Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Episode 21 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

3 posters

Go down

S4 Episode 21 -  Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3 Empty S4 Episode 21 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:38 pm

It was an alright episode. I really liked the silliness that was the stool scene. Was funny to see all the different methods of learning each pony used. Twilight was traditional rote memorization, while the others used some form of mnemonic. Fluttershy was imaginative with the plays, Rarity focused on the dresses, and Pinkie used song. Oh wow, brings back all the cheesiness of rap videos. Even had the formatting and everything. AJ has the long experience learning, which doesn't help in this case. Still have a working VCR in my house, and a ton of tapes. (<3 Totoro & Kiki original English dub)

Slightly amused at the 'what if' scenario of 'Celestia' being banished into the sun when the play went all wrong. Wonder how Dash would react to Spritzing.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

S4 Episode 21 -  Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3 Empty Re: S4 Episode 21 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Post by Rusty Hooves Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:59 pm

I really liked this episode.  For being a kid show, it actually gave some sound advice for studying.
What I liked (vaguely in chronological order):

Whelp, I am probably going to watch this episode again with my family in a few weeks and I will greatly enjoy seeing how my teacher-Mom and nerdy siblings react to all the studying techniques.
Rusty Hooves
Rusty Hooves
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 4
Location : Illinois/ Indiana, America (depending on if Im on college break)

Character List:
Name: Raucous 'Rusty' Hearthstone
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

S4 Episode 21 -  Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3 Empty Re: S4 Episode 21 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Post by RoboRed Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 pm

I liked this ep. Bit of lore thrown in, TeacherTwi was adorable, and I had good feels at the end as the entirety of Ponyville worked together to help Rainbow Dash learn.

Also, Firefly reference. Hellz yeah.
Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down