actually see it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Well I guess I'll delete the first post. I still don't see why this is my fault though.

"and if you don't have 20 caps they'll take whatever you have that they deem is equal to 20 caps."

That's kinda misleading. And I know it says you've made your payment at the bottom, but it doesn't say with what and seeing as my character had no money as far as I knew. Well anyway I just got confused.... I'll go delete it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Camo, are you going to be watching our inventories and updating them?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Yes
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

I'll wait for your character's reaction Scyto.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 pm

@Clock vs Eve - now they will be BFF xD
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Way to make friends Mince. Way to go.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:24 pm

That's how things usually go, Katarn. It's just like Rogue and Izumi. 'Hate each other? Have sex.' Spike

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Remember the last part of this camo?:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Lol
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next