Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overall Mission

2 posters

Go down

Overall Mission Empty Overall Mission

Post by Moonlight Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am

I was the one who requested this subsection, and so I wish to express my hopes for it. A work in progress in and of itself, I would like to see all of the posters in this section do great things with support from the constructive criticism of the ponies here in Cloudsville. It is my hope, my overall mission that all involved in this will build a name for themselves in the brony community. That said, let the operation commence!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Overall Mission Empty Re: Overall Mission

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:22 am

If anyone needs help, I will try to offer my assistance in this matter.

As a precaution, I don't know anything about making wallpapers or digital art of any kind, or much else to do with computer stuff, so I'm not sure if I can be much help in that category.

However, I can offer hints on getting started with drawing pony, and I will gladly pre-read and edit any FanFics you all may be writing. If you would like my assistance, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 am

Lyra wrote:If anyone needs help, I will try to offer my assistance in this matter.

As a precaution, I don't know anything about making wallpapers or digital art of any kind, or much else to do with computer stuff, so I'm not sure if I can be much help in that category.

However, I can offer hints on getting started with drawing pony, and I will gladly pre-read and edit any FanFics you all may be writing. If you would like my assistance, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do!

That's the spirit!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content