Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+8
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Ketchup
Katarn
XT Vengeance
12 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Those fires look like nasty business. Stay safe, and I hope moving goes as well as it can.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Stay safe and good luck, Camo.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 pm

So I done did made a goof. I had forgotten to make a smithing recipe list. Just finished it and added it to the OP and my sig.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Also, I think my xbox gold ran out. :(
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:38 pm

camobait (more screwloose by madhotaru):

Last edited by RoboRed on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:41 pm

RoboRed wrote:
camobait (more screwball by madhotaru):

Don't you mean Screwloose? Spike

Anyways I love Screwy. She's so cute

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Screwloose is indeed adorable. And I love the story being told by those comics/pictures so much.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 am

So I have been doing some thinking, and I have decided that one of the only ways to balance out the weapons would be to add in the option to dual wield one-hoofed weapons. The rules have been modified to reflect this. Also, Two-hoofed weapons will do twice the bonus material damage due to their weight, and markspony bonus will be determined by both the weapon and ammunition materials.

I did what I could to make things a little more realistic in that regard, or would you all rather have them all do the same amount of damage?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:56 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
Don't you mean Screwloose? Spike
Ffffff....In my haste, I 'dun goofed...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 am

CamoBadger wrote:Screwloose is indeed adorable. And I love the story being told by those comics/pictures so much.

It's neat that it is interpretive, how much information he can get across with body language is pretty impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Well, this day is already bad. Camo just texted me abut an hour ago. He has gotten called in to fight fires. He said that he will not be back for at least a week. I will work it out with him as to whether he still wishes to join the RP or not.

Also, I came home to my sister crying. Her cat died. I just finished burying him by the rosebush in our yard. I'm going to miss that loud little bastard.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Havent watched the news in a long time, so I nearly forgot about the Colorado fires. I wish camo good luck and I'm sorry to hear about your sister's cat XT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Scytobait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:36 pm

@Scytobait Rainbow
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:55 pm

I've read that comic, like, 20 times, and it's still absolutely adorable.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm

So just saw World War Z. It was a good movie and I recommend it. Just keep in mind that it is different then the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm about to go see it.
They made the story into something it wasn't, I don't have high expectations but I hope it'll be decent.

Got this year's report card back, averaged at 94 percent. It should have been better.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:10 pm

It is very different Ketchup. It's still enjoyable though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but does the National Guard have the training to deal with fires?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but does the National Guard have the training to deal with fires?
Yes.

They train to handle all sorts of emergencies. At least they do here in the US.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:34 pm

How the hell did we survive before autosave? How
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Very carefully, Scyto. Very carefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 pm

I can not explain how many pre-2008-or-so games I've picked up, found pretty enjoyable, crash and lose all my progress, and never look at it again.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:41 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but does the National Guard have the training to deal with fires?
Yes.

They train to handle all sorts of emergencies. At least they do here in the US.
Canada's Primary Reserve fills the role here, but I think in areas where forest fires are likely there are dedicated organizations on top of the puny number of 25 thousand, Canada is a big place for the population.

World War Z far exceeded expectations, only a few things I'd complain about. I was very fond of the references to the book, even if the story and setting are somewhat modified. I found myself grinning like an idiot more than once from them.

However, I foresee many will dislike it. It's not for everyone.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Believe it or not, Robo arted...
I don't have a scanner:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Nice. That's Buckler, right?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am

Yep.

I wish I could have done better with the legs, and the mane was a bit of a pain in the ass, even without having to change its perspective and tweak it a little to better fit my mind's eye of how I wanted his mane to look in the first place.

But eh, I'm still new to this. At least I did this one mostly on my own without copying from an existing image.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:56 am

Two best sisters play Persona 4:

Ormbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:26 am

Kinda relevant:
many large pictures:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:44 am

I don't think that Celestia really works as Azura. Otherwise, good find Katarn.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next