Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover brony

Go down

Undercover brony Empty Undercover brony

Post by Rusty Hooves Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:29 am

I am not sure if anyone else is the lone brony in their friend group, but all of my roommates practically disown me at any mention of MLP in the room.

Thankfully with a little bit of psychology and general cleverness, I managed to get my roommate to believe he named my gecko "Gummy". Dancing PinkiePie

I also have gotten them to say "aye-up" in harmony as a general response to things as much as I do.

I could list a few other things I have worked into my daily life but I will get to the reason I made this topic...

Rather anticlimactic now that I have gotten this far, but:   (Here is the actual reason for this post)
I was writing a short paper for an engineering course about how a city and local company cooperated on a large project and I worked in that they had a "preexisting element of harmony" which I now feel isn't very impressive but hey, It is 2:20 a.m. and I need to share this with somepony who may care!

I would like it if some of my fellow bronies can share stories of how they snuck brony phrases and stuff into casual conversation like a boss. Coo
Rusty Hooves
Rusty Hooves
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 4
Location : Illinois/ Indiana, America (depending on if Im on college break)

Character List:
Name: Raucous 'Rusty' Hearthstone
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down