Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do during the siege of Columbia?

+4
Cptadder
Moodyman90
Orm
Sky Cloud
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What did you do during the siege of Columbia? - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you do during the siege of Columbia?

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Possession on the Rocket guys when I could and like I said Murder of Crows and Shock Jockey traps. Shock Jockey stopped the Patriots and mooks in their tracks and naturally I had the Murder of Crow upgrade that turned anybody killed into a crow trap.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

What did you do during the siege of Columbia? - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you do during the siege of Columbia?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

More excited for Burial myself, but here ya go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 am

I can't wait for Buried at Sea.
Playing as Elizabeth in Episode 2 is going to be so awesome.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:51 am

Yeah. I don't care about clash. Don't really need a horde mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Well... honestly none of this was what I was expecting.
 I'm not sure what I was expecting, maybe something along the lines of playing along the path of other Booker DeWitts like the one who teamed up with Slate, or maybe even throwing in some parts in the game from earlier builds they dropped but found a way to put back in.

Clash looks kinda fun... in the "If you liked the combat, you're gonna love this" kind of way.
And Buried... I'm sure it's gonna be fun to play and a solid DLC, but right now for me it just screams needless fan service.  I honestly hope it was planned from the start, cause if not it's basically them going "HERE"S YOUR GOD DAMN RAPTURE! We worked for over three years to make this band new game but nooooooo, you wanted more Rapture. Never mind Bioshock 2 was nothing but Rapture."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 am

Burial sure looks interesting, definitely going to check that one out. Spike 
Clash not so much, I play Bioshock for the story, and though the combat was fun it could never entertain me as a sole feature on its own without some meaningful goal.
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:19 pm

I think it's probably just something to keep the game in people's possession until the burials come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 pm

That clash in the clouds ending would have been a lot cooler had they not announced burial at sea yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSou7NmhOkg

Oh God. This looks so fucking good! I can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:08 pm

"Red means stop green means go, this is the rule all little girls know."

Hmm that reminds me of the color changing eyes big daddies have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 am

It begins... Sometime today. Marketplace is glitched right now or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:07 am

Well, hopefully it's fixed by the time I get home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:25 am

Well I guess it's not really a bug. Looks like MS just put the little ad thing up before the DLC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:30 am

Ah okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Whelp. Did not see that coming.

I wish there was a bit more new in this.
On the safe side:

Not sure what I was expecting, just a little bit more new I guess. Of course all the enviroments are new so, maybe it doesn't matter. And there feels like there's more exploration so that's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:32 am

The radar range and the Tommy gun. Tommy gun is only new to infinite of course and while it performs differently it still fills the same role as the repeater.

I heard there was a laser weapon in minerva's den for bioshock 2 but I didn't keep that game around long enough to play that.

As for what I missed depends what you're talking about:

Spoiler:

Personally. I enjoyed this DLC. So I'm not intending to complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:24 am

The radar range is in the bistro behind a code locked door. Code is on an audio dairy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M5Tbos3M1g

EEEEEEE! New Trailer. No date yet, but still EEEEE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 am

A little more news episode 2 is said to be about 5-6 hours long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:39 pm

One final post, The release date is set for March 25th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Mind posting the link to the video Swicked? Embeds don't work for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum