Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP chat "special reset" rules

2 posters

Go down

RP chat "special reset" rules Empty RP chat "special reset" rules

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 pm

OC's minds be wiped to whatever the creator wants them to know and what not, then be moved to different dimension all the same places however...well lets say they be moved to like london or something, maybe new relationships by choice of creator, no memory except for what Creator wants, new timeline by vote, new area by vote of 5 choices.

Rules

A)NO GODMODDING (will result in a warning then a 4 hour ban from RP, unless new to RP's then we will teach ya)

B) all general chat be sent to other chatbox, if it connects to RP then it is allowed in Cbox

C)a limit of OC's will happen, a limit of 23 OC's (this be temporary for a small test, it may be fixed)

D)Respect other OC's and the creators (simple as that)

If ya have any suggestions for more rules send them to me.

Back to top Go down

RP chat "special reset" rules Empty Re: RP chat "special reset" rules

Post by Moonlight Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 am

And now for an interlude from Mel:

"At first you might find it to be a bit rough. Most everything is carved from stone, and other materials are a luxury in this vast underground complex. But if you can afford a few pillows, you'll be able to appreciate the charm. You can find a representative of near every sort of folk in the city. Trade flows through a great cavern that keeps us more than well supplied. Foolhardy explorers frequent the town before engaging on thoughtless spelunking expeditions into the uncharted caverns even further underground.

But the unicorns and other strange creatures make sure it is never dark before dusk, and there is always a traveler with a story to tell. The whole place is made of stories. There are more mysteries in this city than people, and there are very many people. I have personally proven these ruins to be beyond ancient, perhaps used by multiple civilizations before us. Who knows? I certainly don't. All I know is that these caverns are vast and hold more than I could write down in any book!

But if you ever happen by Ruin City, keep to the streets and the people. The caves are as dangerous as any above ground forest. The hazards are simply... stranger.

But that is neither here nor there.

But Here is close.

Here is where I first made my home in Ruin City. Here is where I once thought it would be a good idea to sit and calmly write my books, without being interrupted or having my psyche shattered by ponies who I, to this day, consider beyond the reasonable limits of sanity.

The Ruin City Library always suffered from a lack of patrons, which I appreciated greatly. Locals referred to it as 'The Rock Farm,' the only place more boring than rolling rocks around all day.

Cretins.

On the first day, I could practically hear the frenzied whispers of the damned muttering about (for some strange reason) cake. I knew then that my peaceful days of research were over.

I grew nervous, so I put my book away..."

The above is basically what sets the scene for the RP reset - the RP now takes place in the caverns of Ruin City, or "Roam" if you prefer - the new "hangout" to replace the bar is a desolate library/café with a bar in the basement. Any questions regarding the rules, setting, or anything else having to do with the RP chatbox, talk to me or Nightfire/Bubbles/whichever name he chooses to go by - to activate a profile for the RP chatbox, send a private message to CamoBadger, our other active administrator.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 am

More info on Ruins City later on! :D
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Hmmm...why am I here...cake? Oh yeah that was me!
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content