Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoE: Meadow's Ford

+7
StoneSlinger88
Moodyman90
Aonee
OneMoreDaySK
Ketchup
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
11 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

FoE: Meadow's Ford - Page 13 Empty Re: FoE: Meadow's Ford

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 am

Anything big that could affect the next session?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:21 am

Unless I'm mistaken my character has been approved with the only detail missing right now being his age. I even have a picture of him done.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:56 am

Spoiler:
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 am

By the blessing of Adder, the current session is scheduled for 8:00pm, EST, on April 6.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 am

Praise Smooze Lord Helix Adder!
Sorry. Wording made it sound like that, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Good luck tonight. See if you all can make it to the roof. If there is one.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Good luck tonight. See if you all can make it to the roof. If there is one.
There is a rock, two rocks that used to be part of the room. There's also a handy tiled roof but to get to it you have to pass over an unknown number of hostiles.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

Decent session tonight, the party is not dead. Two people went down and they managed to play cautiously enough to survive even if they again set off landmines and chests. And they found their way into the storage rooms without destroying everything even if it did take them fifteen minutes to unlock a door which was not locked.

Also they started taking drugs to be like the cool ponies.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 am

To be fair, I was on full paranoia mode and during that mid session break I messaged everybody saying we need to take things slow. Than there was more explosions and there was two characters in an unexplored room, people popping in the session asking "What happened?" and I was still paranoid. Adder, you are a fair and just GM and very very savvy and put us through the wringer this past fight.
I was surprised and very thankful that you only had one trip wire with two mines on in. I was expecting and dreading more traps in those rooms and wasn't expecting them to be unlocked.

Oh man is the stress off of me now. Now I only have to worry about getting my own character killed and not somebody else.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 am

I'm just so happy that Alouette and her friends made it out ok. Parting shot was stupid, but totally worth it. Huh, I didn't add my bonuses for Sonata, and I meant to use the hunting rifle, but knowing Adder, he'd probably just heal it up later and I would've just wasted a bullet, but at least gave us an idea of what the griffon in power armor was capable of using (Ow, halved ~180 damage to myself). If he can try and shoot a HIVE whateveritis at us without regards for waste, then it was very good of us not to go at him. Next time we definitely need to catch him out of the armor, if possible.

Alouette doing random stuff and helping pays off. Bright Eyes found. Pool needs more examination. We can restock supplies. We can regear a bit. (Hoping there is 2+ Hunting rifles, or else they'd be trying to take Crescendo away)
Too tired to be coherent.

Oh, and thank you Adder for not sicking Bloodwing on us. He probably could've wiped the party.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:15 am

Okay, XP Combat wise(and this mainly from downed enemies) there's been:
-1 (optional?) Boss(?). was a three tier fight. (session 15-16)
-1 Rage Pony (goodies for Draz) (session 16)
-4 Rifle Raiders (1 by Draz[Session 16], 1 wounded by Flashpoint and finished up by.. I forget probably Allouette [Session 16] two chunked by Flashpoint[ Session 17])
-1 Hunting Raider (blasted by Flashpoint) [Session 17]

That's all I can think of/remember with enemies and the killing of them. Of course there's been a bunch of other stuff.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:05 am

How many missiles do y'think Bloodwing was carrying on him? I know he was in power armor, but sheesh, he was probably carrying more net worth on him than all of our stuff combined, including the bottle.
Really glad Flashpoint learned 'er lesson for now not to recklessly charge into unknown areas. I believe the griffin would've chunked ya.
Also Alouette has so far managed to nick and probably annoy two slaver head honchos so far. Technically I fired my hunting rifle as it had more range and I didn't calculate my own reductions with the scope, but still don't believe it would be enough to down him, especially since we don't know how much medical supplies he has. One of these days I'll get a sniper rifle and actually manage to trickshot them proper (i.e. cripple).

Also, can we please use the the broken energy rifle to at least fix up Akapesh's a bit? Here's to hoping we'll find more MEW in the stockpile.
Hmmmm... With Backdraft going on the bus (minus safe), we're down one healer. And this is why multirole sucks. Don't have enough AP to be doing both.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:42 am

I know what you mean. The broken energy rifle can be used to fix akapesh or its trigger assembly could be used for the turret rifle. Whichever.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:24 am

So, do we actually have any set date & time for the 2nd out of session RP? We really need to get this down, cuz last time Aonee got left out. I can informally get everyone's input later when I get back home, and PM the rest I guess.

