Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

I don't have it. But from what you played is it any fun?

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Starting the event now. Shot me a message if you're in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Killing Floor Monday is/was a huge success! I like to thank Guard, Aonee, Tylertoon, Derpmind, and IncoherentOrange for joining me, and a shout out to Scyto was heading out and couldn't join, but did want to be a part of it.

Also, mad props to Orange for killing the Patriarch when the rest of us died, and I like to say sorry to Guard who I believe died the most. Should have had your back better and kept you alive. Like I said in game, I"m the one who's suppose to be the bullet sponge.

Now for me to stay up all night keeping an eye on the irrigation. We're already having problems so while I didn't want to leave, it's good I quit when I did.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Eh don't worry about it Moody. I still had tons of fun, I just my mic worked I'll have to figure it out next time

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 pm

So attrition ground us down on our second game, but it was totally fun even when everyone died! Thanks to everyone who played. Killing Floor is way more epic when (almost) everyone can scream their heads off while shooting monster's heads off!
Moodyman90 wrote:Killing Floor Monday is/was a huge success! I like to thank Guard, Aonee, Tylertoon, Derpmind, and IncoherentOrange for joining me, and a shout out to Scyto was heading out and couldn't join, but did want to be a part of it.

Also, mad props to Orange for killing the Patriarch when the rest of us died, and I like to say sorry to Guard who I believe died the most. Should have had your back better and kept you alive. Like I said in game, I"m the one who's suppose to be the bullet sponge.

Now for me to stay up all night keeping an eye on the irrigation. We're already having problems so while I didn't want to leave, it's good I quit when I did.
Don't forget the during the fifth (I think) round it was just you running around almost dead with no ammo.
Guarddogjr wrote:I don't have it. But from what you played is it any fun?
Section 8: Prejudice isn't worth buying because almost no-one plays it anymore. There are AI players, and a singleplayer mode, but both are shit. All the servers are filled up with AI players, and where the AIs would simply balance out teams 'normally', here they're all you play against and therefore they just suck all the fun out of it.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:12 pm

I saw it happening on Steam, but when it started it was dinner time on my end and I hadn't eaten anything all day, soooo priorities. Glad everyone had fun, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Try round 7 or 8, cause that's when Fleshpounds start showing up on Normal.

And I only did what anybody else would do, run around jabbing myself in the arm with needles as monsters were chasing me.

I'm looking forward to doing this again next week. As well as Left 4 Dead Wednesday and TF2 Friday.

Oh, and thanks to that game I leveled up Firebug to level 4. I'm practally immune to fire now, fire weapons are half off for me and I do more base damage. Now do I work on Sharpshooter to try to get it to level 5 since that's my closest class to leveling up... or keep working on Firebug where I need to get 2,000,000 more points of damage to get to level 5.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Alright, so I've finally got my computer and Steam set up. If you'll have me, what games do I need?
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Team Fortress 2 is free to play and I suggest picking it up. It's a fun game in general. We've been playing the Co-op Mann vs Machine, but if you got the time I suggest hitting up other servers for the other game types.

Left 4 Dead 2 is currently $20 if you want to join in on that. Get enough people and we can skip the normal 4 player co-op and get into some 4 v 4 Versus games.

Killing Floor is also currently $20. Full team of 6 players make the game more fun as we saw tonight.

I don't know how much free cash you have to spend and those three are the cheapest I can come up with that I know we're going to play over the summer. I'm certain the others can help you out more.

Hit me up on Steam so i can send you an invite to the group. I'm easy to find, Moodyman90 like always.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Borderlands 2 and Dota 2 were also some of the ideas being thrown around, but I think it's still tentative. Borderlands 2 will probably have a giant sale when the last DLC comes out this month and Dota 2 keys were being given out like candy a while ago so I'm sure someone has one to spare.

If I may make a suggestion Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer sounds like it could be fun, but it being on Origin might be impractical for some people. What do you guys think?
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:27 pm

I just bought L4D2 and Killing Floor, and I'll be installing those as soon as NV finishes installing. I've got quite the queue already
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm cool with it. If enough people agree, just let me know what time you want to try it, I'll set up the event in the group and do my best to post an announcement here for when it starts.

Welcome to the group Frost! These game nights are still a work in progress but are going well so far.

