Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check

+5
CamoBadger
Ghostwolf
Scyto Harmony
Orm
XT Vengeance
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 am

Further news: I have removed the mention of skill limitations from the OP. Each character will be able to use any and all of the skills in their class, though it may be wise to specialize a bit. Max level so far will be set at 50, though that may be increased if everyone likes this and wants to continue.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Interest Check

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

SO far, I have the Alchemy, Heavy Armor, One-Hoofed, Mouth-Wielding, and Marksman perk trees completed. I will work on some more of them tonight after I get home from work. Right now I am aiming to begin in about two weeks.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Conjuration and Restoration perk trees are completed.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Alteration and Destruction skill trees are completed. I will type all of the perk trees up and show them when I have them all completed. I am hoping to have us begin this RP sometime next week.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Illusion and Enchanting trees are done.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 pm

This thread kinda died.

NEW SUBJECT!

Here's my character. Chrystyna Ashcroft.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 am

Skill trees have been added to the original post. Thanks to Katarn for typing them up and putting them online for me.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Can we just knock out enemies with Hoof-to-Hoof attacks, rather than killing them?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:59 am

I do believe that will be an option, yes. Probably will just involve making a regular combat roll without the damage. I'll put it in the rules I am making.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:03 am

If anyone has any other questions about anything, please let me know.

We will be starting up on either the 22nd or 23rd, as long as that is alright with everyone.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:22 am

Yeah, I have question. How do we will get perk points? 1 PP per level up or somehow else?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 am

You will be able to take one perk everytime you level up. Don't worry, levelling will be easier than it was in the season 3 rp. I made sure of that.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:23 pm

The Rules document has been linked in the original post.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Since there is no perks for it, will there be any way to increase the effectiveness of grappling?
Furthermore, is there any way to permanently disable an enemy without killing them, such as putting them in restraints?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:46 pm

If you grapple successfully with them you could always tie them up. I could have rope as an item for that purpose. The only way to increase the effectiveness of grappling at the moment is to stun the enemy through abilities like shield bash and such. Tell you what, let me change something with it, since a character who can use the hoof-to hoof skill would most likely be better at it.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Link has been updated. The rules now state that a character with the hoof-to-Hoof skill can use that skill to grapple. They just have to roll lower than their skill level to be successful.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:58 am

I thought that I could post my character, like Tytan did. Also thank you, Tytan, for making him look like crystal pony, rather than abomination, that I've made him myself.
Aldarilar:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am

Spells list has been finished and added to the original post.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 am

Okay, so I need to know what everyone thinks about us starting this up on Saturday around noon, Central US time. Any problems with that?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 am

I have no problem. Just need to figure out which time it will be for me and get some sleep before and few large energy drinks to support me.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:46 am

Katarn wrote:I have no problem. Just need to figure out which time it will be for me and get some sleep before and few large energy drinks to support me.
What time is it for you right now? It is 2:47 am where I am.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:48 am

Is there anything else that needs to be done for character creation aside from the basic classes and such, like spells and inventory?

Also, will there be a character sheet post akin to the one used in the S3 RP?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 am

Spells have been created and added to my copies of your all character sheets. I am debating whether to use a post like the last season, or to keep them all in a Google drive folder for any of you all to see.

The post idea would be much more difficult to edit on the fly.

Edit: Don't worry, I will not post any of the background info where everyone can see it. But if you included a physical description or an image, it will be visible.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 am

Time of this exact post is 12:13 pm
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:18 am

Katarn wrote:Time of this exact post is 12:13 pm
And it is 4:17 AM on the eighteenth. So that means that I am eight hours behind you. So we shall start at 8 pm your time I believe.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 am

Okay. That's good. And due to some national holidays I will have my Monday as free day. and next Friday too.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2