Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
Stringtheory
Scyto Harmony
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Moodyman90
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Scienza
O. Hinds
Frost
Tytan
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Ironmonger
20 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:44 am

Well you gotta have a personal staple. From what I've been lead to believe most bomb makers have a trade mark, like a special ingredient in the explosive or a particular kind of shrapnel.

For you... bear claws.

Or Iron's teeth, but that would limit the number of bombs you could make.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 am

Did yu kno:

Iron is actually a Shark

A bear-shark
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:43 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Did yu kno:

Iron is actually a Shark

A bear-shark
Are you sure he's not a shark choking on a bear or a bear strangling a shark from the inside?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 am

A bear that is also a shark, or the near-mythical Strongbadian Bear Holding a Shark? I know he has a dog named Bear, which probably means he's secretly a shark and just combines all Voltron-style with his dog whenever he wants to fuck some dudes up. In that case, I could fabricate combination shark cage/bear traps that I guarantee at least ten people would buy and get in before realizing it's an Iron Maiden.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:59 am

But what if worse come to worst and he is the one true bear? The true heir to the bear throne? Leader of the vast bear armies? The one bear to rule them all and in darkness bind them!?:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:08 am

I think the hunting industry should bring back Ballistas exactly for that reason. Technically, it's just a giant-ass crossbow, so you don't even need a license.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:11 am

Weren't they technically artillery?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:12 am

Depends. It's on border between giant fucking crossbow and artillery. Though ballasts usually considered siege machinery.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:40 am

This is most probably high-grade Ironlulz:

tumblr gifsets (broadband recommended)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:45 am

Tytan wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:
Tytan wrote:Skoon. He's a pretty big part of the mlp art community. I'm almost certain everyone here has seen his art once or twice.

His tumblr is datcatwhatcameback.
Skoon... to all I recall, they're just a hypocritical douchebag.
They're not utterly a one trick pony, but it doesn't go too far from there.
Can say why I can't really bother to emphasise, I do have to say I can partially care a bit at least. Would have preferred if it was someone more of a douchebag, but eh. Could have been a nice person, so beggars can't be choosers.
I guess a little empathy and or sympathy was to much to ask.

I don't know how you decided he was a hypocritical douchebag based on his art though.
I actually base it on several discussions and arguments I've been in with them.
They're one of the "fuck you, it's my "style", I draw what I want! It's my preference!" people, that also go "Hey! You can't draw like that, that looks retarded. Preference? Pft, fuck that, draw it the correct way!". Along with been in argument with me directly going "mottling isn't funny, it looks fucking stupid, I won't draw it! - ... you are drawing it on every single penis you draw... - ... Prfftt! That's different! Dicks!". And atop that, also directly told me I wasn't allowed to be friends with an artist, because I might influence them, and they wouldn't like that said artists style could change. Granted, I might mainly only have seen their douchebag side. But can honestly say a lot of people that people ask for empathy over, generally don't deserve it. A lot of them actually do, but there's way more that get undeserved sympathy by people that don't know what an ass they actually are. Like, dunno if you know them, but the artist Fleki is a total ass, because they can. They've blatantly stated they treat others (that aren't famous) like shit and are a total bitch because they know they can get away with it. They scam people, lie and all that, because they're allowed to. And the artist Dimwitdog is a manipulative, hypercritical abusive fuck. They trick, deceit and lie openly, all to get a cut ahead, along with get empathy. And if someone find out on their method, they start to bawl and ask to be white knighted by mindless fans still under the blanket. They about flip-flop and contradict themselves as much as Mitt Romney.

So yes. It was too much to ask. Or well, technically, a little was all I bothered to give. But yeah, you're about as effective as going "Oh my god guys! The school bully that pushed the wheelchair kid down a hill, and stole all our backpack content valuables during recess broke their arm trying to break into a house! Quick, lets go over to the hospital and wish them a quick recovery!" ... okay, maybe not that bad, but I'm not good at examples, you know that.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:47 am

from this:

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:20 am

Well, a friend here finally convinced me to sign up for Instagram. Are there any blogs/pages worth following there, or is it yet more pointless, inane pictures of sixteen-year-old girls and their food?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:41 am

Probably the latter.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:54 am

I started watching Hanselg and Gretel: Witch Hunters last night, I didn't expect much, I figured I'd get a few laughs out of it and that'd be that.

I think I got about a quarter of the way in before I put it down due to something that was annoying me. Does Hansel ever stop posing with his weapon? 

Minor nitpick I get it, but at this point I'm thinking someone kept telling the actor they were shooting for the cover and never stopped.

He did it during a fight, not in a quiet part while the villian was making a speech or something like that. While he was in the middle of being attacked. But I let it slide because that was the one time it was funny.

Also the prop itself looks like it's made out of grey duct tape and play-doh. But again that didn't really bother me because honestly I thought that was funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 am

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Hope they like dragging it all the way back from whatever impractical distance they chose to shoot. Or whine about the scope not working when they try to take a deer from seven hundred yards and miss.

Scienza wrote:
Doesn't he do Fluffy Pony (the crazy variety, not Flufflepuff)?
Yeah, he did some good stuff and still has an unfinished story he has yet to return to.
Fluffy pony's drowned, unfortunately (since I enjoyed it, even if that enjoyment deeply worried me).

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Eh, I just want to be able to paint half-naked women on the side of the trucks.
Once you get your robot bits, just paint half-naked women on your chest. Same diff.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:54 am

That what's kinda scary about the Marvel movie-verse. Even the bad films are better than most average films. That said, Avengers seems to be the benchmark of a "great" Marvel movie even if it was nothing but 2 hours of everybody doing a touchdown dance for pulling it off and making it look good, but Winter Soldier seems to be replacing it since it actually has a plot and characters.

As for Hansel and Gretel, I can't say I'm actively avoiding watching that one but I haven't gone out of my way to see it either.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:15 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Avengers.

That movie was put on Netflix not that long ago, I kinda wish I watched it in theaters. My attention span will not allow me to get through the opening and I think not having the ability to do anything else would help.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 pm

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Avengers is basically Loki shows up and wrecks one of S.H.I.E.L.D.s bases, Steve Rogers gets a tour, Tony shows up to wave his Iron dick around, they capture Bruce Banner because A. he's one of the smartest scientist in the world and B. the whole Hulk thing, and Thor shows up because some B.S. they pulled out their ass cause the bridge between world was suppose to be broken. Also he's there to pick up Loki.
Then there's more superhero dick waving, snarky conversations, bro bonding, Galaga, surprise attack, shit happens.
They get their shit together, big fight in New York, Hulk Smash, nuke launched, world saved, than shawarma.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:57 pm

And Phil Coulson, the guy that I'm pretty sure met/recruited with the heroes (haven't watched any of the other films) gets to shoot Loki with a wave-motion gun. Then he dies.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Yeah he pretty much ran around going "Hey we have this group with cool people and things." And now he gets to be a TV star.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Happy fertility day.... Go make babies
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Spending it with family so I won't be doing that Rum. Gonna have some damn good food.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Happy fertility day.... Go make babies
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 ForeverAloneBlackSS
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:16 pm

RoboRed wrote:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 ForeverAloneBlackSS
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:18 pm

@moody
Wait I thought Phil died. Resurrected or something?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Katarn wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
animated gif:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:45 pm

No babies. We be in college and stuff. That would be a poor life choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 pm

There's two females in this unit, both of them Drill Sergeants, so I think I'll pass on the baby-making as well.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Yeah...that sounds like a death sentence.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next