In terms of combat metagaming we have:

Flashpoint as a Tanky/DPS; needs more tactics than just running up and shooting.

Draz as a Brawler/Summoner/Medic; needs to be a bit more durable to gap close. Fire boots are going to be hilarious.
Smooth Tongue as a bomber; needs to dice better. [silly] Seriously, stop making good crit rolls on unimportant stuff. It's hilarious. [/silly] Also, if you could, go make more crazy stuff like Boomstick.

Akapesh as anti-robot science zebra; I would say he's the jack of the group, able to medic, shoot, and disable, but hasn't gotten mastery over any one thing in particular. [silly] Also stop doing so many crit fails when your weapon is good. Your dps makes me cry now.[/silly]

Alouette as Markspony/Medic; I need more AP, or at least have something to reduce AP for both spellcasting and shooting. I don't shoot that often, but when I do, things tend to get hit. Also needs to stop ninja hoarding things. (But I like doing this stuff, it's hilarious when they forget to ask.)

Backdraft as Medic/Medivac/Average damage output. Can't say too much on him, as he's being played by Moody half the time. Needs new gun. Doesn't need to lug the Safe around anymore. Don't recall if he's done anything flightwise much though in terms of abilities.

And introducing Gravel as Markspony/Possible Medivac(?). Will be tagging in for Backdraft. Won't really know how he'll act or the dynamics. Continue the streak of pulling Flashpoint out of danger? Who knows.

So, anyone come up with a decent name/idea of what the Safe actually looks like?

Also remembered the funny moment after almost dying the second time.
Draz: *shouts "Hey Alouette, are you ok?"* *facehoof*
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Okay first up two notes.  Next week I'll be on assignment in that far off distopian hell-scape called Philadelphia so it may impact session time it may not.  Depends entirely on Friday how we are looking.

Second note, loot first then xp then weekly wrapup as I noted I never finished last weeks.  

Loot
Enemies looted from
3x Rifle Raiders
1x Hunting Raider
1x Rage Pony

The rifles raiders all had poor condition varmint rifles in addition to two powder charges on one pony
3x Varmint Rifles
2x Powder charges

The rage pony was only carrying his armor which survived intact.  It counts as ragged combat armor which has been reinforced with body spikes which makes it count as a suit of medium armor and unarmed weapon in one.  The teeth look very odd, they are not pony teeth being to sharp and pointy.

1x Razorback Ragged Combat Armor
Medium
DT 8
Body spikes installed.
2x STR+ 15 AP
Special Bodyslam 30AP slam attack push the foe one square and does an extra 1d10 damage

The Hunting Pony carried his Hunting Rifle and his body armor which is damaged (DT-2)
1x Hunting Rifle
23x .308 rounds
4x .308 Hollow point rounds

Loot from the storage room

240 pounds of miscellaneous construction materials (Lengths of wood, thin sheets of metal, copper tubing ect)
97 galleons of water
29 pounds of food

14x Bedrolls
7x Bottles of Whiskey
6x Scrap Metal
5x Wonderglue
4x Scrap electronics
2x Weapon Repair kits
1x Pack of Cigarets
1x Rank 2 Schematic for construction of an unknown weapon

From the four medical kits tucked into the pile
1x Bobbypin
1x Doctors bag
2x Healing Bandages
5x Healing Potions
8x Bandages

From the ammo boxes in the pile

8x Frag Grenades
6x 40mm grenades
97x .32 rounds
47x .44 rounds
49x 5.56mm rounds

From the discarded saddlebag left behind
1x Memory orb
1x Modified Plasma pistol (Good condition, Hi energy ionizer and Accelerator)

Plasma Pistol (Modified)
30+ 2d/10 AP 25
+10 to hit at short range
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Oh yes and there is a safe after all
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:57 am

far be it from me to say this but, get that armor on draz its suited for you
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 am

Drape the bone armor on top of that armor, to try and get up to 10 DT, would be very helpful if it were more.

