Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales or Role Playing: 4 years of playing, 10+ different games, never past the first session!

3 posters

Go down

Tales or Role Playing: 4 years of playing, 10+ different games, never past the first session! Empty Tales or Role Playing: 4 years of playing, 10+ different games, never past the first session!

Post by Spitfire Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:55 am

Ok, I'm starting this to tell tales from me being a DM, it's RP, so it fits here technically.
I'll just start with one of the most recent:
it's DND 4th edition, I've only got 3/5ths of the group there, James, Josh, and Ty. We are playing an adventure I found (pre-made) and decide in the middle of the first encounter "screw this, let's just play keep on the shadowfell.." and we do. we are setting up, make it through the encounter, and finally make it to town. first thing in town Ty goes "ok, so, can we be strippers?" Sweetie Belle . I ask why, and James adds in " yeah, he's a female elf, people'll pay to see that, and I'm a dragonborn, I'll join him!" Rainbow Dash . Josh all the while is sitting back, silently laughing Trollestia . long story short, they had got in their head that Ty's female elf and James's Dragonborn would preform together, during mission... I asked why during, their answer: "So you can RP it! come on, we totally need to RP us being strippers!". at questions to saving the world, or, questing, they scoff and decide they like being strippers better.
We still have not gotten to session two. and these are the same people who are in almost every single game I run.

I asked Ty why they wanted me to DM for them before earlier that week. was it because I was their friend? because I am always pushing to play? because I'm one of only two DMs in the school? his answer: "no, we just want to troll you." Scootaloo

I still try to play RPGs, I still try to get past the first session at some point. tomorrow (or when I'm bored) I'll post another story or two. in the mean time, have a HILARIOUS link: http://theglen.livejournal.com/16735.html?page=4
it was first 1350, when I found it it was 1650, now last I checked it was 1775, now it's over 1900...
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Tales or Role Playing: 4 years of playing, 10+ different games, never past the first session! Empty Re: Tales or Role Playing: 4 years of playing, 10+ different games, never past the first session!

Post by Linguz Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:49 am

I'm loving those 1975 things. I'm not completely sure where this would belong though. My thoughts would have to be General Chat. This is a sort of chat, but I'll edit the General Chat's description to be more general.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Tales or Role Playing: 4 years of playing, 10+ different games, never past the first session! Empty Re: Tales or Role Playing: 4 years of playing, 10+ different games, never past the first session!

Post by Spitfire Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:31 am

Ok, feel free to move it if needed (or you want)
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am

Already did :P
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Elipsilon Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 am

That reminds me of a time when friend and I were going to RP as prostitutes on a MC server. We never did it, though xD
Elipsilon
Elipsilon
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down