Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizons RP thread

+5
Moodyman90
MrMagma
Rafafidi
Katarn
RoboRed
9 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Project Horizons RP thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Horizons RP thread

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 6:39 pm

*Looks at Scyto*
Something wrong with your gator?
*puts on armor and looks at Moody*
I'm sorry about your farm though, them raiders can be a sadistic bunch. Did you ever find the ones that did it?
(((I like your story.)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

No, it's just...

... *sigh* Just thinking...

*pushes meat to Flame* You can have it, I'm not hungry anymore.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat May 19, 2012 6:47 pm

You sure? You can have it you want... You can tell us if something's wrong, ya know? No need to keep it locked up.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 19, 2012 6:48 pm

*shrugs* Everyone's just talking about their life stories. Reminds me of how fucked up mine is.

I'm a murderer, a nutjob, and a romantic... *sarcastic* Hooray.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Who knows. Glad you was though. Think I half crazed from exhaustion when I ran up. Luck you didn't shoot me haha.
*shakes his head and chuckles some more*
Actually I think you did, just that you hit the raiders behind me. And no, I don't think I ever found the group that did it. I think the pistol I use was dad's but I found it a year later in a market. It had similar markings on it and it wasn't on his.. body... when I found them.
*removes a busted panel from the mino-tron and sees a bunch of wires, causes a wide eye blank expression*
Raf... I think this is your department...

((Thanks. I know it's not much and not all that original but it get's the job done. Of course I think it's safe to say dead parents due to raiders is very common in the wasteland and the caravan bit explains my skills and how I got in the area.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat May 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Jeez, looks like we all got some history. Tell me more Scyto.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 6:57 pm

*looks at Scyto*
Is that all? You can tell us I'm sure we won't mind and if you got anythin' your forget or feel better about I can get ya'hooked up to Happyhorn.
*looks back at Moody and chuckles*
I can tell the difference between a raider and pony about ta'collapse form exhaustion. That sucks at least the guys that killed my brothers got killed. Oh well I'm sure somepony gave them what they had commin' to'em. Hell we probably got'em and didn't even know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Well, I was born right in the middle of Friedrichshorfen, which sucks for anypony because the northern city gangs and the southern city P.A.Z.I have been fighting for years. In Fried, most people don't make it past childhood before being enlisted by either the north or south, but I was one of the 'lucky' few who didn't.

We lived in the sewers - and funnily, that's where all the dead got dropped down after each battle, I don't even think either side knew there was anyone living down there. There wasn't exactly a lot to eat in the sewers, so I was raised on cannibalism. It was either that or starve. Or join one of the gangs and get my head blown off.

Didn't last, though. The P.A.Z.I were winning the fight in the city, and as they pushed over into the north, they discovered the sewers. Started killing everypony, calling us monsters for being cannibals. Maybe we were. Only a few of us made it out, and that was only because we faked dead until the P.A.Z.I left, then we snuck our way out of the city.

I was still an adolescent when I came across the cult. It was only a small group at the time and they inducted me in without a fuss. They called themselves the Cult of the Blood Queen, worshipping a mare who had apparently been alive since before the war, but wasn't a ghoul... don't ask me how, some sort of Zebra magic where she switched bodies with someone younger when she gets close to death.

I eventually rose in ranks, until I became an officer myself and met... her. Her real name is Heartblood, but don't let anyone know I told you that.

I... fell in love the moment I saw her. I don't know what it was, but... I couldn't look at her without my heart going into my naval. It was then that I decided to prove myself to her. So I worked harder and harder, until I became second in command... but there was no way to head Prophet would give his position to me, so I thought I was screwed.

But Heartblood - I should say, the Queen - came to me that night and promised that I could be the Prophet if I killed the current one. So in the dead of night I ritualistically killed, cooked, and ate him, declaring myself head prophet.

I was prophet from then until now - but things changed. The Queen never noticed my love for her, and I did not have the bravery to tell her - I mean, after all, can you imagine what she would do if the feeling was not mutual? But living for hundreds of years off of the lives of innocent ponies wasn't easy... and she was getting more and more violent. Killing cultists just for looking at her wrong. She ordered us to attack settlements, convert as many as possible and then do... terrible things to the rest. Hell, most of the converts never made it past the brutal initiation anyways.

And then... The Queen abandoned us. Claimed we weren't doing a good enough job, or something, and left. I... I lost it. I killed every cultist who hadn't done his or her job to the letter, and put the cult in the charge of four warponies and their subordinates. War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.

And... I left. Had a couple of seizures, got captured by the P.A.Z.I... and met all of you...

So... yeah.

*Curls up* You probably want to shoot a monster like me, huh?

(( This is all backstory for my side-fic, too ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat May 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Monster? I've met monsters. Killed monsters. Fought with and allied with monsters. I'm used to it.
Wait... Someone who lived from before the war? The name doesn't sound familiar. Before you ask, yes I pre-date the war also. But I feel this is a story for another day.

((I'm off for some sleep, see y'all later))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 pm

*Walks up to Sctyo and puts a hoof oh his shoulder*
It ain't your fault Sctyo, There weren't a thing you coulda done you had ta' do what you could to survive ain't nopony here that wants ta' shoot ya'
*Floats some apple juice and gives it Scyto*
Just relax we've all done stupid things for a mare. Trust me.
((Night magma, see you later. Scyto, thats quite a tragic back story wants I read through the crap ton of fanfic updates I think I'm gonna give yours a read))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 pm

*just pauses and looks at him*
Well... for the moment you're on our side so that's reason enough for me to not kill you.
*sits down for a moment*
I ain't a drinkin' pony but I feel like I need one from that story. Also explains why you see no problem with eatin' ponies. And at least you was part of an organized group?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 pm

*Shrugs and takes the juice, sipping it* Thanks. I still... haven't given up on finding her again.

