Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+5
Tytan
jacky2734
Nightfire
RoboRed
Katarn
9 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm

*Her brow furrows.* Damn Shayle... *Looks back at buckler.* Who's Izumi? And we actually met a couple new friends too, Kifa came back with us as well.

*Looks over at Alex.* I'm sure Alex already told you all about that though.

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Huh, that Kifa...she's an odd one...didn't really expect her to stick around that closely with us...Yeah, Alex told me about those...spirits...I'll ask later...

Izumi is that shinigami that came for Felix. Turns out she was set up. She wasn't really that bad after all, a bit on the grouchy side, though, but...*shudders*...she didn't deserve what she got...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

((BTW, Here's what I imagined will be the seen of the debriefing of the first group Moodstone uses the Aphrodisiac bomb on.))

Spoiler:
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

*Nods.* She's a bit of a bitch.

*Scratches her head.* I don't know Buck, She looked like she was willing to Kill to get Felix... *Looks at her chain.* I don't know what happened to her, but I think she would have gotten worse if she tried.

Last edited by Last on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

((That was pretty funny Jacky.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah...that's what I thought, too, but...with all that's been happening, I don't know what to think anymore...But I did promise Shayle I'd keep Felix safe, and we got her back as well...*sighs and looks around the room for a moment* Um...Can we...continue this conversation elsewhere? Privately?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:08 pm

*Nods and looks at Saks.* Could you keep Alex company? *After Saks agrees she turns back to Buck.* Lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Okay...*eyes Buckler suspiciously as he leaves*

*leads Red down a couple corridors before making sure they're alone, then turns around to face Red* So, yeah, about Shayle...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm

((And I'm back. And nice scene Jacky. ))
*Nods* Sure. So Alex...*Akward pause* Yea, I got nothing.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:13 pm

*Stops the scowl from forming on her face.* What about her?

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

...Yeah, me neither. *thinks for a moment*...What do you think they're talking about that needs to be private?

*rubs head* Where do I begin...well, first off, when we ran into her shortly after getting on Trotyo...she's received some amount of shinigami training.

Last edited by RoboRed on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

((The affair they're having Alex.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Well, I know Red was giving your brother tips on how to get Shayle... I think. Hell, for all I know they're scheming in the best way to ogle a mare's flanks.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:22 pm

*Looks flatly at Buck.* I know you didn't bring me down here to talk about training. What's really bothering you? You can tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:22 pm

*folds forelegs* I think the second category seems far more likely. That brother of mine...bet he got to see all sorts of "Sights" while he was out...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Sorry...just thinking about something. *smirks* Surprising, I know. Well, when we got back, Shayle asked me if I wanted to be in a relationship with her. So...*smiles* Looks like I did it.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm

*Honestly she was a little upset at the news, she didn't trust Shayle anymore. But Buck was a very good friend of hers. She gulped and smiled.*
Good for you Buck, are things going good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm

*Chuckles* Yea, he does seem like he'd be a pretty avid "Sighseer"... Oh Alex, what are we going to do about those two?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

((You all know that Moodstone really does have to make that bomb now, just so that scene can really take place, don't you?))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm

*raises an eyebrow* Blinders or a leash, I suppose. Or maybe a squirt gun.

Alright I guess. We've only been together one day. We had a good time yesterday, which involved walking through the garden, getting absolutely drenched, drying ourselves and sleeping out in a field...oh and some nuzzling. *smiles* I liked the nuzzling.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

"You know, Jacky, if you want that scene to take place, I could just throw a bottle of it, at group of soldiers it should still have the same effect... Unless you really want it too be in a bomb."

((I was way to tempted, I can redact if need be.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Well, Red made her own leash for me, so I've got that covered.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Me too, wait until she starts kissing. *She probably would have said something more explicit if she didn't know Shayle's past.* You're worried about something though right?

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 pm

guarddogjr wrote:"You know, Jacky, if you want that scene to take place, I could just throw a bottle of it, at group of soldiers it should still have the same effect... Unless you really want it too be in a bomb."

((See ya later, fourth wall, we didn't really need you anyway.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:45 pm

((I don't mind as long as she doesn't give the group spoilers or hints.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 pm

((She won't.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm

((Woot! I'm back.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm

...Yeah, what's with that chain anyways? *facehooves* You two didn't just decided to pick up on bondage, did you?

I'd like to get to that part...eventually...like you said though, I need to give her some space. What's bugging me is, for all that's happened, it's still so sudden. And while she seems happier, she still feels, "off"...like she's not even sure she wants this...I've nervous about this, too. I wonder if it's me...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 pm

((Anyone need Major? He's feeling unstable, so that could be fun.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Nooo... She made that in case, "it" happened again.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next