Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 32 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Got ya covered there Derp.

Not too busy to not do that.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 32 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Derpmind Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Sorry, but it looks like I probably won't be able to play tonight. :(
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Link Two and Link One.

Basically, if someone here really likes Medic, he's been buffed heavily in MvM. And there's new MvM maps with mysterious new gameplay stuff. Update's supposed to drop today, so if we wanna rumble we can do some sweet robot ass-kicking tomorrow.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Update dropped and there were some weapon changes too
Namely a Baby Face's Blaster buff and a change to the Amputator
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Derpmind wrote:*snip*
Medic OP, nerf now Trollestia
But seriously, able to bring teammates back from the dead, projectile shield, and syringes full of mad milk? They're making it too easy for the mercs (inb4 robots are equally bullshit), but at least now medic hopefully will be worth playing in MvM.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:24 am

Me and Talix lucked into a good group of randoms for some MvM. And it's all really damn awesome. Anyways, we have to try a round or two as all medics; the medishield kicks serious ass.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:28 am

Derpmind wrote:Me and Talix lucked into a good group of randoms for some MvM. And it's all really damn awesome. Anyways, we have to try a round or two as all medics; the medishield kicks serious ass.
Just how OP is medic anyway? (if at all)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:40 am

Well other than healing, which all the other classes can do now anyways with the "health on kill" upgrades, weapons like The Black Box which heals based on damage, and Mad Milk where you get health from attacking affected targets, and the various Ubers, which you can buy the two main type (Uber and Krits) in canteen form and popped at any time, the only thing Medics had going for them is slightly faster healing and longer Ubercharges if they spent the cash on those upgrades.
Which of course they did cause that's all they can really buy. And I guess the "share a canteen" upgrade, latching themselves to an attack class not camping a dispenser and providing ammo.

The teammate revival may be OP, but stuff like the shield for better defense and the MM needles to make for a more viable attacks are welcome additions.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:27 am

Human Medic isn't really OP
Giant Robot Medic attached to a Giant Robot Soldier is OP
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:31 pm

For some reason, I have no confusion over Daylight Savings when the time changes but sometimes later down the line I'm suddenly confused about hours and stuff. We're going to start TF2 night in 2 hours, right?
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Derpmind wrote:For some reason, I have no confusion over Daylight Savings when the time changes but sometimes later down the line I'm suddenly confused about hours and stuff. We're going to start TF2 night in 2 hours, right?
technically we start at 8:30 so an hour and 15 minutes from now.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:53 pm

I thought we went -8:00 GMT or as you Americans call it: "Central Standard Time"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Since I live on the East Coast and a selfish bastard, ever since I started running the group I always set it for 8 to 8:30 PM EST.

Course that shortchanges our members on the other side of the Atlantic where it's anywhere between midnight to just before the sun rises when we try to play.

That said, I still got three weeks of classes left so while I can find some time to play during the week, I'm still not acting leader. Maybe won't be till after the New Year depending on how the break starts and goes.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Since I live on the East Coast and a selfish bastard, ever since I started running the group I always set it for 8 to 8:30 PM EST.

Course that shortchanges our members on the other side of the Atlantic where it's anywhere between midnight to just before the sun rises when we try to play.

That said, I still got three weeks of classes left so while I can find some time to play during the week, I'm still not acting leader. Maybe won't be till after the New Year depending on how the break starts and goes.
you do -7:00 GMT
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Since I live on the East Coast and a selfish bastard, ever since I started running the group I always set it for 8 to 8:30 PM EST.
Same here, I live on the east coast as well.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Right, thanks. Speaking of which, we know there are people who find our normal times to be terribly inconvenient, but so far noone's posted in the thread what game times work for them. I'm sure that several of us east-coasters have no lives flexible schedules and could help fill up some games at odd hours, but that can't happen if nobody speaks up.

(We're probably going to have to bug everyone to tell us what days+hours+games work from them, aren't we? Sigh.)
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 pm

a hands on approach I suppose...

hehe, its like a meeting of admins in here
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Earlier than 8 EST would make it so that Dram, Vixie and Kip wouldn't have to stay up past midnight to play with us, and hopefully make it easier for Magma and Katarn to join. Scyto too I guess since he's a time zone ahead of me.

But really the reason, other than the fact I live on the East Coast, I put it at 8 because I rarely have to work that late, and I figured that 7,6, and 5 PM wouldn't be too problematic a time for others in the US to join. Course that was figuring people still in school and got out around 3:30 to 4 and could get home around 5. Didn't figured on college goers stuck with classes that late or having to work.

So in my mind, putting it earlier than what it is would make it harder for people to join because it's in the afternoon and in the middle of classes or 9 to 5 jobs. Flawed thinking to be sure but it how my mind works. Scootaloo
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Any time after 5 EST generally works for me
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Medic in MvM: SO. MUCH. POWER! But also really exhausting. Zapping on the Kritzkrieg, an uber canteen, and the super shield, totally lets you completely destroy everything. But there's so much to juggle, keeping teamates alive, reviving teamates, running around to not die, timing when to do what and when to do everything, it's totally an awesome challenge and the hardest, most fun, most awesome and most ass-kicking I've done in MvM by far. Anyways, everyone else did some awesome stuff too and we all had a great time.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:46 pm

hells yeah, turns out heavy was a good option. I can use the rge thing it I love it... a lot, helps when demolishing tanks too
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:49 pm

When headshots explode, Medic picks become the easiest thing ever

Was a lot of fun guys, thanks to everyone who showed up
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 pm

TalixZero wrote:When headshots explode, Medic picks become the easiest thing ever

Was a lot of fun guys, thanks to everyone who showed up
I barely saw any medics at all. I guess that was you? Derpy Hooves
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:04 am

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 32 J8K3L
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:10 am

that was badass
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Gah, you'd think I would stop forgetting these till the last minute. Anyone up for Killing Floor, or maybe something else?
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:46 pm

kf night.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:36 am

Pretty quiet night. Adder was on Minecraft. Tyler, Obs, and I were on League for two matches.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 am

I'll be done with this semester of college in two or so weeks. Currently downloading PayDay 2 finally and thinking of redownloading Primal Carnage even though nobody else here has that one.

This week is probably gonna to stay quiet though. Thanksgiving and all that.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 am

we are looking at distributing the character sheets for the short role play game on Black Friday.

We've got our six.

Tyler
Stone
Obs
SK
Aonee
Myself
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next