Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement from Fluttershy... again.

4 posters

Go down

Announcement from Fluttershy... again. Empty Announcement from Fluttershy... again.

Post by Fluttershy Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 am

You all may have noticed by now that I just haven't come back at all. In fact, I've even begun to neglect my job as an administrator. The art I've been doing is taking a long time to die down and life is suddenly deciding to take it's own tour around my mind. I won't be leaving but I won't be on at all for a while.
Thank you, everyone, for being so patient with me and letting me do my own thing. I can't remember if it's against the rules or not but... Here's my two Tumblrs if you ever wish to get in touch with me. Ever. Just send me an ask or a PM. I'll be on a lot. Again, thank you, everyone, for your impeccable patience. I'm sure you're all doing well.

http://ask-vivacio.tumblr.com/

http://colt-cuddling-is-hawt.tumblr.com/
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 12

Character List:
Name: Fluttershy
Sex: Female
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Announcement from Fluttershy... again. Empty Re: Announcement from Fluttershy... again.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 am

That's ok take ya time ^-^
we'll celebrate once ya come back, I can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Announcement from Fluttershy... again. Empty Re: Announcement from Fluttershy... again.

Post by RoboRed Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 am

Aye aye, cap'n!
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:07 pm

That's alright Fluttershy. It's nice to see you sometimes and I hope you're doing well as well!
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Scootaloo wrote:That's alright Fluttershy. It's nice to see you sometimes and I hope you're doing well as well!

Thank you so much scoots! ^^
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 12

Character List:
Name: Fluttershy
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Fluttershy wrote:You all may have noticed by now that I just haven't come back at all. In fact, I've even begun to neglect my job as an administrator. The art I've been doing is taking a long time to die down and life is suddenly deciding to take it's own tour around my mind. I won't be leaving but I won't be on at all for a while.
Thank you, everyone, for being so patient with me and letting me do my own thing. I can't remember if it's against the rules or not but... Here's my two Tumblrs if you ever wish to get in touch with me. Ever. Just send me an ask or a PM. I'll be on a lot. Again, thank you, everyone, for your impeccable patience. I'm sure you're all doing well.

Well it's your life, I'm just happy to see that you even come on sometimes :). No worries man, we'll just be here pillaging and raping the chatbox. I hope you're doing well as well?
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down