Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All OC's sheet

+6
IncoherentOrange
Moonlight
CamoBadger
Meleagridis
Reverb Blaze
Nightfire
10 posters

Go down

All OC's sheet Empty All OC's sheet

Post by Nightfire Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Here is where ya can list all of ya OC's with any detail of them. This is easier for people since with Character sheets ya keep having to write new threads if ya have a lot of OC's like i do. For an example i be using my OC "Ranger"

Name:

Species:

Powers:

Any weapons they use:

cutie mark:

Relationships:

description and background story:

Not all of these got to be filled however if ya like detail then go ahead.
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

All OC's sheet Empty Re: All OC's sheet

Post by Nightfire Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Name: Ranger

Species: Earth pony

Powers: time travel

Any weapons they use: ruger single-six new model revolver

cutie mark: Pocket watch

Relationships: None

description and background story: Wears a older 40's suit, a holster with his revolver on his "waist", sand colored coat, brunette mane and tail, short mane and medium sized tail, green-blue-ish eyes, he carries a pocket watch at all times. (Info be added later)
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Name: Reverb Blaze

Gender: Male/Female, has the ability to change genders whenever he/she wants

Species: Anakus (will make post about it later)

Powers: The ability to control fire and electricity

Any weapons they use: Either two fire blades or a magma sword. Occasionally uses firearms, though not very often.

cutie mark: Flaming headphones

Relationships: Was in love with a mare named Spectre, but then she was deleted

description and background story Carries a messenger bag and wears green and black headphones, light aqua coat, mane and tail are a neon green, long mane as a female, medium, ruffled mane as a male, long tail as a female and medium tail as a male, rainbow colored eyes(though they change color sometimes) Originally Turbo Bass, a young stallion DJ, but then turned into Inferno, a sort of demon pony or embodiment of fire, and then this form, which is basically a combination of Inferno and Turbo. However, since the RP was reset, now has no relation to his/her previous forms. Turbo and Inferno are now completely different OCs. Now hardly smiles since Spectre disappeared, mane is a duller version of regular mane, body color has also gotten darker, headphones now look more demon-like and his eyes are almost always a dull red and he carries his sword on his back at all times. He roams the city, usually searching for Spectre, slowly becoming mentally unstable and extremely dangerous, since he has a lot of fighting experience. His sword has a razor sharp blade and also burns internally and eternally, so he can unleash a fury of firey attacks at a moments notice. Can also fold headphones up and change them into high speed spinning disks that always return to his hooves. Sometimes he appears to be normal, but this is usually his most dangerous state. His home is now in disrepair, so he usually just wanders the city. He was already unstable because of his dark past, but Spectre calmed him down. Once she disappeared, though, he grew even more unstable before, killing ponies at random sometimes, stabbing their hearts with a burning sword, leaving a charred slot where their hearts are. His past is very traumatic, for instance, his parents left him at a very young age, because they knew he had some strange power that was just waiting to be let out. Unfortunately, his parents leaving him caused him to become unstable, therefore shortening the time until his strange power was unleashed into the world and thousands of ponies die.

Last edited by Reverb Blaze on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 pm

I take it it's for the Cbox? I'll edit in a few later, then. Something tells me this would be a good activity for the next time writer's block hits me.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Meleagridis wrote:I take it it's for the Cbox? I'll edit in a few later, then. Something tells me this would be a good activity for the next time writer's block hits me.
Oh no no no no no this is for everyone, even PH people if they have a OC's
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 am

My list would explode this thread...so I'll just say I have a LOOOOOT and leave it at that.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

Name: Moonlight/Stella/Cream/Gregor

Species: Pegasus/pegasus/earth pony/griffin

Powers: darkness/darkness/coffee-making/thievery

Any weapons they use: chakra+darkness/darkness+sword+keyblade/none/ scimitar and daggers

cutie mark: blank/blank/steaming coffee cup/NA

Relationships: confused/assumed dead/none/none

description and background story: white cost and black mane, grey eyes, wears a scarf/ similar to Moonlight, except female, and no scarf/ dusty light brown coat, dark brown mane in a ponytail in the back with bangs in the front/ a slim griffin in desert attire
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 am

Name: Torchlight/Blinding Flash

Species: Unicorn/Unicorn

Powers: Ability to conjure and control fire/Ability to emit light of varying intensity and focus from his horn. (Room-wide flash to a narrow laser.)

