Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Nightfire
Katarn
RoboRed
11 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 am

((I actually went back and read some of the early posts, It's changed so much.))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 am

((Mornin' everyone))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 am

((Mornin' Camo.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:50 am

((How are we?))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 am

((Alright, I'm going to try and get a walk-in appointment again this morning, but since it's Saturday who knows if I'll get one. How about you Camo? Settling into your new apartment?))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:58 am

((Yeah, had a pretty good first night. Dogs were having issues falling asleep, but they didn't do too bad. I hope you can get your appointment Last))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 am

((Thanks, I think I'm actually going to head off now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 am

((Hello Last and Camo and later Last!

I'm currently home alone since dad's gone down to the coast this weekend. Good thing good, con crud has hit me in full Thursday and I'm still recovering.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 am

((Hey there Moody!))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 am

((Enjoying the RP so far? Your characters have made quite an impact so far haha.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am

((Haha, yeah, I'm enjoying it. Didn't think they would be as big in the story as they are though Applebloom ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 am

((Hey, you made some compelling characters we want to interact with. Granted, I haven't been as active as I once was, but poor Moodstone is even more on the fringe of the group then Moody was.
Lack of ideas and plans for him as a character isn't helping. Unlike you, you seems to just take the situation and make it work for you somehow.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:34 am

(( morning everyone, ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:35 am

((Morning guard!))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am

ketchup504 wrote:((So somepony told Buckler that the gang was going on some sort of crazy mission, and he wants to go rather badly despite his weak leg. It isn't broken anymore unless he managed to break it after Swift fixed it.))
((As I understood it in my head, his leg is fixed, but it remains brittle for a time, so he'll need to be off his feet until it completely heals, and it could be rebroken easily during that time. Also, he's still in pain right now, hence needing the med-x.

I had no idea that Scyto was going to pop in with that Shinigami asking for Felix. That was completely out of left field. I came in on the middle of that when I read it on my phone, and saw everyone else going to join up, and figured, "I can't have Buck left behind and not watching over Felix like he was entrusted", so I left that message saying Buckler decides to join. I didn't seriously figure it would work out that way. I planning so that when I got home, he'd have slept past the Shinigami arriving and some of the group leaving, find out from Azure what had happened, frantically try to go outside and follow and fight through Azure, fail, and be down and depressed that he couldn't keep his promise to Shayle.

Then Jacky did that damn dice roll, and everything changed.))

((F$cking "living characters" clause...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:41 am

((Thanks, I try not to make any 'plans' with my characters except for things like "eventually she will tell them she was raped" or "eventually she will tell them that she killed dad". I like to go with the flow in RP's

And Mornin' guard.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 am

((Jelly? Big mac User: *kisses lovely on lips*.

Cleverbot: Because no one loves me.

User: I LOVE YA.

Cleverbot: I love ya to.

User: Thanks sweetie :).

Cleverbot: Do you love me?

User: Yes I love ya.

Cleverbot: I love you too.

User: YAY ya so sweet <3.

Cleverbot: Yaaaaaaay!

User: Ya so cute ^.^.

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: Want to have kids one day?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: OMG cool...um...want to do it hard now?

Cleverbot: Well... Yes.))
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:47 am

CamoBadger wrote:((Thanks, I try not to make any 'plans' with my characters except for things like "eventually she will tell them she was raped" or "eventually she will tell them that she killed dad". I like to go with the flow in RP's

And Mornin' guard.))

((That's pretty much what I did with the last RP. I had a backstory and some main plot points laid out, then let the RP kinda carry it along. Problem is, I still don't have a strong idea of what's going to happen with Buckler and Alex.))

((@Nighty: One of these days, it's like to see Cleverbot looped back into itself just to see what would happen. I bet it'd be hilarious.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 am

((I don't really know exactly what's going to happen when Shayle and Felix meet back up again either. I'm still trying to think of exactly how each of them will react; Shayle to Felix following her when she didn't want him anywhere near the war, and Felix with how he will feel about her current situation. I guess it really depends on what happens to each of them between now and then.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 am

((Only plan I had for Moody last time was "support character" and any and all backstory grew from there. When we did the whole backstory telling in the armory I came up with one that would justify his skills.
Long Shot? Had to come up with somepony who Moody might know at Tenpony.
Fix-it? Just another way to justify Moody's repair skills since everybody just seemed to build him up as a master.
Everything else was off the top of my head and as we went.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 pm

((All right I'm back from taking my dog out and holy crap it looks I'm getting snow early this year, there is a layer of frost coating the ground. I am not looking forward to it.

@Robo, yeah the dice roll did mess up some stuff, but hey at least that made for an interesting fight of incredibly close dice rolls.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm

((...You and your crazy Alaskan wasteland...

Yeah, the dice roll battle was pretty fun, but I was still pressed for time and wanted to go to bed...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:16 pm

((I thought Robo meant Jacky's dice roll. And about character..pretty much making some things on fly.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 pm

((Yeah, the only nice part about it is that it's going to mostly night time soon and the night sky is awesome up here, espcially if it's a full moon and the aurora is out, fucking beautiful. Some of Luna's best work if I do say so myself.

And yes it was too bad it was late. But I think we got our point across.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 pm

((I would love to see the aurora one day. Sadly, not exactly a common occurrence where I live.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 pm

((@Alaska wasteland. I don't know, it really should be nice and beautiful...but I don't know if I would like that most of the day it would be night...and as for snow...we get on only at winter.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Katarn wrote:((I thought Robo meant Jacky's dice roll. And about character..pretty much making some things on fly.))
((I did. I was just saying the battle with Azure was pretty fun.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 pm

((Yeah, because if it wasn't already decided, Buckler wouldn't go or had more major fight with Azure :D ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:25 pm

((@Katarn, you get used to it pretty quick. And the snow helps keep everything pretty visible since it's frozen solid and really bright. The summer though, that's an entirely different story....))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 pm

((Good thing it's my day off, cause it's raining haha.
I'm kinda stuck RP wise seeing how Jacky never responded to my last post to him.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next