Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Katarn
Moodyman90
Game Master
Tytan
RoboRed
Aonee
jacky2734
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Places 'point' of sword on floor and leans on sword. "Protecting those, who you love is a good thing. Try to give her some room. I'm not saying leave her alone, quite opposite. Try to get her know better. Chat with her. Maybe tell her more about herself, be open." Sighs. "I've been on same shifts with her for some time, yet I hardly could tell anything about her, except that she loves her brother and don't really talk too much." Looks down as well. "And after Trotyo...." Looks at Buckler again. "She needs somepony near her. Is it love or she needs somepony 'to be there'...I don't know." Rises eyebrow. "And what was wrong with your dad?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:51 pm

((I just want to share with you this masterpiece.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 pm

((Hey, just so you guys know, I do own an actual (probably replica) wakizashi.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 pm

((Cool, where'd ya get it?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 pm

((Well...me too..though it more like souvenir with 'From Bill' carved on it. I mean 'Kill Bill'))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 pm

((Aon you home? Or are you just checking in on a phone or something?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

((From the Texas Reinassance Fair. They sold replica swords of all kinds there, and some pretty sweet knives as well. Also, I just measured it and it's actually kind of too short and would technically be considered a tantō, but it's just way too long for me to call it that. And I'm home for like half an hour before I have to go, but I'll also be doing some homework during that time. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 pm

((The reason everybody is trying to be matchmaker for Moodstone and Alex is because they're so good together FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 779695502

In all seriousness, I find issue in "Goldy= Protector; Moodstone = Little brother" for some superficial and probably shallow reason but...
1. The only protecting Alex Goldy has done so far was in a scene you told everybody not to interrupt to further along the Demon sub-plot you have going on. That said during that scene Moodstone make sure Alex was okay, sent to find Azure who he knew would make sure she'd be okay with, and went off to help Goldy.
And I wasn't online when the whole "trapped in a cave" thing happened where all that would have changed if I had been there would have been "even with Moodstone helping Goldy, they wasn't able to break the seal."
2. We already went though that while Alex and Moodstone are the youngest of the group, Moodstone is older then Alex. And if it seem like he's being more like a brother then a buckfriend, he's trying to look after her while Buckler is gone. Though I can't say how he'll act will change once they meet back up with the others.

I honestly don't know why the others are pushing for Moodstone and Alex. Personally, I'm not oppose to Alex and Goldy. But that said, I've already committed to this back and forth we've developed so far so I'm not backing down until Robo decides who Alex is going to go for.

Also with that said, seeing how Alex and Moodstone had a scene, it's your turn for one now.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:09 pm

((Okay, Tytan had this interesting thought. What if group(s) encounter Poison Joke? Maybe not right now, but eventually?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 pm

You see, that's another thing, I'm still not certain how she feels about this either. She's still really quiet and all. I got a little bit more out of her earlier while we were in the garden and the field, but she still seems so distant...I dunno...maybe I should try a little harder...or not...I can't tell what I'm supposed to do! I want to talk to her, hug her...kiss her...show her I care, but...I know that I should keep my distance. Especially with all that she's been through. One wrong move, and this whole thing breaks apart horribly. *hold head with hooves and moans* Arrghh...I'm not a thinking pony! This whole thing just hurts my head! *sighs*

As for my dad, well, he's just been always protective. From day one. You remember that whole deal with him and me and weapons about ten years ago, right? He's always trying to keep me from doing anything that could get me hurt even slightly. Heck, you got your granddad to train you with handguns far earlier than I did! And it's only from that one incident, plus some coaxing from Whisper and Mom that he even considered letting me around any! *looks aside* And do you even know how hard it was to let him get me into the Tenpony Guard? If it weren't for Uncle Buckshot...*sigh*...Buckshot...I always wanted to be more like him anyways. Fearless, active, wisecracking, ready to get the job done...

*looks back at Rogue* I don't want to turn into my dad...I miss him and all, but...he was just a total overprotective stick in the mud, even if he did do all that mercenary stuff with all of our parents all those years ago.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 pm

((Would Japony, even have poison joke? I thought that was a plant native to the Everfree and zebra lands.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 pm

((Well Aon, Already came up with Red's joked version.))

((@guard we could continue the RP after they got home.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Last wrote:((Well Aon, Already came up with Red's joked version.))
((Lemme guess...She's heterosexual and wants to whore herself out with everyone? Spike ))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 pm

((Wat.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 pm

((Ah, your right we could do that, Last.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 pm

((Wait, I did? When? How? What?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:16 pm

RoboRed wrote:((Lemme guess...She's heterosexual and wants to whore herself out with everyone? Spike ))

((Why would she become Buck's fantasy? Spike ))

((Quicknote: Didn't Buck's mom chew whisper out over guns or something?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:19 pm

"To be honest, Buck..I don't know myself how you should act..only advice, that come up in my mind - be nice to her...other than that, I don't know.
And as for your dad and your fear turning into him....Don't be afraid to turn into him. Just be yourself and act like you wish. You already fearless, badly injured you've fight with Azure, so you could go..and WON! And you're ready to get the job done, even with that injury, you went with us, because you've promised to one zebra, that you'll protect her brother."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:20 pm

((Yes, she actually kicked him into a wall after he pointed she almost caused an accident and told her to calm down.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:21 pm

((And then she convinced Midnite to teach him to use guns? I'm confused.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Aonee wrote:((Wait, I did? When? How? What?))

((You did, I'm not going to repeat it though. Seems like everyone forgot, so now it can be a surprise.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:23 pm

((That part I'm not sure about. Honestly I figured it'd be Midnite that would convince Hope to let Whisper teach him, since Midnite knows more about Whisper then Hope does.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 pm

((Yeah that makes more sense to me too.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

((Sorry for that last post ya'll, just catching up on the RP and jacky's post just happened to rub me the wrong way and set me off at this point in time.
Normally don't let stuff like that get to me but between just getting off work and tired, and reasons that shall not be named, it struck a nerve.

If anybody needs me I'll stick around, if not then I still have RE6 to play.))

Last edited by Moodyman90 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 pm

((She was following Midnite's wishes, was upset to see Buckler disobeying them, went into full-blown panic mode when the ricocheting bullet missed killing Alex by mere inches, and bucked Whisper upside the head when right afterwards he combination told her how she should raise her own child/wasn't showing any concern at all/said something REALLY stupid.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

((@Moody: Don't worry about it.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

((*Snggles Robo*))
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:28 pm

((@Moody, It's all right, bud. It happens

@Robo, yes, Whisper said something very stupid, but he was technically correct when he said it was her fault...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:31 pm

((Anyways, I have to go now. And I think I remember what it was Last. Oh, and I figured out what would happen for Kura. I can also figure out something for killing joke for Iffin, but not anything for poison joke. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Last wrote:
RoboRed wrote:((Lemme guess...She's heterosexual and wants to whore herself out with everyone? Spike ))

((Why would she become Buck's fantasy? Spike ))
((Oh if only...Buckler would still like a piece of that Red-hot flank...Luna))

Yeah, I guess you're right...maybe I'm worrying too much. I'll see about talking to Shayle some more later. *pauses* If she's feeling up for it. *raises sword up* Ready to go again?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next