I guess. I don't know where they are now, but I'm worried War is up to no good...

(( It's not... the greatest fic. And I have laziness issues when it comes to updating... speaking of which, I should do that this weekend. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Damn. Well your with us so I don't want to kill you. But the other cult members...

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Damn, Scryto. Sounds like you've had one hell of a trip. I'm still not too keen on that little cannibalism bit, though...

Ugh...any booze left over? I feel like I could go for a shot.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 pm

*Gives Bastion a shot*
Of course there's Booze left. There is always booze left.
*Offers my bottle to Moody*
Did you want some?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 pm

*Holds his hoof up and shakes his head*
No thanks Guard. I know what I said but it's gonna take more then that to drink, even if only a shot haha.

((At least you have your fic up. I've still yet to finish up what I've deems to be chapter 3 of my story and it's not even available to the public yet.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:13 pm

(Were in the same time zone moody.)If it's any consolation moody raiders don't usually live that long. Thanks again for the gauntlets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 pm

*Looks at Moody*
I guess your right, I should probably start to take it easy on the booze myself.
*looks at last*
So, how about you? You seem to have a very unique skill set,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:04 pm

(Okay guys hope this isn't too bad.)
Well I'm like you guard, my dad taught me. Well how to fight at least Picked up everything else on my own. I remember the first lesson he taught me.*In a deeper voice* "All mares are crazy". I don't think I'll ever forget the day mom blew his brain out.

*Thinks for a moment* Let me start from the begining. I'm from a town out west called New Appleloosa. I guess I should start with mom. I don't remember her ever saying anything. I Don't remember her smiling, laughing or doing anything other than cooking or cleaning.*Sighs*

I remember asking dad why she was like that once, and he showed me all these pictures of them. They both looked so happy.

Now dad was no saint himself some days he'd come home see mom and head straight for the bar. *Looks at hooves*I got this feeling she had died a long time ago and he just couldn't let go. Having to see her like that everyday was killing him.

*Looks up.* That's when I asked him to teach me to fight. Turns out dad was quite adept at it. The daily training sessions cheered him right up and soon he locked away the small amount of liquor he kept in the house.*Laughs* I remember breaking into it once. *I flick my hat* He gave me this and said something about second chances. I wish I could remember dad was good with words.

*Rubs head* Couldn't have been more than a week later that mom killed him.*Sighs* I didn't hate mom I still don't. Whatever happened wasn't her fault, But I was...relieved when they hung her the next day.

I continued dad's training regiment and luckily for me there was a nice mare who ran a shop called "Absolutely everything" She allowed me to steal from her until I was old enough to take care of myself. She never caught me, but I got the feeling she always knew.

I spent the next few years wandering around. Heard about all the treasures the hoof had to offer, needless to say that didn't work out. The next thing I know Find myself here.
I did meet a few friends in between but that's another story.

Last edited by TheLastDefender on Sat May 19, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 19, 2012 9:11 pm

*Pats him on the shoulder* Rough... What is it with the wasteland and getting parents killed, huh? *Shakes head*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

*sigh*...Wasteland's just a bitch. That's all there is to it. *slams shot of Moonshine, grabs bottle and pours out another*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Alcohol... Hmm...

You only live once, right? Well, not in her case, but...

Pass it over.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:19 pm

*Sits by last*
Damn, That sounds rough bud. I can't imagine what I would of done if I was in that situation. Did you say "Absolutely Everything" that's run by Pegasus ghoul right?, Ditzy Doo I think. I've done some jobs for her couple years back. Really sweet mare, she probably knew but she seems like the type to let somethin' like that happen, especially for a colt.
((That was good.)

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 19, 2012 9:23 pm

*levitates bottle over to Scryto* Here. *grabs another bottle*

((Yeah. Well played, Last.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 19, 2012 9:24 pm

*tilts the bottle up, taking a drink*

GaH! *Spits it out* Ugh, good lord! And you call cannibalism disgusting?

*Levitates it back*

(( Yeah, it was real good. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 19, 2012 9:27 pm

*raises eyebrow* Ideally, taking a huge gulp like you just did is not the best way to ingest moonshine, but whatever...*takes bottle*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 pm

*Smiles*Thanks Scyto and Guard. Yeah she was, every now and then I'd need caps so I'd have to sell my her own goods to her, She'd just smile.
Sure is Bastion. Mind if I ask how you got here?
(Thanks guys. It means alot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:29 pm

*glares at Scyto*
And what is wrong with my moonshine?!*mumbles* boy wouldn't know a good drink if he saw one.
*Grabs another piece of Radigator*
So Bastion, How about yourself. How'd you come to join are little group?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 9:29 pm

((That was bleedin' brilliant. Enough to inform us how how you are the way you are but enough to develop later one if need be. I kinda want to know what caused her to be like that.))

*nods his head*
Eeyup, I think I'll have that drink now. Just a shot though. The wasteland taketh and rarely gives back, but at least we have each other for the moment right?
*pulls out a shotglass*
*muttering to himself* I should collect these things as many as I find..
Anyways *out loud* How about a toast to us? For meeting up here and staying relatively sane after what all we've been through.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:37 pm

That we do.*Gets up and grabs shot glass.* To us.

(Thank you moody. Once again it means alot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next