On that note, gonna update the first post, add an event list.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:53 am

Once again, I'm postponing my attempt to start Borderlands 2 Tuesday till next week.

That said, if people still want to try it tonight, let me know and I'll set up the event thing. I won't be joining in but I can at least do that.

Also, I'd like a count of who is interested in playing Left 4 Dead 2 tomorrow so I know if we're doing a regular game or Versus mode, and how many are going to do Dota 2 Thursday.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 am

I'm up for all three.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 am

I'd like to do L4D2, but I don't play dota2 or borderlands 2.

2222222 Twilight
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:58 am

I'm up for L4D2 and maybe Borderlands 2 if  anyone else is interested. But I don't have Dota 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm up for some L4D2
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasticube Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:07 pm

What time does everyone play? 

I would like to join if the time is right :)

Plasticube
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:51 pm

I now have Killing Floor thanks to Frost. However I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate in any events until I get my computer fixed. The one I'm using currently doesn't have the same power.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm

@ Plasticube
As it currently stands I try to start events between 8 and 9 PM EST because it's at the end of the day for me and short of irrigation I don't have to do anything for the rest of the night.

I know that really isn't the best time for everybody to be online and play, but it's the best I can do currently.

So Aonee and Guard are up for Borderlands 2 tonight, if ya'll want I can post something and ya'll can try to get two more.

And from the look of things, if we can get one more person to say yes to L4D2, then we'll do Versus mode. Get a game of 3 vs 3 and have two randoms involved. Either pubs or friends not in the group, not gonna be picky.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Okay, in two hours we're having Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday. Unless something horrible happens I will be able to play all night.

Should have done this earlier but those who want to play make sure the game is installed and up to date.

I think we have enough people interested for a team of 8. To that I ask, do ya'll want to play Versus, or do we play Scavenger Mode?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Starting Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday now!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Like to thank Derpmind, Downloaded Skill, Guard, and Tylertoon for joining tonight and a shout out to everybody invited. I can't remember who all I sent one to, and the others said they sent some out as well.

We couldn't get enough people involved at the same time to attempt a Versus game, but we did get two Campaigns on Realism Normal. Downloaded Skill was a beast with melee, I got killed by a Witch. We laughed, we cried, we ran like hell and killed a lot of zombies.

I call tonight a success. Sure there's a ton of room for improvement but this whole thing is a work in progress.

Tylertoon made the suggestion of us using Adder's Teamspeak server so we can talk before, during, and after games. I'm up for it, and it would make communication easier.

Tomorrow is still Dota 2 Thursday. I will make the announcement for it, create the event reminder to pop up on Steam, but as of right now Downloaded Skill is the one in charge as I don't have Dota 2 and he offered to help with that.

We will still have TF2 Friday naturally.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Yeah, sorry for dropping out like that.

It was fun though, hopefully I can stay longer next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello everyone the game for today is Dota 2. It will take place at the same time, 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST. If you're interested please post here and have your game up to date. We should have enough time for several bot games if we don't have any delays.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Dota 2 Thursday will begin in 2 hours.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Right so not enough people have Dota 2 to make having a dedicated Dota day viable. So if anyone else has any suggestions for a dedicated Thursday game Moody and I would very much like to hear them.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 pm

This certainly is unfortunate, and I was pulling for Dota 2 to work out, but this is a work in progress. So like Downloaded Skill said, we're looking for suggestions for game nights.

I may be trying to run it now, but this group is for ya'll and I'm trying to build these events for ya'll.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

Sad to hear that Dota2 didn't work out, but hopefully we still have people for tf2 tonight.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:19 pm

With that said, TF2 Friday tonight. For those who want to join in make sure Team Fortress 2 and Steam in general are up to date by around 8 PM EST (6 hours from this post). You know, barring them releasing a new update right around that time.

Same as last week, we're going to play Mann Vs Machine unless we pull in well over six players. If enough people want to play then we'll invade a random server and instead of killing robots we can kill each other. I ask that those who would like to join and think they'll be able to play to post here that you're going to try to make it. That way I can at least be prepared to look for a good server for us to join in.

Also I think tonight counts as a full moon so get your Halloween stuff for spooky fun if you have any.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next