Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Scyto Harmony
jacky2734
Katarn
Nightfire
Moodyman90
Orm
RoboRed
Tytan
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 am

((Okies))
Shayle nodded and followed Red. "What do we need to do with them?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 am

(("Is not hard leave. Just go. Start walk, not stop till gone. Viktor do. Is how Viktor find Clock."))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:20 am

Grabs one with her teeth. "Just drag them back into the tent." She drags the one she's carrying into the tent leaving the remaining one for Shayle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 am

(("Vik, fer some folks, it ain't that easy. Maybe they can't afford and armor or weapons, don't have the skill ta survive, or ya were talkin' 'bout that stuff that melted another sand dog. Maybe it's just sapped the strength outta them."
Cherry rests her head on Shadow's shoulder.))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 am

Shayle took the remaining bedroll and dragged it into the tent behind Red, placing it at the center before looking over to the mare. "Anything else?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 am

"Yeah, you got a minute to talk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:29 am

"Sure," Shayle replied flatly, not excited for another conversation with the mare.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 am

(("Better die leave, than die not try. Sand Dogs stay cuz old home poison. Ponies kick dogs out, ponies promise give home back, ponies fill with poison. Is why Hounds. Poison and bombs make dogs hounds. Hounds is dogs try go home. Is why hounds kill ponies. Rover know old home poison, stay Hoofington, but Rover still not like ponies. Viktor not know why not like ponies. Viktor not care. Some ponies is nice, like flower pony. Some ponies is bad, like Golden Pony."))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:36 am

Sits down. "I wanted to say I'm sorry." Scratches her leg. "I sorta expected you to join up with the Empress when we were in the safe house." Looks away. " Maybe I wouldn't have been able to change your mind, but I should have tried."

Looks back to her. "And if I hadn't been ignoring you I would have seen how much you regretted it and I wouldn't have yelled at you. So again I'm sorry." Stands up getting ready to leave. "I just wanted you to know."

Last edited by Last on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:42 am

"You...don't need to be sorry Red," Shayle replied quietly. "I know I should have told you all why I left...or that I was leaving at all."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 am

((Cherry gives viktor a smile"Yer nice *yawn*too Vik*yawn*
"Yeah, ah agree with ya on that, Vik. If a place is that bad, then ah'd try ta get out."He looks at Cherry"Blossom, didn't ya know somepony in hoofin'ton?"
Cherry nods" Yeah. Sunflower, she got transferred there after the first month. Don't know what happened ta her."
"Ah'm guessin' this golden pony is somepony from before the war, is he a ghoul?" ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:50 am

"Maybe Shayle... but we're friends and I saw it coming, I should have tried to do something. I just let it happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 am

(("Viktor not know. Last time Viktor see was Hospital. Came see Viktor. Explain cyber parts. Viktor was confused, but Golden Pony try be nice. But Viktor smell. Smell like... predator. Viktor think remember name. Golden... blood?"))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:56 am

"It's okay Red, really."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:59 am

((Shadow shrugs"Ain't a name ah'm familiar with, sorry. Ah can ask that zebra ah know, but ah have a feelin' he wouldn't be too helpful."
Cherry falls asleep.
"Well, looks like it's time fer her ta sleep."He puts Cherry on his back and waves at Viktor"Ah'll talk ta ya later, Vik."He walks back into his room, gently lays her down on the bed. Then locks the door and lays down next to her"Good night, love."He gives her kiss and starts reading.))

((I'm out, night guys.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:01 am

((I'm out too.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:04 am

((Why are they worms?))
Spoiler:

Smiles. "Thanks Shayle. Well I'll let you get back to Buck." She rubs her neck and looks away briefly before turning back. "I didn't mess things up for you two did I?"

Last edited by Last on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:09 am

Shayle shook her head with a small grin. "No, not at all. Thank you Red."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 am

Smiles at her as she steps out of the tent and goes to find Saks.

((With that I'm going to head offline. Night guys.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 am

((Eeyup, same here. G'night.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 am

((Right, got side tracked by other things to watch the new Walking Dead.

It's kinda bad that because I've read the comics the whole show is kinda spoiled to me. I know they're not following the comics to the letter, but other then keeping character A alive longer, killing character B off early, and adding character C who wasn't in the comics... honestly they haven't deviated from the comics story line all that much.
Still I rather enjoy the show and my only real complaint about it in terms of deviation from the comics is that Andrea was a sharpshooting badass by now.

As for the RP, if Moodstone still isn't with Trail then he's laying low and feeling bad about his part with what happened between Red and Shayle.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:54 am

(( Morning Mood, I was thinking about reading the comic but I figured that was the case.))

((I'll have to have Red talk to Mood. Also still got power for the time being probably will change in the next couple of hours.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 am

Pony in the upper left looks familiar...:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 am

((O_O))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 am

(( I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH *slow motion hug*))
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 am

((You've missed A LOT...))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 am

((Yup. We missed you too, NF.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:59 am

Tytan wrote:((You've missed A LOT...))
((He hath no idea the amount of that which he hath missededed.))

((On an unrelated note, LoL lolz:
Spoiler:
))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 am

((lol))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 am

((I dont mind missing a lot XD as long nothing happen to new hope i guess Alice just sleeping there for few months or should i just make new Character?))
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next