Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise Of Albert Caesar Shadowfax

+2
Rainbow Dash
Albert C. Shadowfax
6 posters

Go down

The Rise Of Albert Caesar Shadowfax Empty The Rise Of Albert Caesar Shadowfax

Post by Albert C. Shadowfax Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:18 pm

I was born on June 24, 124, During the rule of the Roman empire. Unlike most of the peasants around me, I was smart and an excellent strategist! In fact, when I was four I conquered all of Rome and Most of Europe and Asia. But in 132 I was overthrown by my top advisers, they locked me in a bathroom for 793 years! When i first came out I instantly saw a change in the community, everyone was ether laying around dead or picking their noses (Turns out the roman empire pretty much collapsed, and everyone got stupid) I made a few attempts at conquering Europe but failed due too the fact everyone was an moron.. then at the start of the 11th century I once again seized power in a region everyone called 'The Holy Land', it was pretty fun! In my spare time I would write jokes about Europe being Half-Wits, but after 3 weeks they figured out about my jokes and sent a large army to come kick my Arse. Well long story short, we killed most of them but they keep coming back and the morons forgot why they came! They somehow got the idea they where fight for the land, nstead of killing me, called it the Crusades or something.. Well after about 300 hundred years they got bored of die-ing and I got bored of killing so I went back to Europe to hang for a while (ended up becoming best friends with a guy named Arthur and his plumper, Merlin? I don't know. Lets just say they had a few screws lose, always talking about dragons and fairies while the played poker at a giant round table.) Well one day I used the restroom in some well that everyone drinks out of and then out of no where they all start to die!!! Then it somehow spread all across the world, called it the black death cause it was the color of my... never mind.... Well I'm going to stop for now, I could go into talking about teaching Leonardo, and stranding Columbus on america ( not for sure how he got off) ,but I'm going to shut up and go play Assassins Creed, which makes me made cause They took all of the stuff i did and gave credit to some guy named Ezio!!!!
Albert C. Shadowfax
Albert C. Shadowfax
Mascot

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Arngeirr
Sex: Male
Species: doppelganger

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of Albert Caesar Shadowfax Empty Re: The Rise Of Albert Caesar Shadowfax

Post by Rainbow Dash Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Um... Welcome to... the.. forums?
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name: Rainbow Dash
Sex: Female
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of Albert Caesar Shadowfax Empty Re: The Rise Of Albert Caesar Shadowfax

Post by Linguz Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm

TL; DR

Welcome to Cloudsville. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert C. Shadowfax Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Hehehe I missed up alot... not for sure why theres a link in there............
Albert C. Shadowfax
Albert C. Shadowfax
Mascot

Character List:
Name: Arngeirr
Species: doppelganger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 pm

TL;DR... Hi~!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 5

http://soberondrugs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by InterNutter Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Welcome aboard!

...your story's a little strange (and anachronistic and medically inaccurate) but don't fret. Everypony is accepted here :)
InterNutter
InterNutter
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 4

http://internutter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:03 pm

well that was an interesting read.. welcome..
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name: Khaj'darrak
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Okay, from now on, that is my bio on any forum site I become a part of.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name: Rainbow Dash
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

^^yes
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 5

http://soberondrugs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down