Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3spooky5me

2 posters

Go down

3spooky5me Empty 3spooky5me

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Whether you call it Halloween or Nightmare Night, or maybe just October 31st, tonight is the spookiest night of the year! So here at Cloudsville we should celebrate!

Made a costume that you want to share? Maybe you know a story that'll chill us to the bone? Did you snap a pic of the spookiest house on the block? Or maybe you just want to share a song that really gets the spirit of this spooky day! Just post in on this thread, but try not to get too spooked!

And to start things off, we learn that Patrick Stewart is still as cool as he always was on Halloween.

3spooky5me PCEmlGF
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

3spooky5me Empty Re: 3spooky5me

Post by Meleagridis Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:19 am

Sadly, I'm a miser this year and the only story I know is the Choking Doberman, which is public domain. Spooky Scary has never been my strong suit. I do remember this one thing, though, that just struck me as weird. And it was in the dark. Dark is scary, right?

On the route home from the nearest Safeway, it is easiest to pass through a great big field that sits next to a nearby high school. This evening that I am walking, it is cold and I am in a jacket. Winter was ending, or maybe it was starting, but there was no snow, just a baleful wind. Sun is down. When I walk through the field I get an eyeful of the strangest thing: this girl, wearing only a long, flowing dress that whipped in the wind. It seemed pink, maybe white. She didn't even appear to have shoes on. And she was walking a cat. Did I mention that? Just this lady out in the darkness of the field, far away from all the lights, wearing a pink dress and no shoes while walking a cat calmly along the grass. The whole thing was ethereal. I wanted to talk to her, but of course I didn't. It wouldn't be polite, and it was frankly unnerving at the time.

So, not exactly a ghost story. But it's the closest thing I have. I'll make something up next year.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum