Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Tytan
Katarn
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Nightfire
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Deer? *She nods.* Yeah, I think I've heard of them. *Jumps from the wagon.* But what are they?

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 pm

"Not quite sure I'm understandin' your question. Are ya askin' if they're friendly?"Uh, Risky ya got any idea on what she's askin'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 pm

*She circles them.* Are they prey? *Jumps to the wagon.* Or predator?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

More or less peaceful, everyone sealed themselves and their society away before the war, and it wasn't until our parents came along that they decided to come back into the Wasteland. They can manage telekinesis, but not much else, except for the Shamans, they sacrifice their life for freaky spirit powers.
*Laughs at Kifa's question*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm

*Listens to Iffin's explanation and lies back down.* Sounds like big game then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Azure thinks for a bit."Well I guess that would be technically correct, but I wouldn't under estimate them, if I was you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm

(( Last, Isaac has a 10mm submachine gun, right? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Well, I think Iffin summed that up better than I could, Azure. "Yeah, antlers can be pretty deadly sometimes."

((I don't know why this suddenly came into my head, or i might be imagining things, but what happened/is happening with that Godzilla-style egg thingy that came up in one of the future scenes back whilst we were still doing S1?))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm

((I was kinda wondering what happen to Mothra egg as well.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm

((I dunno, Scyto said he was iffy on whether or not he'd do something with it. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm

((Yeah he does Scyto.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm

(( Wait, what? What egg? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm

((Apparently nothing. You just did a future scene that was a homage to Mothra is all.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:08 pm

((I don't remember the exact scenario [or whether my mind concocted this whole thing...], but I think the Empress 'acquired' [I don't exactly remember how, I think it was gifted or something]an egg in one of the future scenes back in S1, and some of us speculated it was some kind of Godzilla/Mothra style thing. I was wondering what was going on with it, or whether the entire idea was scrapped, or whether I've completely lost it Applebloom .))

Last edited by MrMagma on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:08 pm

*Doesn't give any indication she heard what Azure and Risk were saying.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Of course she didn't hear us. Oh, well she'll figure it out soon enough. Probably. She wraps a wing around Risk"Say, Iffin, did the minister say anythin' about any kind of aggressive wildlife or anythin' other then the two army's on our tails to keep a look out for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

((Oh no, She heard what they said she's just ignoring it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:15 pm

I don't think so, no. This place never got hit with bombs like Equestria did, so they don't have any weirded mutations like we do.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

(( ... I honestly don't remember that. At ALL.

I don't even know what Mothra is. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:19 pm

((Scyto, I PM'd you, can I get a response. Also))

*Glares at Kifa*
So, you think we're prey.
*Goes into a defensive stance*
Want to test that theory?

Runner, don't.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:19 pm

((I know she did, Azure's just not really paying attention to body language right now.))

"Just because they don't have mutations doesn't mean there aren't aggressive creatures. Timber wolves and Ursa's, for example, were around before the bombs dropped and there was still reports of them attackin' villages and lost ponies."She blocks out the thoughts of the group to listen to forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm

((Okay, now I'm sorta weirded out...
Am I the only one who, even vaguely, remembers this?))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm

*Looks at Runner.* That's right. *Lowers her head back to her hooves.*

Last edited by Last on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm

((No, remember the egg thing. I just thought it was an idea at the time though.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm

((No, I think there was even a future scene about the egg. The idea was probably just scrapped.))

Last edited by Last on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm

*Chuckles* Sorry honey, but I don't think Kifa really cares what anyone else thinks.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 pm

((OHNOEZ, SHIT B ABOUT 2 GET SRS))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

((BTW Scyto, Mothra is probably the Big G's biggest ally/enemy(depends on the movie). She's the giant moth you see flying around in about a third of the Godzilla movies. She's also so popular that she got her own movie series in which one of her incarnations took down two separate versions of King Ghidora, a feat that only Godzilla himself has only ever accomplished.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 pm

((Right, okay. It was just one of those annoying little thoughts/questions that I couldn't get out of my head.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm

((I was just saying Mothra because in the scene there was the whole "two really small ponies calling each other sister" which was pulled whole sale from one of the Mothra films, as was their protecting the egg.))

Moodstone shrinks back, not sure what to do and not wanting to get in between the two if they did start fighting.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next