Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Katarn
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Tytan
Ironmonger
Orm
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 10 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:06 am

"I don't mind." He glanced at Flower. "Do you?"

She nodded. "Shadow can hear it."

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 10 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am

Cherry smiles at Flower"Okay."She looks at Tumble"Speakin' of which, have ya seen Mr.Sunshine? Woke up and left a note sayin' he went shoppin' but that was a little while ago."

"A Tiger what now?"He asks confused

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am

[Damage (10+2)]Something broke inside Charcoal, and he didn't care anymore. He just wanted it all to end. The dark grey stallion reared back with his metallic hoof and brought it crashing down on his own head with a sickening crack. Charcoal let out a grunt of pain and an anguished cry.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 am

He shook his head. "I dropped off my key and went right to Ditzy's."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:17 am

Crusher looks around the desert he's in, having left the night before leaving a bag of all his caps on the counter of the inn after breaking down Clock's door.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:19 am

"Hmmm, ah'm sure he'll turn up then."She shrugs"Who knows, maybe he's tryin' ta make a friend."She says struggling to keep a straight face

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 am

"Charcoal!" Searchlight stared in shock at what he saw the cyberpony do. "Is this how you got those bruises? Why would you do this to yourself? Why beat yourself up like this?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 am

"Right, separation of knowledge. A tank is a tracked vehicle with heavy armor, an artillery gun for a primary weapon, and at least two machine guns.
My country's particular model weighs 56 tons, carries an 88mm cannon, two 7.92mm light machine guns, and can travel twenty-four miles in one hour."
He explains. "Not much will save you from one."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 am

"Right, so keep away from tracked machines with big guns, got it. Anythin' else ah should watch out fer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 am

He laughs. "I don't think so. He is pretty good at it though.Being one not making them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 am

"Yeah, he is. Kinda funny actually. Fer 'bout the first two weeks all ah could get outta'im of a yes ma'am or no ma'am."She chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 am

Charcoal doesn't respond other than raising his hoof to lash out at himself again.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 am

"Anything that looks like a big metal bird flying around making noise, big tan unicorns with floppy head dresses and huge rifles, and any huge grey shapes on the water that belch columns of smoke. There aren't just raiders out there."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 am

"...Ah'll keep that in mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:32 am

He nods along with her words. "That doesn't surprise me at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 am

Cherry smiles"Anyways, ya don't actually think they'll kick ya outta here do ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 am

"Hey, you asked." he says with a chuckle. "I've seen so much stuff, and none of it's even relevant out here."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am

"Nope, but yer bound ta find horrors, psycho's, drug fiends, and just 'bout anythin' else out here. 'Cept war machines, ain't many of those around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:38 am

He slips Flower away before continuing to talk. "I know a couple things about Ditzy. She's a pretty nice mare and she along with her friends run most of the businesses in town. She supplies all their businesses from what I can tell. While I don't expect her to do it if they learned she might die because of me. They might try and kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:40 am

"I'm not worried about those too much, if it isn't made of metal and doesn't spit fiery death from miles away then there's not much to worry about

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am

[Strength roll (10-1)]
Searchlight's horn glows, at that moment Charcoal is lifted off the ground and pinned against a nearby wall with his forelegs at his side to insure he doesn't continue to hurt himself. Searchlight walked up to Charcoal and looked him in the eye. "Listen, I don't know why you feel like you need to beat yourself to death, but you need to stop and think for a minute. You killing yourself isn't going to help anyone."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 am

Cherry gives Tumble a reassuring smile"Shadow and ah won't let that happen. If ya need ta leave, we'll be right there with ya."

"Heh, that right there shows just how new ya are ta the wastes. Don't worry, you'll learn quickly that just 'cause it ain't what yer used ta, don't mean it can't kill ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am

"I know the stuff out here can kill me, but I doubt it can outsmart me." he says with an almost wicked grin. "Still, that experience factor is going to find a way to kick me square in the ass one of these days."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:49 am

Shadow nods"It sure will, ah've seen it happen plenty of times.."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:49 am

Charcoal doesn't even struggle against the hold. His right eye has a look in it like he isn't even there. That he had just given up. He stared blankly, saying nothing at all. Not even making any sounds other than his breathing.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

"However, I'm soon to mitigate that effect. I'm working on getting myself a minigun, I have the training to use one and I'm probably the only one strong enough to hold it for any length of time. May as well make myself useful since my knowledge is irrelevant."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:56 am

"Oh, a minigun, huh? A bit loud fer my tastes, but if ya don't mind ah'm sure it'll be a neat toy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

"You two don't have to you know? I didn't want to say it in front of Flower, but I could make myself look like one of the others and go into hiding." The tone he used suggested it wasn't an option he'd be happy taking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 am

"We seem to end up fighting superior numbers quite a bit so it made sense, gotta even things out somehow." he says. "Why do you use that SMG?"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:03 am

"Because, ah prefer ta fight up close. With an SMG, ah can pick off a couple targets, then close in with my knives."

Cherry nods"Ah'm sure, what are friends fer, right? 'sides not like Shadow and ah got really anythin' keepin' us here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next