Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+6
RoboRed
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Katarn
CamoBadger
10 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 17 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Last wrote:(( Did someone die Scyto?))

(( Five people died. ))
((Wow, that is terrible. The only time I ever lost anyone in ME2 was when i got everyone killed on purpose for shiggles. I felt like an asshole for a week or so after that.))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 17 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 pm

(( Don't feel too bad, that means Zaeed died too and honestly, Fuck him.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 pm

((Oh, I'm sorry.
Why are you sorry?
Because he's cold!
Okay...wait...that's right, you actually care about that. I'm used to writing for Shayle.
What about me?
Well, I think it's about time to put the fourth wall back up))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 pm

(( Thane got crushed in the ship, Mordai (Or whatever his name is - the scientest) I sent into the vents, and proceeded to get headshotted the second he came out. On the way in with the biotic shield, Garrus let himself fall behind and got carried off by the swarm, and then in the end both Jack and Miranda died while being our rear guard.

Tali, Jacob, and what's-her-face-Liara-replacement-who-doesn't-even-remotely-compare where the only three who survived. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:11 pm

((Now for the real question: Is it Samara, or Morinth? Answer carefully.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 pm

(( Samara. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm

((You didn't get best love interest? WHY?!))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((You didn't get best love interest? WHY?!))

((No. Jack.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm

(( The worse part is I almost don't want to play ME3, because the story and endings for ME1 and ME2 were SO amazing, I just know I'm going to be butthurt by 3. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 pm

((Because death by snu snu. And Tali is best maleshep love interest. Garrus is best Femshep LI ))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 pm

((Wait, what happened to Legion?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 pm

((You were lazy, Scyto. Thane wouldn't die in ship, if you made all upgrades. In vents you need to send Legion (unless you were prick and sold him) or Tali, both loyal. Want Garrus to survive? Send him both times as second squad leader. and send Jakob with surviving crew back to Normandy. Want everyone alive? on final battle bring Mordin and Tali. That's all.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:((Because death by snu snu. And Tali is best maleshep love interest.))

((No. Jack.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 pm

((That's because he's Garrus Motherfuckin' Vakarian))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:16 pm

((Also, Garrus is ONLY companion, which fits perfectly for both Paragon and Renegade Shep.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Last wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:((Because death by snu snu. And Tali is best maleshep love interest.))

((No. Jack.))
Look, Jack was my second favorite LI for Male shep. I really liked her character, but the Shepard that exists as my headcannon was closer to Tali. ))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 pm

((Well, since it doesn't look like anything is going to happen yet, I'm gonna go walk my dogs. Shayle...go back to the palace.
Fine
And Cryssy, it's Friday. Aren't you about to miss your night out at the bar?
Oh, you're right!
Okay, bye everyone. Bye RP people!))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm

((Darnit...I missed some potential interaction with Kifa...))

((EDIT: And Shayle!!))

Last edited by RoboRed on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:(( The worse part is I almost don't want to play ME3, because the story and endings for ME1 and ME2 were SO amazing, I just know I'm going to be butthurt by 3. ))

((I don't think ME3 as a whole is a bad game. The endings bad sure, but I don't know I really love Mordin in it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 pm

((Alos, his VA is the American sniper in Company of Heroes. Best line: "Trick or Treat Kraut motherfukers." ))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 pm

(( *sighs and Walks back.* Fine, make it quick.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 pm

((See ya, Cryssy, it was nice meeting you!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 pm

((-I'm sorry, Mordin...
-I'm not. My research, my cure, my responsibility. Someone else might done everything wrong. *smile.*))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Last wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:(( The worse part is I almost don't want to play ME3, because the story and endings for ME1 and ME2 were SO amazing, I just know I'm going to be butthurt by 3. ))

((I don't think ME3 as a whole is a bad game. The endings bad sure, but I don't know I really love Mordin in it.))
((The combat mechanics were good, and it had some great parts, like all of Tuchanka. But as a whole, the game had a very rushed feel to me. Auto dialogue. Thats all I have to say. ))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:21 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:((The combat mechanics were good, and it had some great parts, like all of Tuchanka. But as a whole, the game had a very rushed feel to me. Auto dialogue. Thats all I have to say. ))

((I don't know why anyone would ever choose to turn that on.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 pm

(( Damn Cloudsville error-weirdness ate my post about being angry at Katarn for telling me the 'right way' to play my story.

Look, the point is, I played how I wanted to, and the fact that so many companions died made the ending better for me, more realistic. I played my Shepard as I would be her, and 100% the companions that I liked, which was hardly any of them.

Oh, and you're all wrong, Liara is best Romance for Femshep. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

((Yeah, auto dialogues is something, that turns good RPG in just another cover-based 3d person shooter...))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Katarn wrote:((-I'm sorry, Mordin...
-I'm not. My research, my cure, my responsibility. Someone else might done everything wrong. *smile.*))

((I'll be honest that scene made me cry.))

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Last wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:((The combat mechanics were good, and it had some great parts, like all of Tuchanka. But as a whole, the game had a very rushed feel to me. Auto dialogue. Thats all I have to say. ))

((I don't know why anyone would ever choose to turn that on.))
I didn't, What I meant was the fact that there was nowhere as many choices when it comes to the dialogue options. I would never, ever use auto dialogue. ))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

(( Oh, and yeah, Legion survived.

If only I could romance him... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next