Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

+13
Stringtheory
Frost
Valikdu
Plasticube
Regolit
O. Hinds
Orm
RoboRed
Katarn
Kippershy
Ketchup
IncoherentOrange
CamoBadger
17 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:36 am

Last wrote:If I ever get around to getting another sketch book, I should see about drawing... Now I can't remember the branded mare's name. Anway her making Shayle uncomfortable.
Huehuehue.
Yes, do that, please.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Anyone know if this story is dead? It's beeen a good while since Camo made a post. I've seen him on steam few times so I assume he's alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 15, 2014 8:59 pm

I hope it isn't dead. I thought that CamoBadger was just deployed or something and didn't have much time to access the forum?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 6:43 pm

So, unfortunately, I got word from Camo that ATR is in fact dead.

His exact words were:

CamoBadger wrote:ATR is dead I just have no interest in the fandom anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat May 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Oh.
Well... shoot.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat May 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Could we maybe get an outline of the rest of the plot, so that we can know roughly what would have happened?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 7:13 pm

I'll ask, but it might be a while. It took a few days just to get that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat May 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Well, that's saddening. Every time a good story like this dies, it seems like another nail in the coffin of the fandom--not the bullshit going on now, but that creative, talented bunch of folks that came together, got along, made music, art, and stories in a movement the scale of which has rarely been seen before. That seems to have been rapidly fading off--new, really good art (not just vectors), music, and stories are getting rarer and rarer wherever I go, at least
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat May 24, 2014 7:59 pm

I'll admit that there are a decent number of folks out there still writing good stories, but they're fewer and fewer in number and increasingly crowded by shitty stories (especially half-ass crossovers) and you don't see much on the scale of Ace combat: overlong title or FoE (not that they were perfect stories, just that a great deal of thought, effort, and creativity went into them, and they were actually something different from the herd of drivel)
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat May 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Oh, it's quite likely I'm just being a cynical jackass whose growing sociopathic tendencies are overshadowing any would-be love of overly happy ponies, so take any dissertations thereof with a grain of salt and a shot of smack
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Hmm... Camo said he'd post an outline. I guess he must've forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Sorry it took so long guys, but this week has been an abstract version of hell as far as work goes.
Anyways, here's a basic outline of what was going to happen:
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Thanks for stopping by to post that Camo. Sad I didn't get to see it play out, but at least we know what happens. Again thanks for posting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 29, 2014 12:27 pm

That's.... Huh. Not where I expected it to go. At all. Although I can't deny that captures the spirit of the dark and depressing better then anything I've ever read, so...

Too bad we won't see it finished, but thanks for your hard work Camo, enjoyed it to the end.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Huh. Not where I expected it to go either. I also thank you for posting it, though, and for doing the writing you did.

Oh, are you going to update the story's status on FIMFiction, and perhaps add the outline to it? There are probably people not on this forum who'd appreciate that.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26