Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+6
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
10 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:22 pm

*sigh* Again, Isaac?

*Grumbles and looks at the floor*

You're grounded. Go to your room.

*Storms off*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm

((Have we said whether or not the twins know Iffin's adopted yet?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:27 pm

(( I dunno. Guard? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 pm

((I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know.))
Whisper sighs when he hears about Isaac
"I don't know how many times we gotta talk ta that boy 'bout that."

Azure looks at Terra
"I'm sure, mama, but I guess I can do whatever ya think is best."
She gets up and goes to her room.

He looks at Terra once Azure leaves the room
"Well, I think it's 'bout time we told'em, that is, if it's alright with ya Iffin?"

Last edited by guarddogjr on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

((Could we at least have Azure leave the room too before we talk about that?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm

((Yeah, I'll fix that right now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm

No, no, honey, I'm overreacting. *she looks at Whisper and nods*

(( I honestly have no idea how to do this scene, though. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:35 pm

*Frowns* You mean that I'm adopted? I don't know, it might get Isaac to stop picking on Neon, but...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Moody finishes putting the grenade rifle back together. He turns around to look at his son.
"And we're done. Any quest...ions?"
He looks around to see Moodstone is gone. After a while he notices his saddlebag is slightly heavier then it was and opens it, only for a smoke bomb to go off.

"Ahhh! *cough cough* Got me good that time. Wait till your mom hears about this though! I bet no apples for a month!"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:39 pm

"We, don't have tell'em if ya don't want ta, sweetie. No matter what though yer still their big sister, and they'll still love ya. Just like we all do now."

((Best I got.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

((Aaaand here's the part where you can tell we don't have anywhere close to the worldy experience needed to adequately cover what we're doing.))
I, I just don't want them to think any less of me... *She sniffs a little*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

(( By the way, if you're wondering what kind of melee skill you'll have to fight with Kasai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qoDoixIxms&feature=g-u-u start at 1:30 ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:53 pm

(( So, is there anything else to cover or can we just move to 15~? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:54 pm

As Moody walks out to let the smoke clear out of his workshop yet again, he looks up to the sun to sees he's been in there a while.

"Wasn't Red suppose to come by and help out today as well? Wonder what happened...."

((Sorry bout that Last. I figured Moody just has an open door policy and with the exception of "punishing" Moodstone for his pranks by forcing him to help Moody anybody can come and go.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm

(( Robo, have you done any work on my picture? It's not urgent or anything, just wondering if you forgot. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Risk returns to his house, only to trip over a bottle. A bottle of beer. Gaining his bearings, he notices another bottle, and another, and another. Risk carefully walks around a small pool of barf, before the trail of empty bottles of various alcoholic beverages begins again, leading him to the darkened kitchen.
"M-mom? You there?"
He hears a faint groaning noise coming from the other side of the room. "Go away." She retches, and throws up on the floor, some of the vomit splashing onto her.
"Mom, you can't keep pushing everyone away."
Her voice is slurred. "I...*hic* I can do whatever I want."
Risk frowns, and shakes his head. "No. This going too far, mom. What would dad think if--" He's interrupted by the sound of his mother throwing up again. "Alright. That's it. I'm cleaning you up, then getting you help."
"I don't need anypony's help. I...I--" She passes out, laying in a pool of her own vomit.
He lets out a sigh. "Well, that's just great." Not exactly the strongest pony around, Risk begins the laborious task of dragging his mother up the stairs to the bathroom.

((@Kasai's melee skill
Spoiler:
I had this, but I don't mind glazing over recovery details etc after the skip. Unless the medics want to go through with it now.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

((It's fine Moody I just used it alot in the future scenes so I thought, nevermind.))

Aonee wrote:
I, I just don't want them to think any less of me... *She sniffs a little*

((Could you have Terra show some concern for her daughter before we move on?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm

*Nuzzles* Iffin, you know better then that. Your brother and sister love you, no matter what.

(( I don't want to get too deep in this, because I don't know how to cover it. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:(( Robo, have you done any work on my picture? It's not urgent or anything, just wondering if you forgot. ))
((Sorry, between RL, the RP, other pony-related stuff, plus me being so horribly easily distracted, I haven't gotten to it. Showdown scene, right? Have a background in mind?))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:00 pm

((Same here, I really wish I knew how to cover that scene properly.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:02 pm

RoboRed wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:(( Robo, have you done any work on my picture? It's not urgent or anything, just wondering if you forgot. ))
((Sorry, between RL, the RP, other pony-related stuff, plus me being so horribly easily distracted, I haven't gotten to it. Showdown scene, right? Have a background in mind?))

(( Anything is good, honestly. Maybe in the middle of some Imperial Japan streets, or something? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:03 pm

((I'm fine with not going much into the scene either, as long as we've come to agreement that the twins still haven't been told.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:05 pm

((I'd say they don't know, it's not like they'd ask about it since they were raised together.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 pm

((Iffin is a Griffon not a Hippogryph they probably both at least suspect something.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:07 pm

(( Well can we have them find out sometime inbetween 10 and 15? Off-screen? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:08 pm

((My theory is that they thought she was just Terra's before they met Whisper. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm

((Yeah but I actually have experience with half siblings and nothing would hurt my little brother worse than to say he was just my half brother. So it's arguably the same situation for Iffin.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:15 pm

((I would have to agree with, Last. It's heart breaking when your sibling says something like that. it's just kinda like your entire body goes numb, terrible explanation, but that's best way I can describe it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:17 pm

(( So, a bit off-topic, but what do you think about Terra and Iffin having a grudge with eachother after the Runner-Clinic incident? I mean she REALLY hurt Terra. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 pm

((About that... Can we move that event a year or two back and starting the fifteen year period after that event?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next