So how is the OoSRP going to work? Rum and Obs do not have any compatible schedules, what with Rum getting today as his free day, and Obs busy during that time?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:far be it from me to say this but, get that armor on draz its suited for you

I am. With the modification Adder is allowing me, I can bring it up to 10 DT and still have it classified as medium armor. I'll look through enchantments to see if I can get some beneficial effects that'll help either myself or the party; I could also take the Tough Hide perk which would add another +2 to my overall DT, bringing it to 12.

Also, if any of you would like an enchantment, please look over the "Spirit" section in the rulebook. I believe I can accomplish up to "Advanced" with a successful roll, and it will require a gem for something that fails, but not a crit fail. We'd roleplay it as one of the characters asking Draz about spirits and what they can do.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 am

I know it's most likely impossible to do but I'd laugh if you could put something like a healing enchantment on the armor. Like allies get 1D10 health back for being within a certain area, probably right next to, you.

The Tough Hide perk is great. Other than the extra +2 to DT, it grants +4 DT to stun damage.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 am

He also wants to get the "Bloody Mess" perk eventually. Now visualize Draz.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Did my research. Unless Adder is okay with created effects for Spirits, and something tells me he's not, best Draz can do as far as health and healing under the Spirit of Life stuff is the basic Cloak grants more health when resting, or the Expert Cloak heals X HP every hour and Armor grants X more HP when worn.

Spirit of Jealousy (Darkness) is full of stealth based goodies, as well as Whispers. Jealousy seems to be based around light levels and works on "it's too dark to see" while Whispers is obviously sound based with most of them being "make this weapon silent" but there's a Basic "Armor grants (SA+10) to stealth"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:46 am

Nah, Stone just needs to find a way to get Draz with that "Life Steal" ability. Do you know how broken that would make him? We need to find a way to replicate that without turning him insane / feral ghoul.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:50 am

"I punch your face, I take your health. Still want to dance?"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Hmmm. I want to also get Stone to have another set of boots enchanted so that he has a high jump without fall damage on himself. Maybe propelled by explosives?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:21 pm

...You're going to turn me into a grimdark Looney Toon.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm

It has come to my attention that Tollway suffered a nasty attack recently. It's only ever been a dozen shacks and an earthy pony family so interbred they don't call each other anything but cousin. However by accident or intention the first part of the attack started with the town doc and most of the hospital... shack... getting blown sky high. The raiders or tribals or zombies or whatever hit the town were decimated but the town got hurt. There are four ponies who won't be moving around again without serious attention and one foal who might not last the month without help.

Now a certain pony has been sent out from Tollway to find a doctor. Lucky a resident had heard of a certain Dashite doctor who worked cheap but tended to travel often. Three towns ponies have been sent to the last places he's been hunting rumor and information.

One of them got lucky. And now is following the tracks of several ponies across a dry lake bed to a certain temple as darkness falls.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:09 am

((best place for me to do this is here since I will be working at night, and there wont be enough people on when I get on after 1100pm central, I also had computer cooling troubles for the past couple of days and finally managed to resolve it. One of my fans burned out cheap piece of crap it was. I've replaced it and added another, so cooling will be better now.))

Backdraft rubs his head thoughtfully as the Ghoul Doctor reveals the contents of the Safe. "Well, I wasn't expecting that. Doc, you think that is still fine after being dropped from so far up?"

(Perception Roll, 7, Fail)

He takes a gander back at the rest of the party, Alouette was shivering from the icy chill of the temple's water. Could be fed from an underground spring. No telling how that water was so cold given how the lake from before was dried up.
He takes a trot back to the stockpile of supplies and starts sorting all of the medical supplies. Damn, that's a lot of bandages.

The time is getting late and the sun starts to set as he packs away the last few items.

(1x Doctors bag
2x Healing Bandages
5x Healing Potions
8x Bandages)

He glances over a Schematic one of the others pulled from the pile, he mentally files the information away. Perhaps one of the more mechanically inclined ponies would know what it was.
The maps in the next room are also studied closely, all of the important details of ambush sites and encampments are noted and filed away in his mental map. One does not become a traveling doctor or fly without being able to navigate with a map. He leaves the storage area and approaches the rest of the group, who by now look ready to die of boredom as Doctor Bright Eyes(?) has started another lecture for the group.