Any weapons they use: None/None

cutie mark: Bundle of flaming logs/Grey-blue sixteen-pointed star.

Relationships: Best friends with Flash/Best friends with Torch.

description and background story: A dark orange mare with a long bright red mane, 'Torch', as she was usually called, is an exciteable and very impulsive pony, oftentimes acting with very little thought. When she gets into a bind, her potent magic and best friend can always be depended on.

Blinding Flash, usually called 'Flash', is a white-coated stallion with a short grey mane. Unlike his friend, Flash always thinks about what he does, which oftentimes leaves him acting as common sense for both of them. Though, when Torch is especially driven to do something, Flash often feels a responsibility to go with her to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Though a mismatched pair, the two unicorns are very close, having grown up together and eventually becoming inseparable; without Flash around, Torch knew she would do reckless things, and without Torch around, Flash would want to be at her side to keep her out of trouble.

Note: These characters are openly available for use. I do not RP, these are just OCs of mine that appear in one of my fanfics.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am

CamoBadger wrote:My list would explode this thread...so I'll just say I have a LOOOOOT and leave it at that.

Me and Frost have arond 20+ OC's, you?
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am

Ranger wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:My list would explode this thread...so I'll just say I have a LOOOOOT and leave it at that.

Me and Frost have arond 20+ OC's, you?
Umm...Let's see. (counting, counting, counting)

30+I miscounted, 40+ is the answer after looking through story character lists. All are from fanfics with the exception of 3 (and 2 of those will likely end up in a fic eventually), but a few have not been mentioned yet and are for future use. They all have a background story, individual personality, etc. I have too much time on my hooves Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 pm

aww now i wanna make one here!

Name: Lanelli

Species: Earth Pony

Powers: No powers, she can mix drinks

Any weapons they use: None, but she received some mechanically advanced harness type thing that allows her to run and jump exceptionally well and gives her the ability to fly, it also increases her physical strength but she hasn't figured out how to use that yet.

cutie mark: Blank, no cutie mark

Relationships: Considers Zane her best friend and trusts him over anyone, generally friendly with any pony she meets.

description and background story: Lanelli is best known in the RP Cbox as "that fucking clopper". Meaning literally, all Lanelli did was enter the chatbox, and clop while everyone else did their thing. Lanelli did not actually at the time know that it wasn't necessarily socially acceptable to please herself in public that way. It wasn't until a draconequus (Dray-gon-kwiss, as Lanelli says) approached her and pulled her from her perpetual corner that she began to get out in the world. She is very insecure because she has little past experience with other ponies and because of her questionably acceptable past, which she is now very ashamed of. These multiple insecurities cause her to blurt things and often to overspeak. Conversation with her may seem staggered or jumpy because she doesnt have experience keeping a conversation going. Lanelli does not drink alcohol for unknown reasons, even to her, as she doesn't recall much of her past except her father telling her stories when she was a filly.

AND-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Taters

Cutie mark: Computer mouse

Everything else is me.

Last edited by Derpy Hooves on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Name: Cy (short for Cyber)

Species: A mix of a unicorn and a cyborg (or cypony)

Powers: Unicorn magic and the ability to form robotic weapons with his body

Any weapons they use: He also carries a cybernetic sword that can change into any type of sword he wishes

cutie mark: A wrench with blue glowing lines running through it

Relationships: None yet, used to date a mare named Daisy, but then she died :(

description and background story: Cy used to be a regular unicorn with a knack of building things and fixing things, but then he was taken from his family because of a government project called "Operation Mechapony" and he was turned into a "cypony". He finds it extremely ironic that now he is like one of his machines. However, meeting Daisy somehow fused his mechanical parts and organic parts together, so now he is a technoorganic organism.

