Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum.

+5
Tia
bigmikem2000
CamoBadger
Apple Crumble
Risal
9 posters

Go down

Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum. Empty Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum.

Post by Risal Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 am

Hey there, I am new (But you know that already.), I hail from Akron, Ohio in the Summit region, and no there are no Pokemon here except for the toys. My name is Joseph, I am a 14 year old, and I've been a brony for uh...if I remember correctly, 5 or 6 months. I am a fairly good roleplayer, although my way might not be welcome here so I'll avoid that for now, I try to act like a nice person, and if I post something in the wrong section, give me a break because I'm new and know next to nothing about this stuff here. Oh, and don't let the username fool you, I'm a male. I hope to have fun here, and not run into too many trolls during my time here...sorry for the long and drawn out introduction, I have a habit of typing a long, uh...how should I word it...intro when I join a new forum. So uh...yeah, hai.
Risal
Risal
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum. Empty Re: Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum.

Post by Apple Crumble Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 am

Well hai there Risal. The only trolls you can meet here is our friendly admins Trollestia. Kidding aside, rest assured that we are a closely knit community and have lunaplex of fun here.

Welcome Risal, I hope you have fun as much I did when I first came here.
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum. Empty Re: Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum.

Post by Risal Mon May 07, 2012 8:40 am

Apple Crumble wrote:Well hai there Risal. The only trolls you can meet here is our friendly admins Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum. 2937254162. Kidding aside, rest assured that we are a closely knit community and have lunaplex of fun here.

Oh I'm sure I'll have fun. Just uh...keep in mind I'm horrible at puns, and trolls are basically a useless object I just laugh at or toss away. Most of the forums I go to, there are a crud-load of friggen trolls. Most of which I laugh at their fail attempts, and others I give props to for actually doing it properly. That, and it's seriously hard for me to be insulted. And I mean, HARD. Literally.
Risal
Risal
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 am

I assure you that our forums are troll-free Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum. 779695502. Some may play jokes on you, but it's all good fun. Like I said we are a closely knit community and we take pride in that. Look around. Feel free to ask any questions. We're all humans here ^^. Also join the chatbox, chat with our friendly members about stuff and other stuff.

Here have a artist rendition of what we do here ^^
Spoiler:
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Risal Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 am

Troll-free or not, it's still hard for me to be insulted. Just stating that.

The chatbox? I'll have to go there once it shows people online. Also...that drawing is...well, it's hard for me to explain. It's just too awesome for words.
Risal
Risal
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon May 07, 2012 10:27 am

Welcome Risal, I do hope you enjoy your time here!

Please visit the chatbox (I'm saying this despite seeing you on there right now), and join in our conversations. Be warned, it gets quite crazy sometimes, and a few of the fans here are a bit fanatic in who their favorite characters are.

Either way, I hope you enjoy Cloudsville, and please enjoy the cheese platter we've sent to your home as a welcome.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by bigmikem2000 Mon May 07, 2012 11:10 am

Apple Crumble wrote:Well hai there Risal. The only trolls you can meet here is our friendly admins Well now, it seems I have laid my eyes on a forum. 2937254162. Kidding aside, rest assured that we are a closely knit community and have lunaplex of fun here.

the trolls also include me
bigmikem2000
bigmikem2000
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Mon May 07, 2012 11:43 am

Sup Risal, welcome to the forum!

you will have to stop by the chat box, its normally active around 6 PM EST
as for trolls, there is not very many on here

Nightmare Moon wrote: a few of the fans here are a bit fanatic in who their favorite characters are.
I bet Rainbow Dash
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt
Species: Pegasus

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 07, 2012 11:56 am

Welcome to Cloudsville! I am sure you will enjoy your stay here. Also, remember to stop by the Skull Throne and make your daily sacrifice to the Blood God.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon May 07, 2012 12:33 pm

*Watches Risal with stoic expression*
What a wordy introduction. Well, welcome then.
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Mon May 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Welcome to our cozy little forum!!!!
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Welcome to Cloudsville, Risal! It's a pleasure making your acquaintance :)
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down