Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizons RP thread

+7
RoboRed
Ketchup
Aonee
Rafafidi
Moodyman90
Rboy474
CamoBadger
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Project Horizons RP thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Project Horizons RP thread

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:15 am

Yeah, Guard if you don't mind could you make me a pair of guantlets from this. *hoofs over hellhound hand* I can't do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 am

No need to do that alone Guard. I know I'm more of a weapon repair pony but armor shouldn't be too hard to do either.
*drinks some of his water and sighs*
I know I joked about building our own sky fleet earlier and all for the plan of getting BB but I think we've done it this time. And even if we was on good terms with the Steel Rangers I doubt they would help us.
*looks over to Last*
I might be able to make that gauntlet for ya.

((I didn't tag repair for nothing.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 am

*Looks at Last*
Uh sure I'm sure if we put our heads together we can make pair gauntlets.
*looks at Moody and Last*
Alright group trip to the armory then just let grab my gear.
*goes into room and comes out with gear and heads to the armory*
Alright lets go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:23 am

Thanks Moody. *Hoofs hellhound hand to moody and follows guard*

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 12:24 am

*finishes up his water and puts the hand into his bag*
Hold on a bit..
*walks back to his room and grabs some tools and spare items, then walks back*
Alright I'm good to go.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:30 am

*Takes seat in armory, removes bandages and stretches a bit* Good as new, thanks again Guard. Mind If I ask you who taught you medicine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:34 am

I haven't told y'all that yet?
*Begins to take apart rifle and pistol for deep cleaning*
Hey can you get me those plates Moody?*points at ceramic plates*
((So is this when we start the back story for our characters))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:36 am

(Might as well. Talking about the plan doesn't really work without aonees characters)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 12:38 am

*heads to a work bench and starts trying to make the hellhound gauntlet.*
I'm curious as well. I like to think we go way back Guard but for some reason I know little to nothing about you.
*finishes hollowing out the hand of meat and other things that could rot and reinforcing it to keep it's shape under use.*
Sure thing Guard.
*grabs a mouthful of plates and sets them next to Guard*
I'd avoid using the third plate from the top of that stack. Didn't taste right.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 am

((AAand, good morning. Idle conversation, while cooking meat, what could be better to reveal some background))

*Pours flamers fuel in grill and light is up with blowtorch* Nice...*places few meat pieces on grill*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 12:56 am

((Finally got around to listening to our official theme for the RP. I always knew I'd find myself in a group that it would apply to haha.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:58 am

(Yeah, I can totally see our group stabbing, shooting and exploding people to that theme.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:02 am

*finishes cleaning rifle puts it back together and runs a couple tests*
To answer your question, Well my dad taught me when I lived up in Flankorage. Ya'see my dad and I were part of this mercenary group that called themselves 'Specters' I as far as I remember my dad was one of their medics so I became one as well never asked him why he joined though.
*Drinks some water*
Now these boys were nothin' to laugh at. They had access to a fully functioning Army base still had workin' APC's and top o'the line weapons and armor. That's actually were I got "Luna's Vengeance" *points at rifle*
With my dad and I being the medics went on jobs almost constantly. And it was great fun! Good ponies, much like yourselves now that think about it,weapons, shelter, steady pay it was perfect. A bit cold but it was tolerable.
*Shakes head and starts to clean pistol*
((There is more if y'all want to hear it, I just didn't know if I was begining to ramble))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:05 am

(I'd Like to hear more.)

Last edited by TheLastDefender on Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 am

(( Naw, man, that's a good start. I'd love to hear more.))