Last edited by Reverb Blaze on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more info, more info later on)
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Name: Vodka Screwdriver

Powers: Pickpocket, Telekinetic Feedback

Any weapons they use: Unarmed, Rapid Fire Magic, Filthy Mouth

cutie mark: A pocket watch twisted to the shape of an infinity symbol

Relationships: Younger Sister to Admiral Stoic Rum, Companion to Minos

description and background story: Vodka was being raised by her older brother Rum in the City of Dise. Raised in a bar, she did not exactly learn the cleanest of verbal skills. more to come later on
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold_Genhi Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:21 am

Name: Eyn Spyyr

Age: Before Incident: 25 year/ After Incident: 1025 years

Powers: Illusion and Psychological Manipulation

Any weapons they use: None

Cutie Mark: Was a Focus Ring before the incident and it became a Ying Yang

Relationships: Was great friends with Luna and Celestia, pursued a relationship with Luna before the incident, enemies with Celestia afterward. Any relationship with is complicated.

Description and Background Story: Before Incident: Fair light gray coat and green eyes, and a flowing white mane. Eyn slowly gained a repetition as an efficient teacher having focused his magical study on psychology and psychological magic based on dreams and imagination. He eventually discovered the magic of inspiration. Not holding much power in the field of telekinesis he gained a solid role as only a travelling teacher to expedite the process of gaining Cutie Marks. He is eventually enrolled to assist in helping Luna get her Cutie Mark after many years. The rest of his story is told in my fanfiction Everything Ends... Best not to spoil major plot elements.
After Incident: Severely burnt, missing his right leg, blind, burned across his face, missing part of left ear, horn broken off, mentally unstable, and neurotic.
Harold_Genhi
Harold_Genhi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 am

Character Name: Iron Fury

Character Age: 20

Species: Genetic anomaly of Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth Pony genes, dominant genes are Unicorn.

Cutie mark: A mottled steel mask in the shape of a pony's head, represents his unyielding resolve.

Powers: Tactical energy shield, strong telekinesis, telekinetic bullet, war horn spell

Weapons: 7.62x51mm SVD Dragon rifle "Sins of my Fathers", .45 ACP long-slide pistol "Famine", energy lance.

SPECIAL: 10-6-6-5-9-10-1

Perks:Gifted, Sex Appeal

Appearance: Dark grey coat, almost black. Bright gold eyes, buzzed white mane and cropped tail. Normally has an alert expression and a smirk. Nearly the size of Luna. Normally wears large saddlebags for travel and keeps a pair of binoculars and a range-finding scope with him at all times.

Personality : Over-analyzes everything, somewhat poor in social matters, expects ponies to be direct with him. Cynical at times and jabbers unintelligible gibberish when surprised or just curses. Uses a lot of swear words and speaks with a Germane accent. Tries to be professional but fails miserably.

History: He is the son of a gunsmith from Germane, exiled due to his ancestors, the Imperial Army, declaring separation from the Germane Empire over differences in religion and morals. Tends to make a pass at every attractive mare and give off the air of a knight born into the wrong century, which isn't far from the truth thanks to his upbringing on a Germane Exile outpost base. He is a trained marksman and a very powerful telekinetic but knows few spells, as if that weren't enough he has difficulty learning new spells but eventually becomes quite powerful with them. Iron Fury is a genetic mystery, he was at first thought to be a very large Unicorn, but tests run by resident doctors revealed he has genes from all three pony races to varying extents, he has the size and strength of an Earth Pony, the magic of a Unicorn, and the agility of a Pegasus. However there are severe drawbacks; Iron Fury lacks the endurance of Earth Ponies along with the wings and cloud-walking of a Pegasus. In effect he is just a juggernaut of Unicorn.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:51 am

Asclepious

male