Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden ways to reference and spread MLP.

+9
Elipsilon
Apple Crumble
Moonlight
Sketchy Skies
Pinkie Pie
Tia
CamoBadger
Derpy Hooves
Spitfire
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hidden ways to reference and spread MLP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden ways to reference and spread MLP.

Post by Spitfire Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 am

Hidden, because nobody know I did it Celestia
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Hidden ways to reference and spread MLP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden ways to reference and spread MLP.

Post by Scootaloo Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:29 pm

I always sing the songs from the show (mostly giggle at the ghostie and so many wonders). I also sung hush now quiet now (obviously Fluttershy's version) as a lullaby to my baby cousin and my next door neighbours' little daughter while babysitting. Starting small never hurts~

I also quote lines from the show where ever they fit.

And of course my Twitter picture is of Pinkie Pie and I've posted a ton of Pony related Facebook statuses. All I need to do is to turn my whole room into Ponyville ^_^
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Star Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:45 pm

No body knows who that I m a brony besides Comet and Sky..... One thing I did was in history class I slipped in a few 20% cooler jokes. But it spun out of control and there was about 3 other bronies in my class. So i jsut decided what the moon.
Now I have ordered pony shirts, and even Sky, Comet and I use our Pony names and not our real names. Now every time I am walking by fellow bronies i offer up a brohoof. Next week I sould be showing off and 28 slide show on Bronyism and thats public for all of 9th grade........ Lets hope I can pull it off i have another back up slide show for Space Marines. I don't Know I guess I jsut wish there were more Bronies in the crowd. What do you ponies think? I could really use some advice. Scootaloo
Shadow Star
Shadow Star
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name: Shadow Star
Sex: female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Well, it doesn't sound hidden :P
I say: cool, you know people IRL already. and on the show, well. IDK, I don't know the crowd..
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:18 pm

is this subtle enough?

Spoiler:

i teamview into into my PC everyday on the same computers to do my work

P.S. I posted this during school on the same PC
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Elipsilon Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Today while waiting in a hallway for a class to open I saw a girl with a Rainbow Dash T-shirt running down the hall. I wanted to stop her to brohoof her, but she looked like she was in a hurry so I didn't bother.

At least I know I'm not the only brony on campus now.
Elipsilon
Elipsilon
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 am

YOU MUST TRACK HER DOWN AGAIN!
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Star Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:22 pm

RainbowJJP wrote:is this subtle enough?

Spoiler:

i teamview into into my PC everyday on the same computers to do my work

P.S. I posted this during school on the same PC
dat flank
Shadow Star
Shadow Star
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name: Shadow Star
Sex: female

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Where ever I am, I either have music playing or I’m making references, when I get an answer right in class I say ha-ha the fun has been doubled.

i do like operaton pony, im going to have to start posting pictures around college.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 pm

I gave up on hidden ways :/ I just draw ponies in class and wear my BRONY shirt (or my "this shirt just got 20 percent cooler" one) during gym... a few people have asked me about it... one of them kinda started asking about a stereotype which i told him was a stereotype, another kid, an Egyptian immigrant, asked me calmly what was appealing about the show, i calmly told him, and now it's a semi-frequent topic he sometimes brings up. Also that Flash project I'm working on.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 pm

I forgot about shirts I wear, guess I’m more open about than I thought. I have one with a vinyl scratch cutie mark on it and another with discord on it. I wish I could find one with Octavia on it.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elipsilon Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 am

Today my non-brony friend asked me to show him the series. This caught me by surprise since I never really brought it up around him, but I showed him some of Bridle Gossip and I think he actually liked it. :D
Elipsilon
Elipsilon
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 am

im pretty sure my non brony friends wouldnt care much for the show. but none the less i still use references and talk about it.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2