(Perception Roll, 10, Fail)

"We shouldn't stay here long," he says, interrupting the Doctor and passing healing potions to the other ponies in the group, keeping one for himself. "Those raiders are probably going for reinforcements at one of the other outposts. With guns like that missile; I wouldn't want to fuck with them too hard."

(Smooth Tongue, Akapesh, Draz, Alouette and Flashpoint gain +1 healing potion to their inventory)

He takes out his broken energy rifle and passes it to Akapesh, "I think you might find some serviceable parts to fix yours up. I'll Just stick to my laser pistol, unless you're gonna use that plasma pistol."

(Akapesh gains a broken Recharger Rifle)

(Perception Roll, 5, Success)

Backdraft catches an unusual movement coming from across the lake bed, He flies up just level with the upper parts of the temple, relying on the waning light and the temple itself to conceal his silhouette.

"I've got movement coming across the way, looks like a single pony." He readies up his pistol and points to Alouette, "Can you get a better visual? It's too dark for me to make out details. If it's a single pony, I don't think they would be dumb enough to try anything with all these dead raiders in plain sight. Then again, I also know Flashpoint."

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : potion conundrum)
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:((best place for me to do this is here since I will be working at night, and there wont be enough people on when I get on after 1100pm central, I also had computer cooling troubles for the past couple of days and finally managed to resolve it. One of my fans burned out cheap piece of crap it was. I've replaced it and added another, so cooling will be better now.))

Backdraft rubs his head thoughtfully as the Ghoul Doctor reveals the contents of the Safe. "Well, I wasn't expecting that. Doc, you think that is still fine after being dropped from so far up?"

He takes a gander back at the rest of the party, Alouette was shivering from the icy chill of the temple's water. Could be fed from an underground spring. No telling how that water was so cold given how the lake from before was dried up.
He takes a trot back to the stockpile of supplies and starts sorting all of the medical supplies. Damn, that's a lot of bandages.

The time is getting late and the sun starts to set as he packs away the last few items.

(1x Doctors bag
2x Healing Bandages
5x Healing Potions
8x Bandages)

He glances over a Schematic one of the others pulled from the pile, he mentally files the information away. Perhaps one of the more mechanically inclined ponies would know what it was.
The maps in the next room are also studied closely, all of the important details of ambush sites and encampments are noted and filed away in his mental map. One does not become a traveling doctor or fly without being able to navigate with a map. He leaves the storage area and approaches the rest of the group, who by now look ready to die of boredom as Doctor Bright Eyes(?) has started another lecture for the group.

"We shouldn't stay here long," he says, interrupting the Doctor. "Those raiders are probably going for reinforcements at one of the other outposts. With guns like that missile; I wouldn't want to fuck with them too hard."

He takes out his broken energy rifle and passes it to Akapesh, "I think you might find some serviceable parts to fix yours up. I'll Just stick to my laser pistol, unless you're gonna use that plasma pistol."

Backdraft catches an unusual movement coming from across the lake bed, He flies up just level with the upper parts of the temple, relying on the waning light and the temple itself to conceal his silhouette.

"I've got movement coming across the way, looks like a single pony." He readies up his pistol and points to Alouette, "Can you get a better visual? It's too dark for me to make out details. If it's a single pony, I don't think they would be dumb enough to try anything with all these dead raiders in plain sight. Then again, I also know Flashpoint."
Hey could you not take the healing potions? We kinda need some kind of healing.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:23 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:((best place for me to do this is here since I will be working at night, and there wont be enough people on when I get on after 1100pm central, I also had computer cooling troubles for the past couple of days and finally managed to resolve it. One of my fans burned out cheap piece of crap it was. I've replaced it and added another, so cooling will be better now.))

(1x Doctors bag
2x Healing Bandages
5x Healing Potions
8x Bandages)

"We shouldn't stay here long," he says, interrupting the Doctor. "Those raiders are probably going for reinforcements at one of the other outposts. With guns like that missile; I wouldn't want to fuck with them too hard."

Hey could you not take the healing potions? We kinda need some kind of healing.

Don't meta game. Back draft doesn't know what we know in this situation he would see to wounded and take medical supplies
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content