*attached a spare medical brace to the hand and makes sure everything works so far before adding wonder glue to hold*
Sounds like you've had an interesting life. And that you loved and respected your dad.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 1:51 am

(( It's late so I'm off to bed. Guard already left so we're stuck for now. I good new I think I'm putting the gauntlet together correctly haha. Night!))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 am

*Laughs*
Yeah it was fun,especially when we got sent on the same jobs. The only complaint I think I had at the time was how cramped those APC's got.
*Looks down at pistol*
It's just whenever both of us did get sent it was usually something big.
*Sighs*
About four years ago my dad and I get sent with about 16 other guys to go take capture this airbase or something. We were told that it was just a couple of gangs that joined up and took it over and the pay was good so we didn't look any further into it. It just wasn't important at the time. So the guy in charge, I think his name was Buckshot, came up with a plan to take two APC's and roll up on the base at night. Standard plan for us.
*looks off in the distance*
Oh Luna, did Murphy have fun screwing us over with that one.
*Finishes cleaning pistol and stares at her*
We were about 300 meters from the base when the first APC got slammed with a rocket. It's tread's got hit so It wasn't goin' anywhere. Then the radio started freakin' out. As soon as the bay doors opened small arms fire lit us up. So me and the other eight guys quickly dismounted and tried to provide covering fire for our other half. Shoutin' all over the place. Ponies screamin' for their momma's as they lay on ice bleedin'.
*voice becomes shaken, and a tear forms*
It was awful, We had been in ambushes before but this...this was a massacre. While helpin' who I could I eventually ran into my dad. My best friend, Crackshot, he was in a bad way, he just so happened to catch a round in the throat, I could of helped him I just needed to get him behind the APC, I began draggin' him behind cover when a frag went off next to me. I got knocked clean off my hooves,I swear Luna must of be lookin over me that night because neither Crackshot or I got hurt. Once the smoked cleared my dad picked me and started to cover me. Thanks to blast I lost my best friend, he bleed out right as I got him cover.
*Slams hoof on table*
Dammit,If only I had been a little faster I could of-
*Shakes head*
I went to go find my dad and I found him patchin' up Buckshot, I ran so I could try and help as soon as I reached him though my dad caught sniper round to his gut. I tried to help him but all he did was give me the 1911 I carry with me today, Cherry Blossom, She was named after my mom. A beautiful pegaus mare that had a white coat and light pink mane. I never really knew my mom, Enclave took her when I was a colt, but I'll always have this picture.
*shows picture*
Anyways back to the story, after he gave me pistol he told me to radio base and get the rest of us out. that firefight lasted three hours before we got picked up. And not once did my dad ever patch himself up he just kept trying to help our brothers. Only eight of us made it back, my dad died right before evac showed up. After that I packed up my gear, said my goodbyes and left. Later I found out the whole thing had been a setup heard the Specters got those fuckers good. a couple months later, traveled for around Equestria for couple a years took whatever jobs I could find. Then hooked up with y'all. and that's about it. I just wonder if my dad would be happy with me.
*Closes eyes and begins to sob*
((Night Moody, Sorry it took so long I got a little carried away.))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Sat May 19, 2012 3:10 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:10 am

*Sits down next to guard and hoofs him a bottle of moonshine* I kept one...I'm sure your dad would be proud, you got shot saving me just a few days ago. You've held on well to the ideals he set for you.
(That was great.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:18 am

*Takes moonshine and takes a sip*
Thanks, I...I just hope I can keep my friends alive I don't think I could bare watch my die in front of me again.
*Takes another sip*
(Thank you, I'm not really good when comes to stories so that means a lot)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:28 am

So,did your dad ever mention Cherry Blossom?
(Your very welcome.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 am

*turns meat to other side* Well...since we here sharing our stories...*Stare for long time at flames*
I don't remember anything about my childhood or even events that occurred to me until recently. *Gulps from bottle*
I only remember waking up in some death pit, where were lying bodies of zebra and ponies. I didn't remember who I am or where I am. Only thing that were on me - my shirt with some ornament or runes on it. Funny thing *shock his black and white striped mane* it's zebra runes, suppose to protect from bad things...I think death is one of those things.
*Quietly looks at cooking meat*
I had wound in my head, tangential from a bullet, I think. Right below my left ear. Dodged bullet..heh..
*added little more flamer fuel to grill*
So, I woke up, begin to move. Was really shocked from a look around me. Try to wake up in massive grave, quite experience...Than Enclave solder lands near to me. At first I was thinking, that he will help me. Yeah, right... He mutters something about 'don't want to waste bullet of filthy thing' as he raise his hoof.
*Take another gulp from the bottle*
Than, I think, my reflexes kicked in. I lunched myself upwards, aiming with my horn in tiny spot on his neck, where armor have thin metal. I didn't know from where I know that. I just know, that few seconds later he was dead, nailed on my horn and his blood dripping on me. Found revolver on his body and healing potion. Lucky me.
*looks at half-empty bottle*
Then I just get out from that pit and sneaked away from there. Been wandering around wasteland for a while, until stumbled on you, guys.
*Pick up's stick, clears it from the mud. Pierce meat with a stick. Pours little Moonshine on meat, than pours some in his mouth. Places blowtorch aside from his muzzle and as he aims at meat, spit Moonshine, creating big fire ball* Grilled meat *Offers Guard a stick* still hot and on fire, want some?

