Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z

+7
WavemasterRyx
Moodyman90
hawkeye92
Aonee
Scootayay
Ketchup
Kippershy
11 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 15 Empty Re: (Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 am

Sneaking around the NWAF after being at the NEAF, knowing there's two other people on the server.
I have a big ol' faget of a friend keep telling me I'm going to die every ten seconds or so because I'm going to get sniped, blah blah blah.

I'm not I assure him. I'll be fine I assure him.

Sneak up to see the fire station... and I see what looks to be a figure on top! What the fuck!?!
Now I'm not sure how to feel, having previously dropped my Lee for an AK-74 so my accuracy isn't going to be great, but needless to say I do the wise thing and stick back some, get behind good cover and roll over into shooting range/sight.

I relocate my target. He's nearby. He's seemingly oblivious to me, and my heart is pounding like all high heavens are calling it.
This is the make or break moment right here, I could die if I miss my shot or I could gain absolute and utter glory in my first truly aggressive kill.

I prepare to take the shot, he's moving erratically and I'm getting worried now, but I'm sure I'll be able to hit him from here before he notices where I am.

He runs off the top of the fire station.
Simply runs off the side onto the floor.

Now, of course, I'm worried here. Do I rush in and finish him off or is he walking freely? A broken leg isn't much for someone daring enough to be around the NWAF - we all carry morphine.
He could have spotted me... he could be coming in to get me, hoping I haven't realised.

...No.
He died.

Mother fucker had an M4A1 CCO SD (x3 mags) & AS50 (0 mags) and other small, unimportant things.
Obviously I took both, forsaking my AK.
A quick search of the nearest barracks later and I find an M16 ACOG so yeah... took that in place of the ammo-less AS50.

...So I now have a silent weapon, a revolver for zombie headshotting and a medium-long ranged weapon.

...All I need now is a ghillie and I'm set again.
Damn.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 15 Empty Re: (Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z

Post by Ketchup Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 am

I plan on starting again in DayZ, I've got a lot of goodies anyone can have.
M16A2 M203, 1 HE
M4A1 CCO SD, 6 SD magazines
M9 SD, 3 or 4 magazines
ALICE pack
Full toolbelt, no NVGs

I played on Namalsk and it is amazing. I found 2 vehicles and you start with powerful weapons. The Zeds seem to use their head armor, since the M9SD you start with is quite ineffective on Military, as was a PP19 I found. The server I was playing on switched to Fallujah so I don't know what happened to my gear and UAZ.

Just spent the last few hours playing on Panthera, which is also amazing. It looks awesome, is fun to explore, and I've found some decent stuff. Oddly enough, I spawned next to a medical box, like you find in hospitals, in the middle of nowhere.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am

Well, I could have some, since my gear (except gillie) disappeared. I have as50 though and some crappy backpack..oh and m1911. I'd like to have something from your 'stash' =)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 am

Like mentioned yesterday, I'll nick the CCO (sorry Katarn) but the rest he can have.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:41 pm

<a href="http://dayzdb.com/database/mk-48-mod-0">Heehee</a>
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 am

Dakka dakka.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 am

Found it in the NWAF

Only have one belt for it though, so if anyone comes across m240, plz pick it up.

I have the M4A1 CCO SD in my backpack still so I'll give that to whoever wants it.
I need to get rid of it really seeing as my backpack is now filled with my DMR & the M4A1 with my normal luggage filled with ammo and shit.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 am

I got teleported somewhere on the coast with nothing in primary inventory or weapon slots while trying to find a server that didn't put me into wastelands with nothingness or kicked me for Script Restriction 41 or a "Ping of 1000".
I went on a private hive and accidentally ended up in the NE area instead of the Chernogorsk area I thought I was in. I found 2 UAZs, one at the lake and another at the airstrip. I hid the green one near Krasnostav next to a cabin and left the green one at the airstrip when I switched between them. Kinda neat.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 am

stuff from private servers don't save for official one
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 am

He should know that already, I'd hate to think he didn't.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Of course, though I didn't realize it was a private hive until I noted my hero skin was missing.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Where's the new truck?
Oh, and I found a coyote pack at the airfield, where I am now.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:01 am

The new truck? Destroyed. If you mean the UAZ, that is.
The truck we have full of gear is in the spot, but it's camo as you know so you gotta give it a hunt around to find it.
It is there, I was just at it.

As for you finding the coyote... I wish I could ask for it, but I won't because you found it so it's yours. If you find another, straight to me though.

