Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy

+5
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
CamoBadger
Kippershy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy - Page 2 Empty Re: Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Poor Frosty *hugs you tight from behind, wrapping his big arms around your chest from over your shoulders*
It's okay, there's really no need to feel insecure. Fact is we're all different at the end of the day and while you could fret over something you can't change, there's no point.
Just as long as you remember that the person you're banging is currently taking your dick, someone else's size shouldn't matter.
Besides that, size doesn't mean assured fun. If you don't know what you're doing with it or you're too big, it's worse than being small.

I've had one specific case where the bitch stopped completely upon seeing my size and said she wouldn't do it because she was sure it was gonna hurt.
It's not all fun and games.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy - Page 2 Empty Re: Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Kippershy wrote: If you don't know what you're doing with it[......] it's worse than being small.
My virgin self is not reassured.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Trust me, I may not be able to say first hand from my own experience, but I'm like this in real life as well as online.
Know what that means? It means I'm open to discussion of this nature and bring out other people to be more open about it too.
I know a girl who has banged her way through twenty six different guys and she's not even 18 yet.
When she tells me what I've heard so many times before that even if you've got size you gotta know how to fuck, I believe her.
Inconsiderate lovers are no fun, none at all. Lovers who do everything to turn you on and get you off regardless of their smaller size are still a whole lot better, even if it doesn't have the same raw sensation of stretching you apart and filling you past what you thought the limit was.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Kippershy wrote:Trust me, I may not be able to say first hand from my own experience, but I'm like this in real life as well as online.
Know what that means? It means I'm open to discussion of this nature and bring out other people to be more open about it too.
I know a girl who has banged her way through twenty six different guys and she's not even 18 yet.
When she tells me what I've heard so many times before that even if you've got size you gotta know how to fuck, I believe her.
Inconsiderate lovers are no fun, none at all. Lovers who do everything to turn you on and get you off regardless of their smaller size are still a whole lot better, even if it doesn't have the same raw sensation of stretching you apart and filling you past what you thought the limit was.
What I mean is that I've got no practical knowledge or experience (theoretical knowledge; sure, plenty) even though my number-one priority in bed would be the other person's pleasure. I suppose skill's the sort of thing that comes with experience.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:43 pm

True that experience is a thing that comes into play, but don't forget, simply knowing the basics even if you haven't got experience goes a long way.
Like, you know that kissing a persons neck is a big turn on for most, right?
Gentle little nibbles along the base of it, especially around the bones of the shoulder?
That teasing the inner thigh with a gentle touch before going for the goal zone makes it all the better?
That hands on (their) hips makes for a sign of dominance (when done right) and control which is good?

Things like that are just as essential.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Kippershy wrote:True that experience is a thing that comes into play, but don't forget, simply knowing the basics even if you haven't got experience goes a long way.
Like, you know that kissing a persons neck is a big turn on for most, right?
Gentle little nibbles along the base of it, especially around the bones of the shoulder?
That teasing the inner thigh with a gentle touch before going for the goal zone makes it all the better?
That hands on (their) hips makes for a sign of dominance (when done right) and control which is good?

Things like that are just as essential.
Yeah, I'm aware of the teasing/foreplay stuff already. That's long-since been added to the mental checklist for the occasion that the stars align and/or someone's drunk enough to find me attractive. Thanks for the advice, though.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Just making sure.
That's basically what it's all about anyway.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Alright, so I've finished Kip's story now, as well. That was pretty damn hot (probably one of the better fics in recent memory).

Sorry, Camo, but I've gotta give my vote to Kip.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Kippershy wrote:Your favourite penis is my penis because dat above six inches of girth
We require picture.

For science.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Kippershy wrote:Your favourite penis is my penis because dat above six inches of girth
We require picture.

For science.
Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy - Page 2 No-1
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:22 pm

One shall fall and one shall rise.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:23 pm

I require links to stories. For science of course.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Tytan wrote:I require links to stories. For science of course.
It's on the Broken Bonds Cloptacular on Kip's Fimfic
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Thank you.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
We require picture.

For science.
I wish I still had the first one I took of it after my operation (that didn't focus on the complications).
That was a GODLY picture that showed it at its best.
Perfect angle that showed all its good points.

...If I'm ever in the mood to take another (and it comes out better than the one I've currently got saved on my HDD) I'll check if you still wanna see it. Luna
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:34 pm

...How did I miss this thread?
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:17 pm

I dunno.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Scienza wrote:...How did I miss this thread?
I second this, but replace that bit with "recent conversation".

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
We require picture.

For science.
I also second this. For science.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:51 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:
We require picture.

For science.
I also second this. For science.
I can forward it to you, if Kip's okay with it
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:04 am

Feel free.
edit: actually, since you're offline at the time of me posting it, I'll do it for ya.
edit2: damn there being no easy way to forward it like a real email
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Think in the future we can leave soliciting nude pictures of one another to PMs? seems like PM business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:54 pm

It was bound to happen given the nature of the thread.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2