((Guard, your story is amazing!))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 am

*Takes a sip and cheers up a bit*
Yeah he did, he said one day when he was off the base he bumped into her. Freshly branded and he said she looked like she been in a "scuffle". As soon as he saw her he went right work and patched her up. After talking for a bit he convinced the commander to let her join.
*Chuckles*
He used to say she was the only pony that the boss was ever scared of. Not that he didn't like her, everypony liked her. She was always first to volunteer for anythin' difficult, second only to my dad. Those two were always on ops together. Couple years later I came along. He said he'd never seen her so happy.
*Takes out picture and stares at it lovingly*
Said that whenever she wasn't on ops she was always doin' somethin' with me playin', readin' me stories. I was three when the Enclave took her. My dad never did tell me how she got taken. Whenever I'd ask him he would just scoop me up in big hug and start to cry.
*tucks picture under my breast plate*
My first op, so about ten years later, I asked the boss and he told me. Said that late on night those Turkeys swooped in on the camp my mom and dad's team setup and took her. My dad chased them for a couple of hours the cold almost killed him. "She's the only mare for me" he said. At the slightest mention of Enclave he would volunteer hoping to find her.
*looks at last*
that's as much as I know. I just know that he loved her and so do I. Her picture has given me luck so I keep it.
*grabs stick from Mav*
Yeah, thanks.*takes a bite* This is amazing thank you!

((Thank y'all very much, it really does mean a lot. I like your story Katarn it really suits your character.)))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Sat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 am

Must be tough not knowing who you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 am

You're welcome, Guard.
*nods to Defender*
Yeah. I did try to dig up something about my past, but nether I have found any information nor I remember anything.
*Places grilled meat on plate*
Sometimes I have dreams and nightmares. Only they're fuzzy and weird. Mostly I remember only the fact, that I have nightmare, but not, what were in it.
*Places next portion of meat on grill*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 3:23 am

*continues to eat*
Nightmares? how often would you say you get these nightmares?
*Takes a sip of moonshine*

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 19, 2012 3:32 am

*Thinks for a bit, looking at flames*
Once, twice in a week I think.
*Smirks* Waking up in pit full of bodies could cause nightmares, I think.
*Adds some Moonshine, instead of flamer fuel in grill*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 3:33 am

*Walks over to work bench and looks down at the new pair of gauntlets* Moody did a great job on these. *Slips them on* There snug.*Walks around for a few steps* No clicking sound at all. *Gets up on hindlegs and swipes at a set of spare armor.* The claw leaves a deep clean cut in the only ceramic plate that hadn't been cannibalized.* An amazing job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 3:37 am

*Looks at Mav and thinks out loud* Once or twice a week?
*shakes head*
Well yes, wakin' up in a pit of bodies is bound to do that. This happens every week right?
*takes a sip*
Well I can't say i'm good with psychology, but if you ever remember anything I can try to help you figure it out.
*Continues eating*

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 19, 2012 3:37 am

*bellowing from inside garage/workshop* WHO THE HELL LEFT A SEVERED RADGATOR HEAD ON MY COMPRESSOR!?!?

*walks into kitchen*
I swear to Celestia, when I find the wiseass- oh, it's food time! Don't mind if I do. Toss one my way, would ya', Mav?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 19, 2012 3:44 am

*Pushes a plate full of cooked meat to Bastion*
Sure.
*Turns his head to Guard*
Well, it's kinda random, but yeah, mostly it's every week.
And thanks for your concern.
*Turns meat to other side*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down