On a side note, I had a brush-in with death today. He came wearing green and grey, he had blood on his face.
He spoke to me, said to me; "Crimson Wings, your time has come. I carry no gun but you are done. Bow to me, bleed so I may eat."

He used the most powerful weapon in the game on me... stairs.

Bit "NO!" I cried.
"YOU SHALL NOT HAVE MY BODY, NOT TODAY, NOT EVER!" I pronounced.
With the blessing of the DayZ gods, I was granted redemption in the form of a very, very swift knock-out time (3 seconds) and though my gun sway and my head cracked open... I slay the beast and bandage myself in the nick of time.

...Not today, I say. Not ever.

[My blood was already down to half-ish from hunger, so yeah. Came very very close to dying, had I not had such a swift recovery time I would have. And thus is the dramatic story of how I was running down a set of stairs to meet a zombie who would push me over and almost kill me, despite all I'd done. All I would've really lost if I had died would've been my ghillie, but still.]

On another side note, my friend Mac wants to know what you got from the crashed helicopter.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 am

I don't mind giving the Coyote to you, you've got the best gear.
I got nothing from the crash site, sadly, and only an M9SD from Starry.
The game was out to get us yesterday, that's for sure.
Anyway, back in 8 hours. School.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 am

You sure about that? If you want to keep it, you can. I mean, it'd be handy to have it given all the DMR mags and such I have, but I really don't need to be carrying so many in all reality.

In return I'll give you the M9SD ammo I happened across while out on the raid and all that. I'll need someone to give me a blood bag when I'm next online though.
Cool cool, see ya after school then!

And yeah. I mean, it wasn't so much after me (though I did have that run in with the hacker, almost. Only explanation otherwise could've been the fact Orange was using the god damn flashlight like a bambi and he was close enough to see... but still damn doubtful.) and it did give me the ghillie suit which I hadn't expected at all... but fuckin' mac with that grenade.

It's going to be a bitch to find enough wheels and glass to fully repair the truck like I'd almost had it done to beforehand.
I'd really like it 100% repaired because it affects the fuel efficiency and speed. (obviously since its only minor damage, only to a small extent... but still.)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm going to head back to the truck after I loot the airfield one last time. Hopefully, I'll get an M4 CCO of some kind or an ACOG.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Whaddya know, found an M16A4.
Unfortunately, I'm rather hurt. I'll be able to kill an animal on the 8 km trek, though.
The server I was on got populated and it is hard to find servers I can join at all. Grr.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:25 pm

I don't like this. I was going to search the N.E area of the map for gear... came across these.

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 15 2012-11-29_00002

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 15 2012-11-29_00003

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 15 2012-11-29_00004

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 15 2012-11-29_00005

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 15 2012-11-29_00006
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Trucks missing on the AU server...
Looks like we've lost it. No-one has said anything to me about having taken it out for a spin.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 am

Yell
Noes.
At least I've still got my M16A4, MP5SD and M9SD.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Actually. Those choppers aren't a cheat
http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/AH6X_Little_Bird
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Katarn wrote:Actually. Those choppers aren't a cheat
http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/AH6X_Little_Bird
Awesome.
Now, it must be hell to get it out of the hanger.
If we still had the truck, we could have repaired one.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 am

Okay, I've learned how to fly the Lil' Bird. getting it out of the hangar isn't extremely difficult, when I did it I thought auto-hover was on, and it wasn't. I've done it several times and landing is kinda hard because of the difficulty of leveling the aircraft. This is helped by the auto-hover, so I doubt we'd encounter much trouble just from flying it.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 am

you've found lil' bird? :o
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:39 am

Sandbox mode of ArmA2, no doubt.
The benefit of having the full game over the standalone only is that you can mess around with shit like this and learn all these sorts of things.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Yes, it was in the Armory mode. Should've clarified.
I wonder if the controls will be the same in the standalone. Probably.
Currently playing with Arcus.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 pm

While trying to find a server, we ended up on a server with MONKY MONITOR by mistake and it killed Arcus for "Hacking". It also said I have 54 thousand humanity.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:57 pm

I now have all the parts to get the heli flying.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 pm

No heli, damned thing won't take fuel despite being repaired in all crucial areas. Unless a few broken windows drains 20 liters of fuel in a second, I dunno what to do. It doesn't actually have a fuel tank, either.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:23 pm

I found two ATVs at the top of the mountain slightly south of Krasnostav on the US server. Both are broken in every way, but they are there. I've got one engine.
The helicopter seems to have been beat up. It is all orange now aside from the stuff we couldn't repair.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next